pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous Broken Net

>My pic got an OP spot
Nice.

game is shit, back to standard (though no one will admit they play it)

>Can not create thread

skeleton or zombie for a summoner build? Also for who alresy played summoner how difficult it is to capture monsters?

So it's just essence league, except more tedious.

Should've taken a screen of one of the reds i saw, it had endurance charge generation, life regen and i swear to god it also had energy shield alongside some bullshit where he kept bombing me from above with birds. had to walk away since i was dealing 0 damage to him

I have no idea if I'm burned out on the game or just getting worse every league. In 3.0, 3.1 and now 3.2 I've felt discouraged after the first day or so. Bad build, slow progression, no hope. I'm sick of this shit, I hope they bring back races so I can enjoy my 1-2 hours of fun every day without feeling trapped in a 3-month league

Is xir /our gal/?

>24 hours into league
>he doesn't have headhunter
lmaoatyou

Plague Flight or something like that.

>he wants to burn every week instead

I just wish they'd focus on standard instead of making shitty leagues no one cares about with shitty mechanics they sweep under the rug.

You know, like actually improving the base game? Like updating skills? Uniques? The skill tree? Balancing maps?

BUT NO, WE GET MORE PLAYERS MAKING A SHITTY LEAGUE AND HALF-ASSED PATCHES WITH SHIT CONTENT LIKE TECTONIC SHIT AND SHIT THROW

ALSO MTX BUY OUR SUPPORTER PACKS FOR THE LEAGUE

*Wastes development on consoles*

Yeah, i officially hate this league. Try and capture red beast dude, can't click him because surrounded with dudes, cyclone so you can't control your damage enough to get them sub 10% without destroying them in a second, dudes just break traps if you throw early.

nice reddit post retard
no (you) for you

also there would be legitimately NO problems if they just let people fuck around on lv100s on standards all day with no leagues so long as they actually updated the game often enough to not be boring, but no, gotta reset and insert our shitty league mechanics people can play and scrub their ass with 1-90 and relevel masters

Skeleton for memes
Spectre with Zombies if you want a real build

>There are actually people who spend this much money on the game

Yo

About to start playing again after years and years, only got to level 15 when I played it last. What should I make?

why do people play poe by themself on voice chat with several other people also all playing by themself

pick a strength class (marauder/duelist/templar) and get the life and life regen nodes first, this will help you survive the earlier content

skill wise just look at what quest rewards and nessa gives you

>Standardfag STILL thinks he's people

Are unique droprates increased in League realms? I already have more uniques on my act 2 Bestiary character than on my act 4 standard character.

no

>The legendary beast adds give EXP and loot
Huh.
No.

oh would you look at this
poorfag envying glorious rich NEET's
i've been superior to you since the day i was born

>Leech off society
>Society dies
>I survive
>NEET dies
Truly, you are the superior species. :^)

You are legitimately retarded.
>Improve base game
You mean like the new prophecies, adding abyss to the core game, new skill gems and a new skill point quest?
>Updating Skills
Planned for the next update and will touch on every skill gems.
>Uniques?
Added a ton this patch
>The skill tree?
I'm sorry I guess redoing every ascendency wasn't good enough for you.
>Balancing maps
Reworked Sextants, higher drop rates for maps you haven't completed, Uber Elder fight.
Leagues are what keeps people coming back to this game, telling people the next update wont contain a league or a reset and will instead just let you play standard would be committing suicide.

>standardfag
man in the grand scheme of things you really are the worst of the worst
no one gives a fuck about you

are skeletons that much worse? is it possible to go only zombies? I want to try one of these 2 since they got buffed

>You mean like the new prophecies, adding abyss to the core game, new skill gems and a new skill point quest?

No, I mean revisiting shit like masters, bandits (again because it's retarded), improving guild/social functionality, improving NPC gear so it's actually possible to gear from them besides just getting lucky or needing a base - like fucking GRIMDAWN.

Or improving the drop system/rares so 99% of loot isn't filterable GARBAGE and .99% is only tradable to you and 0.01% is actually good

>planned for next update
woo wee, you know last update was 7 months ago

>uniques
>added a shit ton
and ignored every other one that's shit and shouldn't exist besides clutter or leveling, prophecies do beef some up but that's still not enough

Redoing ascendancies is trash and could've been done in an hour with just pure number tweaking.

