/wfg/ - Warframe General

100 plat edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.14.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/928296-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22140/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Nezha a Cute!

remove eid

>night is 5 minutes off
>no /friends/ online to run triple cap with
>forced to resort to recruiting chat
LF speed 3x3, have all frames, all builds, 323 amp with arcanes and void strike -maxed focus!!!
>get spam invited by a bunch of people
>check thier profiles for kills to make sure i'm not getting recruited to car tards
>join one group where the host has 80+ kills
>he asks me to go chroma
ThatsMyshitNibba
>he quickly invites a trin and a volt as he is already harrow
> insta que's and forces timer
>Terry dies like the little bitch that he is
>go to put shard on the summoning alter
> one in
>two in
>three in
>fly zip away with potato dash to wait for him to emerge
>......where is Garry?
>look back at altar
>trin is attempting to bullet jump from the farthest point possible onto the alter rock in the center
ohgodwhyme.jpeg
>other take notice tell them to go to diffrent spot or use archwing
>trin: I dont have the archwing crafted
hes mr22
>rocket over put archwing under him so next time he falls in water it respawns him on it
>he fucking flies around in circles trying to land on altar rock for about 45s before finally landing
>finaly puts it in
>blow off 4 limbs on harry without a hitch because void strike op
>Garry finally gets off his pillars of light attack
>trin goes down in a light pillar and just sits there with all the lures getting fucking cooked
>all 7 lures explode
que rage from other group members
>get more lures
>can't even get them charged before they die again
>trins bless is all of 4s long.......
>volt checks trins accounts and just starts spaming chat about how the trin only has 1 Terry kill
>trin leaves, volt leaves, me and harrow settle for a kill on Garry instead of a cap.
mfw a whole night wasted for just a single Garry kill
mfw they told us Eidolon caps would have a far less elitist environment than raiding
mfw they got rid of raids and replaced them with faggot tier nartas and a reused emblem as a consolation prize

Obligatory Becca a cute

Any advice on improving this build?

>can't bullet jump to the shrine
Oh this reminds me of yesterday when this guy desperately tried to reach it only to fall into the lake for like 6 times before finally managing it.
Same thing happenend after the gantu kill but this time he just couldn't make it and aborted.
Nearly pissed myself from laughing

>4 second blessing
sounds like someone forgot to switch from EV

If you can't deal with randoms, play solo, fucking retard.
>"B-but muh efficiency!"
Fuck into your 1337 ghost clan nobody can join unless they're more autistic than you.

>he doesn't know

>tfw join random parties with my bless trin and vulkar and always do 80% of damage done
ive never ever failed to capture a hydrolyst. all i need is 3 peabrains hammering away at the shields with me and i take care of the rest

Dr. Norg would like to talk to you about you projection issues.

or does he

This shit's fucking golden. Worthy of a spot in my "shit retards in warframe say" folder.

Why do EV Trins still run min duration when you can just cast it on anything then pop it for all the energy

So you're on of those people that spammed my shit for using sub-par loadouts when trying to cap some ayys.
Nek yourself

for cases when you can't just instantly kill the enemy I guess?

because you can spam 2 faster, however ev is kinda useless these days

How much would a max Energize cost?

TWIN KOHMAKS

Shitty players are attracted to shitty content. More news at 10.

Is void strike really sleek?

to be fair the whole game is rather shit.

10x the price of 1

I didn't say shit the entire time, already forced to group with pubbies why the hell would I talk to them?

People often charge more for selling all at once since you dont have to pay the 1m for each trade they added for arcanes.

maximum sleek

>any Style but Tomorrow

Um...why are we sliding off of page 10? Don't you guys play Warframe...?

Too many of us are in mourning.

shitters are too busy getting ___oof'd___ in sortie ;^)

Which arcanes are needed on my amp?

Can you install the same exodia in different zaws now?

yes.

>me and friend do sortie
>melee riven
>we both get bad kronsh
why

Heh. That's what you guys get for doing today sorty.

You should take that as a sign of us really playing the game.

>tfw cant use another melee weapon outside volnus
an hammer with attack speed close to zaw daggers and high range? yes please

>find a pub group that's quick on the teralyst
>decide to gaunt after a 6 minute teralyst cap
>a little rough but we decide to run gaunts the rest of the night
>shrine breaks on the second run
>infinite cetus gate loading when trying to fix shrine
>hardcrash

Nice things don't exist

Glaive Prime shits on all melees

it's funny that the only people who don't do eidolon captures are almost always scripting whip spammers meaning they are all shit

What is the best school and why is it zenurik

>is not fast hammer
charge throw right into the garbage bin

I got annoyed to always switch to madurai for eidolon runs (and forgot half of the time) so I just run madurai now and I don't really notice the lack of energy.
It's more of a "you got used to it" thing. Life is just fine without it.

>charge throw right into the garbage bin
medium kek

No really, did DE do something stupid with their riven rng, such that if multiple people get a riven together, two of the unveils end up for the same weapon? My friends and I have had this happen more often than not, even if we do the riven challenges in separate squads right afterwards.

