/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, Frontier, Online, MonHun, /mhg/

Copies guild cards:

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4z9xtdUWg1touf2u_480.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for wigglerfucking

Haha XX is way better than World and 4U am I cool, now?

>start using Nerg Horn
>kill times get worse compared to any other weapon
>but it's so much fucking fun
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT
and it is groovy

post the list

It's true tho

When will we get to ironic frontier postings?

someone please draw this with the wigglermask

sixth for wigglerfucking

wiggler lewds WHERE

Penises

But you were always cool, Astalos
One of the best flying wyverns for sure

>100+ hours
>No mini crowns

Wtf? I have giant crowns for almost every monster but have yet to get a miniature. Am I doing something wrong or is it pure RNG?

do the fucking event quests

Valfalk flies by using oxygen to combust the red-hot fluids(AKA Purple Fluids in the translation patch) in its body, releasing the bioenergy through the wings. In addition, when Valfalk is angered its body gets hotter which causes the bioenergy to become active throughout its body.

i miss him already ;_;

worldbab here--why are you guys so hyped about this green turd monster with a stupid name?

i'm enjoying the game mostly but the grindfest shit is really tiring. I'm at a standstill because I have shit gear, trying to make Pink Rathian armor but getting a full SOS is fucking rare and i don't like playing alone so I just keep quitting.

tfw XX Monsters were really cool but will probably never escape the hellhole that is XX

>tfw the PS4 cannot handle my learning AI

his weapons have purple sharpness for dank dps

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4z9xtdUWg1touf2u_480.mp4

how does this affect her cloaca?

nostalgia. bazel is much better as an invading monster.

>here's you're weapon bro

Dude mine is too, I live out in the fuckin boons. What's your GT?

Will the first two crown quests come back around? I missed them

So that there are other invaders besides Bazel.

What list?

nah Bazel is an obnoxious one-trick pony piece of shit. Jho at least has more than 1 attack

But frontier is on ps4.....

He's overhyped; he's definitely one of the harder monsters that exist but not anywhere near as difficult as people make him out to be.

fucking pickle

Eh, you never know. Him using a Great Jagras as a weapon actually has me hopeful that he'll be a good update

>get to new general
>see news headline
fuck

4babs will never stop getting triggered by xx

>finish getting all the weapons for my favorite weapon type
>no will to play anymore

How do I get that love for monster hunting back, /mhg/?

Start using a new weapon. I made a female character to practice my Switch Axe skills. I'm surprised how many direction inputs it has as far as positioning after moves.

jho has literally never been fun. most of the time when bazel shows up, i get a chuckle or something cool happens.

kys Roy

All the Palico armors look like shit, and why are some monster missing armors.

Is 6 stars the highest research level? if so how come uragan is caped at 4 stars

Post Guild cards

find a theme and run with it

6* for things with a LR version
4* for HR only things

6 stars are for monsters that have both a Low and High Rank version, 4 stars are for monsters that only appear in High Rank (i.e Uragaan).

>more namedropping
E B I N

>xbox

does world on ps4 have a plat theme?

>Tfw my friends have more hours in World than I do
>Every time I boot up the game just sit in the main menu and afk for hours before turning off my PS4
I need to start hunting more online or something

>make ice lance set specifically to farm black diablos's crowns because I hate it so much
>drops both of them in 5 investigations
I'm not complaining

XX turns hub up

What's the closest LBG I can get to nuke the monster like Lost Musket did?

for the guild card thingy do they have to be GOLD crown? or any crown

what unga build you ungas use? me unga use this for big big hit number

attac
we
pp (ha ha ha)
handycraft
crits boopst
non elmental boopst

Talk shit about Roy and I will fucking end you, Katya.

Where did the Huntsman fuck off to? I haven't seen him in ages.

Is it just me or is the Switch Axe just really boring? I’m not saying its weak or anything, but it just feels a lot less nuanced than other weapons, even with two modes you’re mostly in Sword Mode anyways and the BnB combo feels boring.

a new character for casual side-play and Switch Axe practice

Switch weapons. Go for something radically different, like Bow to Hammer, or Longsword to Insect Glaive. Experiment, try something fresh. Try doing the double-tempered Bazel quest naked. Do something that'll make you feel challenged to get renewed vigor or something.

narga sluts>kirin sluts

Bitch, you're not man enough for women. Why would a powerful monster ever do anything but rip your meager flesh off your brittle bones?

switchaxe is basically a more mediocre chargeblade

axe form is fucking awful but you're forced into using it

Arena Quests
DjBtcrXhE3d

He passed away after the Xeno fight.

Check the Living Quarters, he naps there a lot.

Why make a new character if you can just practice your new weapon in LR even with your end-game character unless you want a prettier waifu?

>7/5/7 haiku
>xbox

how many people are there per raid in this game? I'm thinking about getting it.

There's just no way that guy just died and no one cared. They made him look like a big deal.

You mean the first room? I haven't checked that since I moved up. Should try. I just don't like NPCs disappearing out of nowhere. Makes me feel like I fucked up a subquest.

>hammer vs Legiana in that sloped pit with the Gajalakas and springboard walls
someone call PETA

retard bow newbie that had Earplugs on his set. What skills other than coating options are good for bow? I've literally never bowed before.

I'm pretty sure only first party sony titles have those.

I just think it'll be better to work from the bottom up practicing a weapon. But that's just my opinion.

Swapping gender and not having to fill your inventory with LR gear.

I'll join in a bit to help if no one else does.
Have a few things to do first

>tfw no Nerscylla in Rotten Vale
missed opportinity

Narga armor in World fucking never.

dude post session if you think you have a crown

Post best CB mix set

Fuck off, leech.

We got kirin armor, narga armor can suck it

Thanks dude.

>Not going the full Tardy
I am going to find a Linkin Park anime song mashup playlist to listen to while playing and eating pocky.

It's funny how Stories beats all mainline in waifu material.

Just got into hr, should i start griniding for beta armor immediately or should i get some alpha early on before ill start thinking about endgame stuff?

Any advice for using switch axe or dual swords? They're both weapons I like but I feel like I'm missing some fundamental part of using them.

Swaxe I mostly use sword mode, switching to axe for recharge and discharging when there's a big opening

Dual I just kind of always use demon mode, even if I have archdemon mode unless I'm out of stamina, and I more or less just spam attacks, with the frenzy attack on big openings.

I don't feel like I'm doing badly with either weapon per say I just feel like I'm not using them as well as they could be used.

Any T2 rooms open?

What if we got Fiver motherfucking Bro instead of the cow Handler as our partner?

I see you don't really known how to use it. While the basic swings for axe mode aren't good, the wild swing is actually pretty mad dps with heavy KO, and the morph sweep from it hits hard as hell. The higher move speed in axe mode is nice too.

is there a chance the pukei pukei crown event will come back? I've been farming him for a giant crown all day to no avail...

The Huntsman goes to sleep in the bunks sometimes. You can't wake him up when he's napping though. The Seeker and the Admiral show up sometimes too and leave randomly.

don't try reasoning with butt-fucking retarded TAutists

Won't let me join

HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT WE FIGHT TEMPERED NERG IN THE TINY HALLWAYS
WON'T THAT BE A GREAT IDEA I'M SURE NO ONE WILL GET CARTED

I worry that it might end up going the way of Odogaron
He can do something really cool, but almost always never gets the chance to

That's a GS my man