>reworking sextants is balancing maps
No, they balanced maps by reducing mob density on popular ones and increasing them on shit ones - again.

>leagues are what keep people
and I agree, while that does work, it doesn't retain veterans who recognize the flaws of the game. Which is how a game like Dota actually survives while PoE opts for the League of Legends approach of adding more champions while ignoring previous ones.

stop talking to him
he's retarded

Skeleton mages are alright. They're just slow at clearing maps because they don't follow and they die way too easily at higher level maps.

>Planned for the next update
That's what Chris said last league

>it's a hidden GGG poster tries to damage control

I already quit motherfucker.

Skeletons are fine

Ehmmmm, guys?
Does he know about this?

>alkaizer already has a 6l belly

I'll never understand how people amass this amount of gear in one day

Don't get it

luck you moron

It's called:
>Being supported by a literal army of fans who are willing to give you all their shit

He's just better at the game than you

Community of cucks

The Goddess was supposed to be replaced with Oni Gororororishi

He got lucky, 6L in less than 50 fusings

>Fighting Kitava Act 10
>Suddenly game locks up
>Booted to main menu
>Log in
>Game crashes before I get in
>Reload game
>Log in
>Check /deaths
>One more death
>There are people that actually play hardcore mode seriously

there's no streamer bias or anything, it's not like reddit will post about it :^)

Softcucks are truely the worst and uttermost failures of all existence. Imagine playing a game just to have infinite lifes, knowing your cheating. I'd always cringe at the kids in school who used gamesharks to cheat in pokemon, now it's the kids in PoE who chose to use a cheat gamemode just so they feel special about their achievements that they couldn't get playing the real game.

It's so sad, and you know.. I'd have a lot more respect for someone who decided to learn the game with training wheels (shitcrow/softcuck mode) for a league or two to get the hang of it, then play the actual game but it's so sad that people chose to stay on baby mode for so long just because they don't have the mental of emotional fortitude to actually play the game for realsies. Man, imagine these cucks, these are the biggest soyboys. I mean i'm not even joking, these retards are probably the most feminine pushovers IRL, if you can't take the risk of dying in a video game and need a safespace to make sure everything is so incredibly easy that you don't even have to fear a death mechanic outside losing one bar of EXP there's two things that I can only deduce:
A. You're a fucking retard and your carer is making sure you don't do anything too hard for your low IQ
B. You're mentally ill and the mere thought of dying in a video game scares you to death
C. You're just a fucking sad pathetic waste of breath who has to suckle on mommies soylent bottle while farming a pure DPS build with no thought of defensive stats what so ever because who the fuck cares? you just respawn anyways haahhaha you little fucking shitcrows are so pathetic it's actually never crossed my mind before but now it's really clear how fucking sad disgusting and feminine un-manly never get pussy ass virgins you are, no wonder so many traps and gays are playing shitcrow baby training mode, because they are mentally ill and lack any at all testosterone. truely truely sad and just outright disgusting.

Nigger 99.9% of vendor items are shit in gd.

Goddess UNLEASHED was replaced.
Bound and Scorned remain.
You'd only know that if you watch him, so I'll assume you're lying. And if you're not, then get the fuck out, cancer.

in case i can respec from skeletons to zombie or spectres or the tree would be too different?

vendor items in GD actually have shit which can compete with your gear, unlike PoE which is never the case. obviously the better geared you get the worse the majority of items get, but realistically you still want it to be worth looking at - unlike PoE

mom I posted it again!!!

friendly reminder to do merciless lab before the last kitava fight

you'd probably go for different ascendancy nodes, and these are rather expensive to fix iirc. Tree would probably also need a bit of tweaking but probably not too much

Oh no. He's going to murder Chris

Legit found Argus harder than kitava

PoE is shit and it makes me angry because of how stupid the devs are - this shitty league design just flaunts how stupid they are too. They don't get it because they don't even play their game.

>unyielding
don't do this

Wait are you talking about vendors with random shit or faction vendors?

