>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

laura

sword

autism

trash

Lloyd BURNING HEART Bannings makes women's hearts burn for him

Ara ara~

Remember to not be too smart anons, it may hurt someone.

Lloyd with glasses is so precious.

This is why Sky is shit. Estelle being fucking retarded. Remake the games with Joshua as the MC and make the females part of his harem with an ending for each one. Put it on PC/PS4/Switch and it will sell more than Falcom's entire catalogue has sold since the beginning of the company.

Juna will be the protagonist of CS4.

It fits him too since he's a detective.
It'll be either Rean or Lloyd.

Lloyd and Rean as MCs sounds fun.

>tfw you actually like Alisa and all her little quirks
>tfw she has a body that hits a lot of your kinks
>tfw you somehow still like her as Rean's romantic partner the 3rd least
>tfw she's still the most heavily pushed option out of all of them
I guess it could be worse.
But I will remain frustrated by it.

Rean and all of old class VII will be locked up after the ending of CS3. It's not happening.

It's going to be Juna and nu-class 7.

She was trying hard to be as annoying as Campanella

If Ao ending is anything to go by then Crossbell freedom is soon and the most fitting one to get that role is one of these two, Juna is far too inexperienced to do it.

>too inexperienced to save the world
>in a kiseki game
stop talking out of your ass. Estelle was a random country bumpkin 16 year old, Juna actually trained to be a police officer. And she was in Class 7 with Rean.

It's going to be Thomas and Rosine saving everyone in the first half hour. Back to Rean and the gang after that.

>implying nu-class 7 had any chance to get away

Damn girl.

Estelle was a senior bracer who had all the country support, the same can't be said about Juna.

Nu-class 7 are just kids, Osborne is going to do the classic bad guy mistake and let them go which will come back to bite him in the ass.

Estelle was a random junior bracer kid from the middle of nowhere when she stopped the coup, your argument is retarded. Juna is far more qualified to be a protag than Estelle was at the beginning of FC.

Ah, just like Weissman before him.
Hope he gets a salty end too.

Why the fuck are ARCUS resonating with anything divine knight related anyway?
Was it Irina's keikaku all along?
Really activates my ARCUS

Who cares. Female protagonists are shit.

Do you think Juna masturbate while smelling Lloyd clothes?

Here's your Sen IV protagonist.

Sorry, posted the wrong character.

Silly user, a horse can't be a protagonist.

It's pretty simple. Valimar has sub contractors as part of his power, Arcus allows people to link and work together by perceiving each other's movements, and improve each other, thus, Arcus resonates well with Valimar because of the sub contractor deal. Allying themselves with the awakener provides extra power basically.

obviously
That's a funny way to spell "antagonist"

Does Juna know who Lloyd is? I'm kind of interested because they both use tonfas

>Does Juna know who Lloyd is?
this is CS3101 stuff, user. Of course she does. Juna is a big fangirl of the SSS in general. She's like their biggest fan.

So how did Sara get to be sub contractor even though she wasn't allowed in the trial?

She knows all of the SSS, slowpoke. She gives Randy and Tio the senpai title.

She's his biggest fan.

She's a fangirl of the SSS, and was studying in the police academy in order to join their group if possible. She has met with them as well.

I know jack shit about Sen 3 besides a couple of spoilers about George and Millium stuff

What is she saying?
And why does she keep spreading her legs like that?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN THIS GAME END ALREADY? I BEAT TESTAROSSA LIKE 5 HOURS AGO.

The subcontractor alone initially worked only for those who aided Rean in the trial yeah. But since the Arcus works as a sort of link, i'm guessing she managed to break the rules and join in because of that. Either that, or he can acquire more sub contractors outside of help with trials.

>Estelle was a random junior bracer kid from the middle of nowhere when she stopped the coup
?? She was Cassius motherfucking Brights daughter when she stopped the coup. Your argument is retarded.

>And why does she keep spreading her legs like that?
she's a slut, obviously

WAWA

>Lloyd appears in Sen 4
>Juna is all over him

You will grind the last dungeon on your own will.

>And why does she keep spreading her legs like that?

She's in an elevator with two handsome erebonian men. She is doing it unconsciously.

"What I can say for sure is that him and the rest of the SSS are the true heroes!"

H-hayai!
She already wet herself when she saw him on the train, and so did Rean.

Don't slander her!

>so did Rean
Why? He beat his ass and now he's a fanboy?

確かに言えるのは、あの人と特務支援課が"真のヒーロー"だったこと!

This isn't dragonball so take your powerlevel arguments somewhere else, he was forced to fight him and said that he was jealous of what he was doing.
Plus brofist.

Rean's jealous of Lloyd's superior harem

Get in the car, Millium.

He gets to go to Crossbell and finds out that the people there really like them, and that they basically saved everyone in Crossbell from the Azure tree incident. He also finds out they're being basically held hostage at Mishyland by Rufus, and the help of the government and Hugo, who became a full blown Osborne supporter. Then he helps keep the city safe while they're trapped, since Randy and Tio can't act due to having people keeping check on them.

Play the games. Lloyd is what Rean wants to be, a charismatic and passionate leader who fights for what he believes in.

Tita getting corrupted bit by bit

Rean "cant beat lloyd without ogre power" coldsteel

I want to yank that zipper on Alisas outfit downward.

Sounds like Hitler.
>SSS
super ss?

Later that night...

She will.

I-is that a charm bullet? I'd let her shoot me with that any day.

To be honest I'm a Lloyd fan and I have to say the reason I like him is because of his detective skills and heroism He's handsome too
I could care less who beats who, especially since he can have his friends help him in need.

I like this scene where she pretends to be a bad shot.

Is there any part of herself she's not pretending honestly?

Liking Rean

Her being a slut

Aurelia is hot.

Too bad Rean doesn't have Arios's 30CP gale

Yeah, he has 80CP gale

Calvard when?

Finally a shot where Randy actually looks good.

What, you're joking right?

Holy fucking shit, just look at him. No wonder he gets all the bitches.

Kind of disappointed no one ever comments on Randy's scarred up body in Ao. If only Mireille was around.

crafts are generally more expensive in terms of CP in CS3. Probably a balance thing

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

It's those Guy genes.

Ditching the turtleneck and getting slightly longer hair helped.

This is the guy Juna feel head over heels for, say something nice about him.

That's not Kurt.

>didn't strike an obari pose
fucking missed opportunity

You're right, it's not.
That's Lloyd Ban-niggers.

She likes the entire SSS though

I'm really not liking that boob job Alisa got. They were much nicer in the first two games.

t. homosexual

She's just doing whatever she can to get that Rean's Tachi.