/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15193103
twitter.com/juibe/status/969785912711315456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have trouble beating dragons in the arena /feg/?
strawpoll.me/15193103
strawpoll.me/15193103
strawpoll.me/15193103
strawpoll.me/15193103

Where will Grima's supporters go if normal Robin actually somehow wins?

why is est s tier

/feg/ - arguing about dragons

Feedback and Inquiries.

Do I build a +Spd -Def Soleil?
How would I even go about doing it?

def ploy is the most busted skill
:^)

Why is Grima an amnesiac in heroes?

that's my wife

FS + Lad + SB + Threaten def + Luna + Repo

>12 mov armors
is midori the best romhack?

So I'm starting my playthrough of Super Thracia, some FE5 patch that's supposedly really crazy. I don't really know a whole lot about it other than characters from other games (like pic related and several Tellius characters) are in it. Also this is the prologue chapter. What the hell.

Orochi when?

The Jews fear Est

GHB when

Fjorm is very cute

I don't have trouble with rein and lyn either, doesn't mean they aren't retarded

Because her name is short for "Easy S Tier". Just ignore the fact she is inferior to every lance user in S tier.

some waifufag
he will tell you it's because her mediocre res stat is perfect for running spd and def ploy, which are totally good skills

2 garbage threads. Great

twitter.com/juibe/status/969785912711315456

fucking never ever :(

when are they going to patch arena cheesing

based hacked ardenposters

I swear by galeforce with Soleil.
Firesweep sword
Reposition
Galeforce
LaD
Swordbreaker/chill spd
Drive res/spe
Heavy blade seal
Get one infantry pulse to support her and she's ready to proc it in one combat round.

Depends on the map
Same goes for cavs

Post canon couples

Would you be okay with Shade being a GHB unit though? Aside from Legion, Arvis and many other GHB units, most aren't that optimal.

So what characters in FEH have prf weapons but did not get them when they were added to FEH?

If you don't have trouble with them, then why complain about them?

odin's shitty tome

This is from my friends list. It's the build I plan to give my Soleil if Celica gets demoted.

explain

so i'm going through my old fliers that aren't as good as ones i have now because i want to build them up to be usable in the current meta, what should i go on them?
palla and cordelia are neutral and catria is +spd/-hp
i'm thinking speed refined slaying on both palla and catria, just basically stacking as much speed as i can, and cordelia probably just wants a standard brave build but that's no fun since braves aren't refinable and i don't have a firesweep

Calm the fuck down Alm, jesus.

I have a +HP/-ATK Summer Cornball, the only one I've gotten out of 100 orbs, so this is probably it.

She's still okay i think?

Anyways, what should be her A slot: Fury or LnD? One day, maybe she can get Swift Sparrow too (if that's viable).

>Firesweep and Swordbreaker
what?

that list has like 4 S tiers and she's on the last one

Mov growth is the best fucking thing.

Because piss poor design decisions lead to even more piss poor design decisions.

Is Tharja a good red unit?

Ophelia +dagger in her stomach

TikiMorgan is your new mistress! The mixed bloodline of Naga and Grima compels you to pat her head!

How do I enter single words to be filtered in the Veeky Forums x filtersystem?

No, use Arvis instead if you want a red mage.

Because she's the bEst

This person can't draw

I prefer fury since it goes well with desperation.

I wonder if Odin will ever get a useful Prf in Heroes. Considering how awful his stat line is, it would have to be insane to make him an average mage.

snack, katarina and arvis are all better choices

I have the exact same IV, she's fine if you give her Blárblade and feed her a bunch or buffs. Give her Fury, Life and Death is a meme on her, especially if you're going to run desperation.

Tbh im liking Alfonse more and more out of all the ocs. still not gonna 5 star him though, the bench is his realm

Dark aura worth upgrading to for linde? Pity broken by her and debating if she's worth investing into

>saved my flags for day 2 of the round since that's when stuff usually goes down
>Celica's stuck in same hell

FUCK

What are you confused about it lets her double shit like Ayra and Mia.

