Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8s4O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop forgetting to link the thread you dumb potteries

Hannies are getting too lazy

Old thread

>tfw your gf thinks you're a newspaper salesman

>he became newspaper guy anyway

>207220521
>Takuwan
Yea Mino three. Yea I can't manage a high overall troop count at this point. Yes even at his 7 speed I fired him now at turn 51.

Takeda's gourd breaks at 30. I can't take Uesugi before that.

>Have to keep restarting Kayblis last fight because if I don't stop his initial mass healing it's a sure loss
End me

Took care of an adorable sharkie

Sillfag run #7 still stands at turn 51. I took Ashikaga ON THE LAST TURN POSSIBLE 50. '

Now have 20 turns to take takeda. GHo

Why are you doing this to yourself?

Probably going Hara, Mikan, possibly naniwa, then raccons, hannies, takeda.

Is Io worth levelling up? I'm only really using the Lupin-lookalike from Helman's side, but a mage could be useful.

And what, dear sir, are you referring to in the most fashionable fashion?

Io is basically the best Helman commander outside of Rolex and the ninjas

So he just sends her home without undoing the brainwash?

Part 2 spoilers.
Nimitz canonically commits suicide. Atlanta appears in the Toushin Toshi Tournament arc in part 2 looking for someone to house her master's blood soul.

Arc 2 confirmed shit

>Turn 8
>Silky is kill
I hate my life.

I'm glad that they wasted the entire part 2 of Leazas on this character's story,

ye i gave up on my run when i lost her i cbf anymore

>Majin Shitenou
What? I thought it was Hornet?

I love /haniho/, just make up whatever and the eops will gobble it up

If they were going to have all these things be canon they should've just made arc 2 locked behind them instead of "You know that playthrough you just did, yeah none of that happened"

You're supposed to get the flags across multiple playthroughs. They assume that you've seen multiple things happen.

That's depressing as hell

On what quest do I search for the traitor in CITY?

Didn't Nimitz technically overwrite Lexington? Is Atlanta still under the impression that Lexington is in that blood soul?

So? Saving Lexington is piss easy on a first playthrough, it's not like one turning Zeth which is way harder

Jesus fuck that was way too close

>Let's introduce a cute girl with a sad backstory just so we can kill her off despite her story being the main focus point of the second half of Leazas
Yeah fuck this game, Arc 2 should've just never existed and they should have just left it end on an open note. Wasting an entire 1-2 long mission on a character that has no relevance is about as bad as the Ran route in SR.

>
>
But aren't Kaoru and Wichita Ghandi's women?

Yeah, and Rance can't stand it.

They fall under ''All the hot women are mine'' category for Rance.

First operation.

It seems Silky is on the top of the Arios kill priority list. Everytime I've recruited her, she ended up the one who dies from Arios.

Actually one turning Zeth is very easy since you don't have a turn limit on boss fights.

Arios will always kill Hauzel/Silky

It's always the one you recruit in Leazas

>You have to either choose between Maria and the Masou Sisters

W-why?! Is there no other way?

It's a pretty easy choice.

He always kills your waifus, just to make you suffer.

If they were going to do what why not just have the one you didn't recruit out of Hawzel/Silky be the recruit for Leazas' second stage instead of Nimitz? Feels like just bad writing.

You can get them randomly later on

why would you ever choose maria

Those are some child-bearing hips, please tell me Rick puts them to good use.

What happens if Crook makes a wish to bring Rance back to life? Am I fucked down the line or something?

If Aurora can try it then why not

Where is my waifu at?

>Pluepet + Rare boost medal reward
EVERY CHEST A RARE

>What happens if Crook makes a wish to bring Rance back to life? Am I fucked down the line or something?
No part2 for you.

Just means you don't trip that flag for Arc 2 unless you've done it in a previous run

You don't need to get all the requeriments in one playthrough anyway. As long as you haven't used the wish once then there's no need to worry about it anymore.

Did we really need two Arios girlfriend CGs instead of giving something to Nunuhara?

Warning, cursed image inside.

>tfw the more non-shitpost translations/summaries of Rance X stuff come out the more disappointed I get
Concern.

Doodled Beze during a copy exercise.

She talks about copulating every other line.

Does ignoring Leazas until you hit 30% and recruiting them afterward prevent that?

It probably triggers the turn after you recruit them anyway. And it's 31%

Do they just pretty much copy the Leila x Rick events from KR in X or is it all new stuff?

How about the Masou sisters Assistant?

He targets Satella instead. Doesn't kill her, but makes her unusable in combat anyway.

>get fucked by your sword but having your memories of it happening wiped
>your sword gets fucked by sharkman
>waifu's memories of you gets replaced by sharkman
>he also takes her virginity
J U S T
U
S
T

Dialogue has her crippled? That's kinda sad.

