knockouts
RIP Billy Herrington ;_;7
last match on /new/remberg
Spurdo chokes on benuldies (again)
horsefuckers everywhere
spring rules and shit??

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_IV
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejvQzHHIz1ndwX683gplFQOZeD-N2VQThNcG4wVhZJP3ihHw/viewform?usp=sf_link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_(sports)
youtube.com/watch?v=wxapmUHVh-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuk Dag

b0ónish

Why do you hate dug so much?

>/gd/ - Veeky Forums
Make your paints BIGGER.

>Veeky Forums - /u/
Applied lesbodynamics.

>/h/ - /k/
Naked girls with guns.

>/mlp/ - /x/
Headless horse.

how do dribcode? :DDDD

>/gd/
It's /n/ user.

Then the OP I quoted is a monumental faggot.

>/n/ - Veeky Forums
Thomas the Machine Spirit.

I can't take this anymore.
Why do good guys always lose?
It just puts me deeper in my depression.

I think it's time to get a gun and head for the next horsefucker convention.

>Thomas the Machine Spirit
That reminds me, here's a little something in case we end up with /n/ - /k/.

You were the bad guys all along, people only supported you because they could use you to defeat /mlp/.

Just be sure when you do you scream at the top of your lungs
T H R E E S T A R S

Good video vedfx.

>Naked girls with guns
If this isnt a playermodel in the game I will be deeply dissapoint.

Is this whore so disgusting that she needs to hide her face?

If philly and houston can win championships, then maybe /n/ or /h/ can get their first star

>tfw winter 15 final rematch

>tfw it is possible

I want it again

Was gonna wait until after tomorrow to announce this, but people are starting to find the page and sign up for stuff and that's not really fair so...

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series_IV

Sing your team up for the Fakkin Boolsheet Series IV today!

Also, there's a few spaces for more events as well, so here's a poll to determine which, if any, will be included:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejvQzHHIz1ndwX683gplFQOZeD-N2VQThNcG4wVhZJP3ihHw/viewform?usp=sf_link

if /mlp/ wins, then we can be free of the cup at last

I've always had pretty positive conversations with Myuer. Am I missing something?

if /mlp/ wins the cup we need to blame the leaf for not putting tara strong in the net

Let it all burn to the ground. Let us be free.

Same

what do you mean by final spot in the tourney? the last in the Ro16? or the actual final of that tourney?

>they will no be Make the ponies THICCER match

3 Minutes in Paint.net.

IC /u/ loses again.

Basically the final "sign up" spot would be vacated and the winner of the gauntlet would be puyt there. In the case of the Chump Onions Leek, it'd take one of the memevitational spots.

Is there a link to the Billy video that kicked off the stream today?

>I think it's time to get a gun and head for the next horsefucker convention.
Unironically, do it.
>Why do good guys always lose?
/n/ is still in the game, you fucking filth.

You're gonna have to be more specific. There's still a lot of horsefucker conventions.

>/u/
>choking

what

Clearly a man in a wig, dude.

why not the final for memes? it seems a bit pointless to make someone that won the gauntlet climb another hill. enter the gauntlet and go for the gold off of pure rng

Giving someone a pass to the final rubs me the wrong way, but if thats' what most people want then it's what'll happen.

So, I'll ask again. How do we stop the horsefuckers? Can they >realistically win the cup? What are >your hot takes?

score more goals than they do.

Yes they can >realistically win the cup. So can every other team.
Just out fucking play them.

They cannot be stopped. Accept the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_(sports)

My asshole burns from all the stress this weekend, how do I ease the pain, /4ccg/?

nobody in their half of the bracket can beat them realistically. People seem to think that /k/ can but I'm still not sold on /k/ because they still have yet to play a good opponent

suicide

Have the forethought to apply lube.

Go to shower and wash your asshole.

/k/ won't even beat /h/

Big meme draw for spring. I repeat, this is a meme.
But I can't lie that some of these groups would be fun as all hell to see.

>Hat Pick: [s4s]

The deeper into the bracket /mlp/ goes, the more mementum they build up. Three stars is a legitimate possibility.

They're fueled by the hate people harbor for them. If they don't get cut off early by PES itself, they're unstoppable.

I just read last thread's posts about Lear. Why is this guy the commissioner again? If the commissioner needs to be from some shitty circlejerk couldn't they at least select someone likeable?

/mlp/ got turbocharged by /u/. They're potentially unstoppable.

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=wxapmUHVh-s

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who slept on /x/ last cup
>there are people still sleeping on /x/ this cup
/mlp/ dies tomorrow. Watch it happen in their next and last match. Easy rigbux.

/x/ was a fluky team last cup and they're a fluky team now

they got the easiest possible draw in the RO16 and barely beat them

Can you give me a brief explanation of why people were so mad at him? Perhaps a quick rundown?

Every time people try to oust Lear he disappears and the wagons circle. Last time there was a big surge Lear removed all of his biggest critics inside /merit/ and replaced them with yes men. There's nobody left to oppose him, so we're stuck with him until he gets bored and dumps the cup on somebody else.

t. SEETHING /sp/

If they beat /x/ tomorrow it will be another boost, they broke ‘curses’ on themselves and have been collecting buffs.
Veeky Forums will beat them if they make it to the final though, they beat /pol/ and that will weaken the horsefuckers

>How do we stop the horsefuckers?
put them up against a good team in the quarterfin-oh wait that's exactly what's being done and /mlp/ are only slightly less overrated now than they were in autumn where they got bulldozed by goddamn /a/ after everyone said they had an easy path to the final. BGP being temporarily forced to shut the fuck up about new /mlp/ management is never not nice though.

