/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

Lewd Booru: booru.legacywaste.org/
Booru: vgtes.booru.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75671
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12302
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/categories/97/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Generally what I do is look at what the armor's made out of and balance the stats around that.

This is a steel breastplate, gauntlets, etc so I just copy pasted steel's stats. The extra optional parts, like the pauldrons and the elbowguards, count as heavy armor but have weight 1 and armor 1 so they don't mess perks up. Boots for example have no armor value since they're skin thin nothingness, though I have made an armored variant.

Masturbation is a sin. It's kinda like Nier Automata. You're doing stuff, and occasionally there's a butt. I have pose mods installed, so whenever I see good lightning I stop and take a screenshot.

Saturdays are usually the quietest days

Why isn't modding Oblivion popular around here?

Wow, what a baby.

cause Skyrim came out

who can blame him, the most popular mods on the nexus are generic fairskin followers who steal assets to make their character look "special"

Give me only your comfiest screenshots.

Why is it that only SkyRe managed to get the concept of Long Bows right?

I don't know if this counts

Because a large portion of combat takes place in confined spaces where reload time is more valuable than power/distance, so short bows make more sense. Also people don't want to choose between the two.

It doesn't. Delete it.

pls tell goat to excercise and attain healthy BMI, atleast for her lower body

I need to take some comfy solo ones desu but no I won't delete it

she's bulking

Not sure if comfy

that counts

Is there any hope for Apotheosis?

anything oblivion is automatically comfy

Yeah, the author has a history of releasing stuff on time

Never played Morrowind. Is OpenMW at the point yet to where it's better than the original engine for an unmodded playthrough?

Whelp ive got the main pirate fleet boss and crews encounter fully done, ive got 1 alikr smuggler boss encounter with crew, two types merchants with purchase orders guards and flavor text notes (they wont actually sell you anything, like the rest of this mod all story and items are obtained by killing npcs) as well as different sky pirate encounters.
Planning on adding a couple more boss fights and flavor encounters.

Im really having trouble putting a custom airship based transport system however.
Anyone have a carriage tutorial for ck?
Im not finding one.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZrh6eooyrg

Wow, I didn't know Ava had a tail.

about to replay skyrim again. decided for special edition since new computer should be able to handle it. any mod suggestions? I don't want much, a simple armor mod for light armor that isn't ugly (I really liked Brigandge or whatever it was but that's not for special edition as far as I'm aware) and am getting a mod for non-dragon born characters since I don't like shouts or the main quest. also who am I going to marry and why is it Saadia?

It still has some quirks, but sure. If nothing else, it's better performance on modern hardware.

yes, much better it's pretty much needed at this point

yeah I had it for quite sometime

People here don't play SE. You're better off asking somewhere else.

Why hide it though?

who or what was it.

Nvm its so much worse than I thought.

The script is indecipherable to me.

function Travel(int iDestination = -1, Actor pDriver); debug.trace(self + " Travel to " + iDestination) currentDestination = iDestination currentDriver = pDriver ; try two ways for testing: if bWaitForPlayerToSit ; just start watching for player to sit PlayerRider.ForceRefTo(pDriver.GetLinkedRef(LinkCarriageSeat)) currentDriver.SetActorValue("variable01", 3) ; to allow "waiting" pvssyr ; if player is sitting already, let's go ObjectReference sitMarker = pDriver.GetLinkedRef(LinkCarriageSeat) ; we can only check if furniture is in use, not who's sitting in it if sitMarker.IsFurnitureInUse() PlayerRider.Clear() PlayerIsSitting() endif else if currentDestination >= 1 && currentDestination

Who was that?

You can get ban for stating a problem with the mod, I think that's a clear indication

oh, my b. I only use on other general on vg I just control+f'd elder scrolls and clicked the first one. sorry.

Whats going on here?

That's fine dude. You could try poking around Reddit, they seem to like SE over there, or hope one of the few SE players answer here. If not, look through the OP site and see if the mods you like have been ported to SE.

Better yet, just play Classic Skyrim.

Name 5 waifus you'd recruit for your harem

Is there a reason no one here likes SE? is it lack of mod support? I get that there was some whole controversy with the creator but I don't even know the dudes name and I never pay attention to vidya game journalism, but I suppose reddit will have to do. Thanks.

Saadia. The others do not matter, they'd be death fodder.

Do it the cheap way and use message boxes and MoveTo marker location. You can add a fade and time too.

How to followers interact with difficulty settings? Do they count as players or NPCs for the damage multipliers?

trainwiz?

He's right, you know. I dislike any time someone hides their mods, but I can't fault him as much as I would others.

Lepidoptera Of Skyrim by Impulseman45
Was linked to under recommendations on the CACO page.

>Is there a reason no one here likes SE? is it lack of mod support?

Lack of mods and utilities such as script extender which people like and prefer to use and Bethesda's update method and 'Creation Club' breaking mods every other week due to how it handles game updates.

Thank you. Ill go ahead and research how to do that.
Im trying to think up an encounters that would be good for airships.
Im thinking about adding in khaajiit skooma smugglers as well.

