Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

tekken btfo'd sfv

playblue

Tekken is the best fighter out right now wether you like it or not

GOD DAMMIT CAPCOM ADD MY WIFE TO JIVE ALREADY

reminder it's not fair

Watching Tekken Eleague right now. This game has extremely unsatisfying sound design. Every hit sounds like you're slapping a piece of wet styrofoam.

it is also dead as fuck

STOP TALKING ABOUT TEKKEN RIGHT NOW
LET'S GO BACK TO SFV PLEASE

play unist

yikes

play kolin

Press F to pay respect

>game is so terrible not even smashfags like it

what are we watching?

When's CEO Jivefest?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F
Sleep tight, Aniki

this dude draws the stinkiest

I can't believe Aniki is fucking dead

The man had a vision
and that vision is YOMI
MOVE OVER, CRAPCOM
GET OUTTA HERE, ARCSOY
FUCK OFF NIGGERREALM
THIS IS THE AGE OF SIRLIN
THE AGE OF YOMI

sniffing this

is ling sniffable?

this bodytype is disgusting

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, Dragonball and NRS games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

is enkidu fun

Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers will save Capcom.

mvc5 when??

Yeah, but it's linked to VT2, and I can't see any good reason to pick this VT over the first one.

mika's VT2 fucking sucks ass

if you ever get 3 bars of VT on this character you'e gonna lose anyway

>when you try to rig a poll on /fgg/ but get caught and then start shitposting in an attempt at damage control

Just capcom all stars with Ingrid will save capcom

yeah, VT2 sucks dick and is inferior is literally all ways

How bad is MvCI?

worse than SFV

It's a serviceable game but the horrible presentation and roster will ruin it for the majority of players that aren't at a high level.

>no armpit hair
weak

decent gameplay, horrendous roster/music/visuals

He's very satisfying if you like feeling yourself over hard reads and are cool with labbing specific counterhit followups but he's also easily the worst character in the game so playing even mid tier players of most of the cast can be pretty miserable if you don't have lots of system/matchup knowledge once they stop falling for counters

Broski said it was a piece of shit

it's legitimately worse than dooberz because at least in that game the "get in for free" mechanic costs meter

someone enjoyable to play, but everything that isn't the gameplay is shit

xiaoyu used to be wack but they made her really cute in T7

who did he direct that to? people in that discord room or to fgc or what? and what is sirlin like personally? i dont know much about him. i wouldnt mind giving him some honest feedback.

What PS2 game is this?

I'm watching it right now tho

when the fuck is CEO jive

injustice is unwatchable

where?

i dont think it needs to be branded with street fighter

maybe just Dark Stalkers vs Capcom or Dark Stalkers Plus Alpha or some shit. that art is exactly what i would hope it looks like too

Why would he think that i would like a super dumbed down fighting game with 1 button inputs and no high/low gameplay what so ever?

ceo winterfest @ orlandofightnights

thank you

there's an udon comic series called "street fighter vs darkstalkers" though

sfxt

i havent played SFV at all since shortly after launch but i want to play a fighting game again

Is Ryu any good? I tend to prefer just relying on fundamentals and limbs rather than all the oki setup stuff that you'd get with say an Akuma or Ibuki. Not neccesarily Ryu but you get the picture

Also is it still jab to anti air absolutely everything or should i actually bother to learn anti air buttons/confirms now

Ryu is totally fine at lower ranks. Tier lists really don't matter for the average person besides S tier characters.

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

it's the missing link between sf and gg, why would I not just play one of those?

No, they need Darkstalkers vs Rival Schools

every character is viable for rankedboaring

jabs lose to heavy jumpins pretty cleanly, but dedicated anti-air buttons were buffed

broken kusoge

How about Menat? She looks cool (and hot)

Which is the best fighting game right now for someone who has been out of the competitive scene for about four years and hates Dragon Ball?

Menat is a very tricky, technical, unorthodox zoning character. She's good but you'll have to put in a ton of lab time and have some seriously skewed matchups in both directions.

see me in it right now

Wait a little while and start fresh with Soul Calibur 6

Thoughts?

play unist

super strong but requires a lot of lab time

SFV, obviously

you could also consider Tekken 7 but not even Namco is taking it too seriously anymore

5 identical clones w different hair

brehs...

I lost interest in that series somewhere after SC2. The 3rd one just didn't grab me, and I played a little bit of SC5 which just felt outright silly.

Missing best girl

me on the right

marie rose I need u...

my wifes

How do I get my gf to wear this

autocombo autocorrect is pretty fucking retarded

No Mila no sniff

Hello, fellow humans. I come to you from across realities, a different universe from yours. I came to gather reasearch on the state of fighting games in your dimension.

We just got our EVO games announced as well. SFV Season 3, T7, GGXrdRev2, MVCI Season 2, Skullgirls, KOFXIV, Garou 2, DBZF, and I2. Man, I can't believe SG's roster is up to 25 already and the Lady/Elektra reveal at Winter Brawl got that attitude era pop.

How are things going for you guys?

a lot of fucking convincing and subtle hints

Helena best girl and Marie Rose can fuck off. Give me Momiji instead.

this in vr when?

bros why there are a lot of DOA lewd stuff but so little of tekken?
And imagine all these vids from sc6

>time machine.png
>it's a stargate

>Calls the 2 other Sakura Squad members

depends. I'd just say smth like "I would really appreciate if you'd wear this for me". Have you tried?

not even true for their faces

Oh please. The game was the Masters Fighter of this gen right down to character moves blatantly being ripped from games & called out as 'fine' .

tekken is a fighting game, DOA just exists to milk horny virgins

>tekken
>fighting game
LOL

Moshi moshi

really hilarious