>Can they >realistically win the cup?
eh, if they get past /x/ (big if) they'd probably have to play /k/ next (the best team /k/ have played so far is /toy/ who had a pretty dangerous offense and that shit got completely shut down, they're for fucking real). this is PES though so unless you're literally SDA and you do everything you can to NOT be good you have a chance, however slim, of actually doing things like making deep runs and even winning cups.

>What are >your hot takes?
I'd be very surprised if /k/ don't make the final at the very least, you'd think the /h/ matchup would be close because these are arguably the 2 best teams in the cup going at it in the QFs but /h/ have almost no defense while /k/ naturally have a decent defense due to being a 4-5-1 AND /k/ pulled off the not-very-easy feat of making a PES 4-5-1 into a really good attacking team with a SILVER RMF of all fucking people as the golden boot leader. /x/ are super underrated and shouldn't even be in the part of the bracket they're in while /mlp/ have what, one convincing victory this cup? if /mlp/-/int/ of all matchups turns out super fucking even then being overconfident about /x/ may not be the best idea. top half of the semis is gonna be /n/ with their extremely free win over Veeky Forums and whoever is the least slurpy of Veeky Forums and /u/. so far it looks like /k/'s cup to lose (jesus fuck that's weird to say) but who knows PES is PES and it's entirely possible /k/ are just prepping us up for a shitting of the bed that makes the >/k/leveland of 2013 look like a fucking joke.

Time for bed, PMB

Will we be having a bit tomorrow for Aniki?

I hope so. The more tributes for Billy, be it through players, themes, or intros, the better.

>group B
MY DICK

I'm sure /f/ will have someth-ahahahahahahahaha
Or maybe /jp/ can pick up the sla-lolololol

>that /bant/ icon
Who's the retard who used Nearest Neighbour?

/toy/ and /int/ paid small tributes to him, but then they went and lost. Maybe some of the 8 left will have a custom anthem as well.

*What do you think about straight reds at 5'?
FTFY

Just look up daicon IV gachi

very nice hot takes

Oh yeah, there it is. Thank you!

They didn’t seem like a fluke in autumn. /x/ is a solid team that knows how to score and defend. They’ll need to beat /mlp/ for once regardless.

Fuck you user

mulp is literally Argentina when it comes to WC, a team that follows a snowball effect and performs like shit in the first games, but if you let them live for long they just keep getting stronger after each match.
So either something stops them in semis or third star is happening and I'm finally free from this wild ride.

> I'm finally free
you're here forever

>/int/ are the bad guys

This is why I can't wait for /mlp/ to stomp all over the cancer you support. Do weebs like you have any passions besides pretending to like gook toons?

>weebs

It’s not us. If a weeb rooted for fucking /mlp/ over /int/, they are la abominacion...

Nah, been here for too long, Winter is pretty much the last cup I actually give a shit about, if those goes to shit might as well drop the entire thing.

Did you skip the post I replied to?

Yep. Am stupid. What the fuck am i doing?

>MOMMMMY EMMM UHHHHH PEEEE IS RUINING MY CUP WHERE TEAMS LIKE N AND U AND CO COMPETE FOR MORE STARS

THERE HOLDING HANDS... :OOOOOO

Nobody gives a fuck, /mlp/. Stop trying to make this a thing. It's not a thing. Good luck tomorrow and STFU about it.

>Stop trying to make this a thing. It's not a thing.

cryptic

>Nobody gives a fuck
Tell that to all of 4ccg. They're obsessed with /mlp/.

Nope, don't really care if /mlp/ wins tbqhwy, it's more like cups has gotten either too predictable or one-sided and having a team dominate always kind of ruins it for me, it could be any other team and I would still lose interest.
Not everything is about horses my friend.

Hello

The knockouts were generally well-predicted. Also, don't wait for me to post the daily scores before you start leaving tips. Other things to note: I had Flow as missing a day even though he didn't, so I went in the archive to find it (even though it only netted him an extra point).

Again, remember that final day tipping follows a different format.

/n/ 3-1
/u/ 2-0
/k/ 3-2
/x/ 3-2

upper bracket wins, 2-1
upper bracket wins, 3-0

third place winner: /u/
score in match: 2-0

winner of final: /n/
score: 4-2

I mean, you can always have cups like autumn 16, which was fun and nobody expected /jp/ to win at all. Same for winter 17 when Veeky Forums was really unlikely to win with just 5 points in group stage.

i literally can't wait for
THREE STARS

Are you still here because you know that the rest of the website sees you as an infantile boi?

Dumb frogposter

>YOU DON'T LIKE MY STALE MEMES YOURREEE POOOOLLLLLLLL

obsessed

this. its the fact keeps predictably winning with 90+ abuse that kills the fun. not /mlp/ itself
/mlp/ being a heel isn't exactly bad thing as it makes for tense games, and victory has a certain sense of mirth behind it

/X/ should be a free win tomorrow, then we just have 2 more games for a third star
^:)

>try to get the VOD for today
>it's all broken down to a gorillion bits

>/lgbt/ was heralded to win before the spring RO16 began
>durr /mlp/ will win the cup is bad because it's becoming predictable

Which win would cause more /4ccg/ ass annihilation - /sp/ or /r9k/?

Nuke this general. Nuke all generals. Everyone is too retarded