F U C K
U
C
K

Good thing it isn't canon. And I would be pretty pissed if Nikkou removed my memory of fucking her.

>Good thing it isn't canon.
Good thing you can't prove that

For Makoto's character events, should they be fucking her each time since she's a Kichikuou port and that's what she was for there or should I have a new generic event?

Is he a random drop? Been trying to fill my card collecting and rng is torture.

>Free-Cities gets yet another good unit
Best faction

Random, yeah. Pray to the RNG gods. He has a unique ability that increases the amount of rares you get.

He's actually under Demihumans.

Newfag trying to ctrl play X with all these spoilers running about that I'm fine reading, how difficult is this game compared to the others like SR?
>Try to do Zeth on the 2nd turn after hearing about Ghandi and make it to Galtia but can't beat him but hit an option that goes to Base Phase
Am I massively fucked? I had to restart on Redeye last run because I missed the 3rd medal and used it on AP while grabbing Japan cards
imgur.com/a/8s4O0

Thanks. Been trying to stack luck boosts.
There's also the achievement タイニリーチE and the ”タイニリーチB” item which you get from the monster girls.

How many Meal Tickets do you get by default on the Leazas run during Turn 2 phase leading to Silky? Tossing up whether to do one or two nodes with Martina along the way.

So what do some of the achievements do? I notice they do more than add CP.

I don't know about Silky, Hauzel route has 2 iirc

Well at least I know now never to waste any meal tickets on Nimitz, I'd just be making myself sad if they end up being cute

Finally managed to finish my first playthrough. Goddamn, this game is ridiculously huge.
I'm a slow reader in japanese and all, but I didn't expect to take this long to clear the game just once. And I'm still missing two requeriments to Act 2 as well with one of them being a complete mystery to me because I never saw Wenlina a single time in my playthrough.

It's balls to the wall hard. The better you do in the game, the more the difficulty ramps up to match. You will not win the game the first run going in blind, I guarantee it. The manual specifically says the game is meant to be played, lost, then played again, etc. until you get the true ending.

Also I don't know how new of a newfag you are, but Veeky Forums is this thing called an imageboard, you can attach images directly to your post.
Veeky Forums.org/faq

Is there any reason to not just level the best troops and ignore the rest?

They should have just devoted that time to Megalass

I'm doing Silky right now and I haven't used Martina. I don't know how much longer this route is though

Thanks! Guess I can sacrifice one node's worth of drops for a meal ticket run then.

You can get Wenlina during Leazas 2nd majin mission or by doing a prep phase mission.

How do you 1 turn Leazas?

>You can get Wenlina during Leazas 2nd majin mission
I did that and haven't seen her anywhere. Guess I'll have to waste a prep phase on it.

The same way you one turn anywhere else, by beating the first majin fight

There's a chance to find her in a ??? tile. Just keep reloading if you get a different event.

That's how I got her during my first playthrough, iirc she was in a ???, I don't know what's the trigger.

I so can beat Hawzel the first time and then somehow fight Silky normally AND can still get Hornet then?

Did they overblow the branching in this game or did /haniho/ just overhype it? Most of the pathing is the exact same after a small branch, one turning feels like it denies you content more than anything else, it doesn't seem to matter much what order you complete areas in and 3 turns are basically robbed from you anyway between Miki, Shangri-La and Hornet all of which are the exact same every time

Don't battle Hauzel and Saizel at the same time.

>and then somehow fight Silky normally
Sorry but you will fight Lexington

>Is there any reason to not just level the best troops and ignore the rest?
The total power of all troops in a group adds into the total attack power/HP granted by its leader. So a country with 100 100HP/100ATK weaklings led by another 100HP/100ATK weakling would actually be far better than a country with a single 5000HP/5000ATK behemoth.

Also, it's easier to level up low-rank characters than it is higher-rank ones. So you're better off rotating them out often to get easy levels for some leaders in order to buff up the whole country, even if certain leaders are straight up superior. Leveling up the same people all the time will be less effective.

Also, you get a 50% boost to chest drop rate when someone finishes off a foe for the first time, this mechanic is crucial for gathering lots of characters. If you just use the same 5-7 characters to finish off the enemy you're not going to be getting that boost very often. (Note: Don't worry about this when it comes to bosses, since bosses have a 100% drop rate anyway)

So Silky's still there buttfucking my soldiers with her chimer armor?

When will the wiki be updated with all the new information?

GAHAHAHAHA

K, Bring a weak troops occasionally and have one score in for killing blows. Makes sense, Guess I'll start swapping in some lowbies more often when the major hitters hit 10 rank

Thanks

>Kentarou actually does carry a sack around everywhere
>He can never ever get rid of the sack
>Miki will never be convinced
>She will never buy his newspapers

No, she just gets sent home and then you get to waste time with dead Nimitz in the next Leazas stage