Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

YOUR FIRST POST IS MINE

Hassan no! It's a tainted thread!

If you fags can't decide on a thread I'll take this one.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

WE MADOKA NOW

>Daily revenue estimate - 59,897
W-wait and hope bros...

Adventures with Kafuka!

Is she happy?

Alice is so fucking cute!

Is she finally having fun?

good work, user

Why do people say Nasu is a hack?

I've been reading/watching Nasu works since the release of KnK's movies and then went to read the F/SN novel and watched its anime after and have been involved in a lot of minor Fate things ever since, but I never understood the "Nasu is a hack" meme

What is the origin of this? Why do people say this?

what are you guys grinding?

Interludes and free quests since those fuckers don't want to give us another 1/2 ap

She's lonely because she doesn't have any other friends in Wonderland so she's pretty happy there's finally someone to play with.

Sleep

Hands. I've gotten

EXP Card drops since I have too many servants at low level

ok

My life away

walnuts for john dark horta along with one 40 and 30 ap ember daily per day

Nice work user, which program do you use? Sai?

trying to max shakespeare while preparing exp cards for jeanne

That's a nice banana buddy.

Hand mines. Since the last 1/2 AP hands, I've gotten 5 new golds, not counting welfares. Carmilla and Sumanai are still at level 1, even.

Fucking hell user nice.

off to second archive with you

Bonds. Every quart counts.

hands for EXP and rushing through the singularities in me new JP account.

>not keeping him on supports for delicious FP

Horseshoes hell...

5 facts about Jalter!

Lanterns because I used them all on Bride, was an idiot and didn’t grind all that much in the last few days, and magically got Hopeman on a few tickets who needs 30-35 himself.

Then Horta needs like 40 of them herself, holy fuck I regret not grinding parking lot more.

How are you playing the JP? On an emulator?

stinky feets! cute!

1. Jalter is a fatty!
2. Jalter is a white!
3. Jalter is a dirty peasant!
4. Jalter is Reddit!
5. Jeanne Alter!

>Mommyniggers
>Didnt recieve maternal affection during their formative years
>Are now mentally ill with a mother complex
Just kill yourselves, there is no hope for you.

do you think jeanne smelled, being a peasent and all? haha

Based danganronpafag

I'm half black and like white girls, what's wrong with Jalter being white?

yeah, I'm using Nox.

She literally states that she liked to sleep on haystacks, surely there must have been some horse shit mixed in there

How is having a nonfunctional mother their fault?

See, if she looked like this all the time I'd be saving for her right now. That alien anatomy on her in game art is just too big of a turnoff

Yep.

Is fate/extra worth watching? I loved the game, even the battle system, but I heard nothing but bad things from the first few episodes when I last checked.

She's so cute

As in very pale

Hands, so I can level the servants for these strengthening quests so I have something to do incase we don't get any news of the America singularity after Dante's event is over.
How about you fuck off instead falseflagger, wouldn't be surprised your dipshit ass is so obsessed with a single servant you hate.

The only thing I love more than forced memes is the dick.

Based mentally ill degenerate

Even small ones?

The show is straight up shit. Shaft has no idea what the fuck they're doing. Even if Nero is your favorite character, it's a fucking chore to get through episodes.

Hands, for the inevitable Nightingale spook when trying to roll for Helena.

What's his skill order again? I'm guessing 2 > 3 > 1?

Based mentally ill, you lot are so obsessed with making your disgusting mommy the OP image that you have become the new Lizniggers

I'm currently 18 out of the 22 seeds I need to complete Fox's wedding 8, then I'm going to continue farming seeds for Bryn mana burst, and finally I'm probably going to have to qp farm after that's over

The anime assumes you're already familiar with the game and have beaten it. Last Encore is essentially a "what if" that takes place after Twice Pieceman wins the Grail War at the end of Fate Extra. Unfortunately this being a SHAFT show, they don't take time to sit down and explain what's going on, so a lot of people have no fucking clue what's happening and are totally confused.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit myself, and this latest episode was top notch. I love Inu Curry.

I need pages. Currently grinding in Hydes park. They never fucking drop are they rarer than SSRs FUCK.

>Only people that like Raikou can make Raikou OP's, just like the only people that can make any other servant OPs can be only their fans. And you know not other people that want to falseflag them
That is how stupid you sound

I don't want to be a gameplayfag but I can't fucking help it bros

I've already filled up my inventory and archive with exp cards so I'm switching off to QP. Down to only 50 million.

NP charge all the way. Stars or crit depending on what you need the most. Good on you for protecting his smile, best boy deserves it

I think the da vinci event gives a shit ton of pages

Half of these posts aren’t even genuine, are you legitimately autistic?

>And you know not other people that want to falseflag them
ESL trash..

>tfw my noob questions never get (You)s

Fuck off delusional retard

what question?

I got enough QP and EXP cards for Nobu's next grail, so maybe some pages for Waver.

Pages are actually reasonable compared to like feathers.

ill take that as a yes then

I stopped grinding pages because it's a hassle, just wait for the DaVinci-chan event, you get pages through the lottery

have you noticed how not a single person who has replied to you has fallen for your bait in the past week of you spamming this dumb shit?
no need to reply to me, just kill yourself

Based Hansbros.

You actually get more through just the normal grind since most nodes are full of books.

>mommyspics isn't a meme

not him but if we where to assume that you where in fact delusional then this exchange would be very funny

>not linking to the question you want (you)ed.

>memecow spics SEETHING
sugoi

you first mentally ill

the fuck

We're a little preoccupied with sabotaging our own general, but you post again you'll likely get an answer.

Should I grind them or wait for the next event?

>we where to assume that you where

He's right though also
>he likes Raita

Snake Eyes are a super low droprate. 5 of those are going to be extremely hard to come by. Just wait.

Nigga what?

What class would Billy Herrington be summoned as?

don't bother with sneks, shit is hell

Sorry let me clarify: I need just a single one (1) page to ascend Medea Lily and I want one now. Just one more.

What is your question?

I redid your image out of boredom

nvm i need sleep

Rider, duh

>1 page
good luck user

>He likes Raita

Wait for Caster day.

I'll see when I finish upping his 2 then. Thanks!

>he likes Jalter