ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http://i43.tinypic.com/n5mtky.jpg&t=576&c=bZc310xjMEcYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW this store looks GREAT
i buy many POSW clothes for my family

>open a store
>dont accept their own currency

who would accept that trash, at least they have common sense

PoSW epically btfo.

stupid idiot cow they accept POSW at store, you be sorry when i have nice car and women are looking, you are poor

Scam confirmed

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>trying this hard to pajeet

hilarious dude

its starting

What? Do they sell poos and pajeet employees? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

They list bitcoin, litecoin and altcoins but dont specifically mention POSW. If they had any faith in their shitcoin it would be listed with the USD cost.
I already have a nice car and Im not into women, im into money. Keep shilling. Your coin is worthless.

you be sorry, see screenshot is big up today soon

Who the fuck is going to buy some shitty clothes?!
ahahahaha PoSW is dead mate.

The cow is a sacred animal. Do you even pajeet?

double dubs confirm stock up biz woooooooooo

It's solid proof that it's not a scam. Nobody would invest in physical goods (hardware wallet, merchandise) if their offering was vaporware when there's literally a million faster ways to scam people in the crypto world
Also, it means that they're actually keeping up with their aggressive roadmap which will build investor confidence in other major deliverables (masternodes)

They don't have to, they're on coinpayments. Literally a drooling retard

Guys seriously this thing is going way past $1 a lot faster than you might think. This could quite possibly be your last chance to buy at 5k
DO NOT MISS THIS TRAIN

I`m pretty against a few posw i would model that sweatshirt.

with a few posw i mean a masternode of course

ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http://i43.tinypic.com/n5mtky.jpg&t=576&c=bZc310xjMEcYSg

just bought two shirts...great price

>the curves on that women's shirt
Hnnnnnggg

i just buy 5 magnets
who else is happy to see

t. Pajeet

Great shill effort...

its prolly more simple/faster to add some api store elements with USD than to create your own payment system with a unique currency, esp considering you want it to be secure, also credit cards would allow returns or cancel payments, etc. I would venture it would take a while longer for them to accept posw coin at the store, but they probably have it in the pipeline. I'm happy that they put this out now rather than holding off until it's "FUKCING PERFECT" and taking months longer and stringing people along without much to show for it. It shows they are going in the right direction and know that just doing work isn't enough but showing usable products is what garners interest.

THEY MADE THE STORE IN WORDPRESS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH

Im a bagholder but my god this looks awful. Would rather them be late and have a better product. Could make this in an hour maybe less.

fun fact, store wasn't live until after thread was created

>It's solid proof that it's not a scam
Dude, those are fucking printed shirts

POWS niggers SELL, SELL, SELL dont listen to this pajeets and their lies.

The eternal poo strikes again

its either put out the store right now and improve it over time or keep delaying and people call it a scam. You can't win either way.

yes it may not be perfect but this is a great big store with excellent items for choosing

it's shit buy have to give it to them for actually following through, I might buy back in now