Berkock, Caeda, Mist.

Not counting jugdral because I never played them.

No, but Owain will get Missiletainn as his Prf and will probably be pretty good.

I'm too autistic to use ployman because having to use an ice special with a fire tome is retarded.

When the FUCK is there going to be a Katarina banner

that's not strange
there is hardly anything else to put in that slot when using firesweep
infantry units suck ass with hit and run/drag back and your other options are:
CA to maybe kill a nowi? Probably not
Chill Spd to maybe do nothing relevant at all

>Guaranteed +2 right away
>can get +10 after many reruns
>while she may not have IVs to min-max her stats she won't have IVs to fuck over her stats
>can still be a good unit anyway
>is *free*
I'm willing to take the risk

Odin just needs an alt, not a prf. The fact that he's one of the most garbage units despite having a broken tome (Bladetomes) proves it.

give him a unique special that is always charged, it'll fix his damage problem and make it so he's always screaming his dumb ass lines which fits

winterTharja is the best red mage in the game and second best red in the whole game with Zelgius first. It completely infuriates this general that Tharja could be this good

You think Celica has it bad, look at Zelgius and BK

this artist cant draw

level 1 cheesing introduces incredibly high variance in your scores now

Only Grima with his retarded Vengeful Fighter sometimes.

>Arvis

Ok I know you all hate the spic but come on. Arvis? Dude is trash. And good luck in tier 12 using a mage that can only be merged to +2.

Go Bonfire Catria, she can surprisingly blow up a lot of people. Might wanna consider going Def Slaying Lance for her, 40 Spd is already good. Make her a flying wall.

Her last banner was only in December. More importantly when the fuck are we getting a Yuria banner? She hasn't had one since August.

Nani the fuck?

You only need to fish out one or two cheese scores in normal arena to stay in tier 20 if you're close though

I need to do that because I'm no whale

Cocktrias ass is FAT

Looks like they've been stuck in Same hell for longer? Damn.

>Arvis

I still use mine that I got when I started out. There's other red mages that might be better but she takes care of most things with her blade tome.

>[insert chuuni name here]
>1CD special
>adds 1 (one) damage
>Missiletainn
>16 mt
>grants special CD -1 and +1 HP
I can see it.

Dark aura isnt really better than aura, just different. Do it if you need the attack buff, and you dont need anything else

>Winter Tharja is the second best red in the whole game with Zelgius first.
In no way, shape, or form is Winter Tharja the second best red in the game. Best red mage is debatable, but sure I'll give it to you, but second best red? You're out of your mind.

yeah, I guess that's true
it's just weird swingin from 740s to sub 710 every other match

If I ever get my old back from my friend I'm gonna meme odin up.
>dancers sore +spd
>draw back
>miracle
>darting blow
>windsweep
>breath of life
>breath of life
Gonna make him a heal slut with beef because he wont deal dmg anyway

As long as you aren't dealing with DC shit that you can't one-shot she's fine because blade tomes are busted.

>when you get an 5 star +Atk - HP Caeda
>but lack Goad Fliers fodder and lack 200 dew
>we havent gotten new essence in quite some time
fucking hell, by the time I finish building her, there is already a 180 BST flier aviable

I too need swift sparrow fodder

>top 20 in first CYL
>still not in the game
The only other one still missing is SD!Marth. Any day now, I'm sure.

I never played Fire Emblem Awakening, so why is Tharja (I know her from fandom and FEH) very big? She has a skill or something? Btw yeah, Arvis is better than Tharja

I have the same mentality for Palla as Catria here but she's a bit more offensive. I think you're good with a Speed refine on her.

I JUST WANT FUCKING EPHRAIM

1-3 Roll on Legfest
4-6 Roll for Grima
7-9 Roll for Taco
0 Save orbs

Eirika unites Magvel with her girlfriend harem