>breaking mods every other week due to how it handles game updates
F U C K.

only mods I got are one called Warmth which makes light armor look less stupid by adding sleeves and pants and Skyrim Unbound. If both of these break I'll probably uninstall purge and then go with the normal edition. That sucks to hear though. Thanks for the help though, not sure what character I'm gonna go with. Every single fucking time I play no matter how hard I try I just end up becoming like a Dark Hunter-esque class not sure the term, just a dude who hunts Vampires and shit.

>the mod never received the traction I hoped it would
It's a mod about BUTTERFLIES.
Fucking hell.

My followers are really strong, but balance between enemies and myself feels fine. Any way I can nerf my followers without touching anything else?

Yeah, you can add that to the script before the move to and a random int and if the check is x%, move to encounter location. Encounter location needs to reset.
Not to disparage you but if you need to do research to use the MoveTo function I think you may be aiming too high.

Since she's no longer a wanderer/traveler I changed the armor.

Not very comfy. I don't like killing orcs but I need the coin to keep building the house so...

Hiding your mods literally solves nothing ever and just makes you look like a baby.

How do you guys do mage runs in this? Is it more fun to stick to one, maybe two schools or is it always best to deem yourself a master of magic and anything goes?

Give them weaker armor or at least lower their lvl in CK

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75671
I get a tank follower and play it someone in an action-mmo fashion and play as a healer

I stick to one primary, and one or two secondary schools. The rest I'll have some low-level utility, but that's it. Staves are great if you need them. For example, a basic setup might be Destruction focused, with Restoration as a secondary, then shit like mage armor, candlelight, and muffle as your utility. Much more interesting is just avoiding Destruction in my experience. Going full Illusion, Conjuration, or even Restoration or Alteration if you have good spells mods.

He's a traitor and a shill but when it comes to sharing and permissions he's never done anything like this.

Those reasons are outdated. Your mods will be fine. The only reasons to still use Oldrim is if a mod you like hasn't been ported/you make use of one the few graphics options not available in SE.

>forgetting when he made the Monster Mod author kill himself

That poor bastard. Nobody is going to look that closely at butterflies, especially not when trying to catch the buggers.

that actually sounds fun as fuck
are there any mods that make a better "party" UI so I can see my follower's health and buffs and stuff?

probably. I had to google a video just to place a map marker.

I can still put in shitloads of world encounters.
My primary skill is making items npcs and spells so this is new to me.
Oh and hanging npcs. I can hang npcs very well.

EFF has HUD elements for their three basic bars

I bet he had like 1k endorsements but was pissed that he wasn't "getting the recognition he deserved"

1,821 endorsements as of December 10th.

The hell did he expect his butterfly retexture mod to do? Change the face of modding? Be featured in Bethesda's E3 presentation?

EFF?

>I can hang npcs very well
An interesting skill to posses. Good luck!

>Be featured in Bethesda's E3 presentation?

I mean...

Okay, couldn't even get the mods to fucking work with SE. went ahead and uninstalled it and went back to standard edition like a good boy. I got my mods and shit. Let's hope I don't end up being the same character. fuck Skyrim SE though.

Can you install ENB and ECE in Skyrim SE?

yeah

That's literally the most popular Skyrim mod of all time. It's hard to compare them.

It's not mentioned on the website, pls tell me how.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12302

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/categories/97/

I thought that was skyui

I'm on toaster and I never going to be able to use ENB but what ENB you using? Looks great.

>be navmeshing
>navmesh works fin until last manual triangle
>suddenly it puts the vertice far as fuck away from my mouse and i have to take the 10 mins required to boot up ck again

Why does it do this

TKRE

Nice. Maybe one day I'll be able to use it. Your elf looks cool as well.

Normies don't know about SkyUI.

You cant place a triangle between cells

Ahh I see.
I ended up covering up the gap in the mesh with wood and a tent.
just like how bethesda hides their mistakes and sloppy workarounds

murderer

>Wildcat is a good mod

yeah ragdolling in combat is so much fun

Which installer to use in SSE? NMM or MO?

Turn on the stagger stun and you don't ragdoll
You just get stunned, which is pretty fair considering how much you stun enemies

>faster get up and stand animus isnt installed
plebtaste

who are you quoting

>tfw creativity is a limited resource no matter how much ephedra I drink

Anyone got any ideas for an airship encounter?
Im trying to figure out more crews to manufacture.

Is there any way to tell what an ash pile was originally?

no.

use your skill of deduction based on the loot found

What are the chances an ash pile in whiterun after a vampire attack with a carrot was a npc that was important

They were a vital source of information as a scholar of dragons. You probably won't be able to complete the main quest now.

I need the money man.

well, decided on an dual dagger Assassin type character. What type of follower is good for this? Thinking of joining companions and getting one of them to assist me.

someone else who can sneak so they don't reveal you
prolly a dickass theif or dark brotherhood someone

Right, I forgot that they can reveal you. For some reason I had the mindsight of someone taking aggro.