Const best girl

You're just grabbing all the minion damage nodes either way. Most of what you need specifically for skeletons is threshold jewels and you can just put regular jewels into the slots if you wanna switch. Respecing your ascendancy points will be a hassle though.

and yet you're here posting, have you ever considered moving on?

>wife has a bunch of girl friends over to drink/eat food
>it's a girls' night thing so i basically mind my own business, but i can't shut myself in the office without looking antisocial, so i leave the door ajar
>open PoE, start playing
>realize i probably shouldn't be seen gaming when they walk by, so i alt-tab and open a web browser
>first instinct is to go to reddit, nope.jpg, don't want to be seen doing that
>second instinct is to go to twitch, but don't want to be seen watching tyler1 or trick2g, or whatever autistic faggots stream this game
>third instinct is to come here and shitpost, but even if none of them recognize my Veeky Forums color scheme, they'll still see faggoty anime pictures and the LAST thing i want is anyone to think i've ever watched anime in my life (i literally haven't)
>so i open my gmail and stare at my inbox because i've run out of good ideas
>mfw i've been doing this for the last 5 minutes
what do i do /poeg/

yes. unique droprates are always inflated for the first week of a league

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Debatable.

Rofl, stop. There's no one here who unironically plays softcuck mode anymore. And if they do they are just new to the game, you're preaching to an empty choir.

>tfw worst general in Veeky Forums

>check /deaths
>not just checking if your auras turned off

given that youre afraid of being seen playing poe, i doubt you even have a wife
stop lying online user

I'm too used to the old ways, but I did notice that afterward.

>softcuck redditor got triggered people don't accept him in a hardcore general

>realize i probably shouldn't be seen gaming when they walk by
Stop being a pussywhipped faggot. In all likelyhood your womans' girlfriends don't give two fucks what you're doing.

but thats /lolg/

>league dead
>general dead
nice game poebabs

Stop being a cuck that cares what your wife's friends think about you. You are a man. You can just kill them for making fun of you if it bothers you that much.

fugg your wife and her friends :DDDD

All summoner trees are pretty much the same tree barring ascendancy points.

If you're that worried about appearance, write a fucking story or something.
That award goes to Guild Wars.

Be a man

Hey wait...
>Checking if auras are on in town

It's definitely a top contender, highest redditor crossposters than any other general though

do not lewd witches

You don't jump right back into the fight? What are you, some kind of faggot?

most generals are just as shite as this one. always depends on what's going on, though right now this is probably one of the worse

anyone wanna play monster hunter 4 ultimate with me, I have gold rathian set with capture expert and trap master so we can actually hunt instead of hunting shitty yellows with nets in PoE

not when guild wars 2 generals still attempt to exist

It's because people who play PoE aren't very intelligent.

>caring about social perceptions
>so clearly you don't have a wife
think you got that one backwards user. wife knows i game a ton but i don't really broadcast that to others
you're probably right, but one of them's pretty cute and i don't want to get disqualified from a potential threesome someday just because she saw me playing this autistic shit
more of a long-term goal but yeah thanks
>write a fucking story
that's what i did on here though. nah i'll probably say fuck it after this post and play PoE anyway because there's no way in hell i'm occupying myself for the next few hours without gaming and shit

thanks /poeg/

well Poe wasn't designed by intelligent people for intelligent people so it makes sense

>not /d2g/
baka desu

>day 2
>still no poet pens

Impossible.

when do i do normal lab? i beelined for Avatar of Fire so my build has 0 damage and minimal survivability (mostly +strength passives)

>57-70 in aqueducts
>5 humility
i was going to buy some mtx, but fuck you chris.

Read a book and learn something that makes you less of a piece of shit.

>Masters
I think they're afraid to touch them desu, they're part of their turboautist endgame crafting shit. Reworking their missions would be nice though
>Social
A social update would be nice, better chat and guild functionality would be nice but doesnt necessarily need to be tied to a major update.
>Trash uniques
A LOT of trash uniques got fated upgrades, some even look good or useful.

Poor little hardkek and his 5k dps lmaoooo

Does your wife know you want to fuck her friends?