Any reason you just don't unlock the 2 madurai waybounds and go back to zenurik?

Void Strike is meta for eidolon caps

Heavy cal still works fine, there are other comfier, scaling-ey-er options now.
The problem with heavy cal on numerous weapons seems to be that weapons with 0 recoil/spread value (listed as 100 accuracy in the armoury) are having an arbitrary amount of recoil/spread added from heavy cal which then applies its further % increase to the recoil/spread value.
This is why spearguns and Ogris turn into suicide guns (miter too) and why bullet hose automatics are barely affected.

Void strike makes you do crazy damage and increases your overall dps since when you void mode to dodge shit youre also charging up for your next hit.

I thought it only affected operator punch or warframe unlike unairu. Is it sleek then? should be fixed.

brillaint!

For condition overload Cerata, the weapon deals pure elemental damage (toxin)
Because it can't take advantage of slash procs, it would be better to make it deal the majority of its damage as corrosive to strip armor from high level enemies, right?
Or do I have it wrong?

"DE pablo please we want more quality of life ui changes please" ~Reddit

Ah, reload speed has diminishing returns that I am too much of a mathlet to correctly describe.
100% +reload speed only halves your reload time. I assume that whatever clunky code they used quadruples your reload time with 100% negative reload.

Post webm

Where's a good spot to grind archwang levels?

eh wtf is this

there are far longer reload times out there, iirc someone had a 62s reload attica

Uranus

leech under water when the rest of your team does damage, preferably survival, there are several tilesets comfy enough for this

otherwise, spacewings interceptions of your choice

hasn't changed in over a year.

The MD on Earth and the one on Neptune, they spawn significantly more enemies than most other nodes and you get to just sit in one place.

The formala is pretty simple. Reload time= (base speed)/[1+(reload speed)] so -100% reload speed means infinite time to reload. -75% would quadruple the time it takes.

POWDERS

AND

D Y E S

delet this

FROM

THE

E U R A S I A N Z O N E

I LIKE THOSE EYES WITH A DASH OF
R A R E C E R U L E A N !

Why would they add Plains resources to existing weapon blueprints if they're going to be pushing Venus hard within a year? adding to the long list of WHY DE???

Weeds out the weak who can't stand the grind under the pretense of "i hate plains and operators!"

God speed, DE.

>if they're going to be
>going to be
>future tense
And there's your reason, it's not here yet. So until then, it's plains. You fucking idiot.

>Konzu's favorite gun. Swazdo-lah, nigger!
What the fuck, DE.

Magus Replenish or Magus Vigor as my second arcane, if I already have Vazarin + Magus Husk?
Sustainability with Replenish is probably better than longer survival with Vigor, right?

ayo whatchu tryna say konzu

>I LIKE
nigga you deaf?

I get it, they want to keep Plains as relevant as any other planet, but if they don't knock Venus out of the park, they're going to lose people due to the monotony and sameness of their open world spaces.

Are you?

at the moment they shove PoE down our collective throat but every formula can change

DE is also absurdly tired of Warframe, hey have no idea how to polish existing content, not to mention about painlessly integrating new features with existing base

ruins of a castle built on ruins of another castle

That's what he says
Yeah, I believe it.

SYNTHULA ALERT

I want a cetus event where pedlek betrays the ostron and sells the entire village to the grineer.
Everyone gets raped, murdered, and raped again by the ghouls but you can still "talk" to the corpse of the npcs for gameplay purpose.

It's "highlight"

Oh I see, I've been trying to figure it out based on in game numbers; should've realised its been datamined. I wonder what these translate to in game.

THIS

nah, vigour is better
husk+vigour with vazarin and unairu waybounds turns the operator into a walking wall
replenish is not good because when your operator goes down, you can simply hit 5 again and have full health once more. when your operator has the aforementioned waybound+arcane bonuses, this happens very infrequently, even during hydrolyst fights.
replenish, on the other hand, wastes valuable time that could be used DPSing, and energy that could be used for void strike stacking

this.

yes, I secretly want this game to fail and he devs to stay away from gaming industry forever as well

Warframe is Springtime for Hitler of video games, meant to last a year but somehow it started to make money so they had to become better at pretending o care

Fair enough, thanks!

Odd question: which primary weapons have the best secondary fire?

Zarr

Tenora is a shiny example how to make secondary fire useful and fun

also, there is no second place in this category

>doing some grineer shit solo
>get teleported by a commander
>take a bunch of hits while the stupid animation plays
>2 seconds later
>teleported again
>ok
>more damage
>animation over
>get teleported AGAIN
>die
what a fucking retarded mechanic.

>he didn't do today's sortie

Lmao nice job missing out on that +damage +crit damage +crit chance +multishot opticor riven, idiot.

more like
>nice job missing out on that 4000 endo, idiot

opticor a shit. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>doing sorties
LMAO

still less bs than Scrumbas

I bet Venitus will be swarming with cancer skaters