/2hug/ - touhou general 123

Previous thread →

>What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shoot other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!EsFUHB6C!lQgaG7Ph-VXGXv32QXdUNqvk4kURIb8KJ-oZ129Dh7I
b.dlsite.net/RG15251/archives/55671072.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love momiji now

Stop liking Youkais

OP is pretty fucked up. But there was an attemp.

To become the goddess of innovation using the power of myth creation.

What a shit OP

xth post for Alice is NOT a loser, she has plenty of friends and a great body too! What's not to love?

What a good OP

Alice is really nice. But not as nice as the moon rabbit.

Will ZUN ever let us remap keys in-game?
Or choose a custom resolution?

What feature would you want him to include for the next game?

Alice is a loser, she doesn't have plenty of friends and lacks a great body! What's not to love about Shangai? The superior girl living in the forest of magic.

Would you still love Alice if she looked like this?

Bet you just wanna snug your face into her tits huh?

I like this OP! He at least made the thread.

It must be that Toyohimefag again. He always make the shittiest OP ever.

But I like Lunarians, therefore you must hate me.

Arisu is a good girl.
At least he moved past VGA.

For her few appearances, Momiji actually has some pretty neat danmaku. Expellee's Canaan is fantastic.

A custom resolution would indeed hit the spot. Also a screenshot button would be great!

ZUN will will let us get all this great little features when he finally learns to program,

>Also a screenshot button would be great!
It's the Home button in your keyboard

Either home or P, from IN onwards

There's nothing wrong with liking bunnies and being a "little" insane OP!

Oh... H-how do I delet post?

You don't, so others can find out which button screenshots for themselves. It's not like you asked a bad question or anything.

Speaking of screeshots, can I take screenshots in EoSD without external tools?

No. Alt + PrintScreen and paste in Paint.

>Will ZUN ever let us remap keys in-game?
At least it works for controllers and the default keys are decent that I see this as a non issue.
>Or choose a custom resolution?
I tought that v-sync patch allowed you to do that?
>What feature would you want him to include for the next game?
Playable Mokou;_;

I was only pretending to be a retard, to gain attention! Haha...

Billy will be the next character. It's what ZUN would want.

STOP SPAMMING THIS MOVE MOMIJI. Why does a generic circle danmaku do so much damage?

God I miss ISC so much, why did that game have to end?

I'm just surprised that the author of this game actually knows a lot of accurate information, it seems that his proportions are the only thing out of whack in this game.

Yup, it's the home key but since they're in .bmp you have to rename them as a jpg, it's how I was so easilly able to play through the official games here with cheeky filenames.

This too, v-sync lets you put in any custom resolution, it's how I was able to hook 2hu on the big screen and get comfy with a controller.

What would Touhou at 640x480 even look like on a 4K HDTV?

>Alt + PrintScreen
user I fucking love you, thanks!

Is she cutting bloodflow to her thighs?

Belive it or not, PCB actually looked pretty good on my 1080p big screen.

Expellee's Canaan is actually one of her Double Spoiler spellcards. In ISC she uses Chewing Satisfaction, which is a crazier version of her other DS spellcard, Rabies Bite.

She's, uh, she's only got those three. More like two, really. But they're both cool!

YES, THIS IS HOW YOU DRAW SUWHACKO.

I'll beat StB one day, just not today, though the guy who absolutly insisted there was an extra stage with an ending there in the jay made me laugh.

>the Aniki threads are playing the music again

Hatate is a dumb Memeji apologist.

jesus lord that frog. that's a pretty sexy Suwako.

I presume what SakuyaAnon, needs from me right now is this?
KoishiAnon

I came here to escape the tears, please friend.

This is what she was wearing when it happened, tell her she's fake news, I dare you.

Kanakp is also pretty good looking

her news are faker than her tits. now post kanakp

I'll never forget you Billy

You sure?

Her tits are saggier than anything you've seen. And dear god her exposed ass/hips are wavy as fuck

>Male crow tengus

I actually aprove of this one, these designs are also pretty good.

I mean her boot is way too big you know what I mean? You sure user?

No such thing as too big

I have purposfully led you to a false conclusion.

She looks good!

>smaller boobs than Alice
That's no Kanako

She looks beautiful

OLD AND SENILE

I will never understand why this dude's hags have reasonable sized tits.

MATURE AND BEAUTIFUL

Aya did nothing wrong. The fake news fags are just butthurt Aya writes TRUE and HONEST articles.

how is the game, user? I was pretty interested in it because SMRPG is classic.

Also, looks like the guy is going full h-game next time

He already had h-games so yeah i'm not surprised.

Alice should have big boobs though.

Alice should have a modest bust and a shapely body.

I can't recommend the game enough, I already wrote it entry on it in the fangames pastebin early on because I was that impressed with it. I am so thankful to the user who dumped the full game. Basically if you love SMRPG you'll love everything about this game. If you ever need any help playing the game let me know.

That Youmu game looks fantastic though, I wonder when it'll be released.

Does this post make me look like a faggot?

>He already had h-games so yeah i'm not surprised.

really? I thought he only did independent CG

from what I know, he has full on H-games for like 9 burger bucks on DLsite.

He made H-VN's. Made about 3 of them per year, pic related.

>haven't checked the steamspy for touhou 16 in a while
>it's now at 35k
Holy shit

Don't make me bring the Hot Topic weirdo.

Is that good or bad?

That's fucking amazing, it was like 16k when I last checked, and it's not even on sale right?

Someone check DoG's sale numbers too while we're at it.

Why does Lily White induce this sense of rage within me?

Its because you can't fuck a 2d character.

Sanae means sex!

So that’s how Reimu got ‘paid’ through youkai extermination jobs. I assume it’s the same for Sanae as well, but what about Marisa?

>Someone check DoG's sale numbers too while we're at it.
39,435 ± 6,215

It's a good thing. We might see more touhou games/fangames on steam in the near future.

>DoG is at 36k
Holy fuck.

>AoCF is at 23k
That's not bad

All basic steam DRM, way too easy to pirate. Touhou with Denuvo when???

>Touhou with Denuvo when???
Never. Denuvo costs money well beyond the budget of any doujin group.

This scene was fucking ridiculous during my first few attempts, but once I understood the pattern it because somewhat easier, still hard though as it requires excellent control of Aya due to how tight the spaces between the bullet walls are. I kept getting to 3 pictures then failing but the run I got my first fourth picture I somehow survived and got the fifth to clear the scene.

her sound effect in pofv is similar to the ufo's sound effect in asteroids

>Aya unleashes a super sonic fast combo that one shots me
I guess it's nothing personal. She can also attack twice oddly enough

Oh fuck yes, not only more Touhou fangames on steam, but also more quality, high budget ones, who knows, maybe the DoG is making a sequel as we speak. 2018 is going to be a good year for 2hu, I can feel it in my bones.

That leddit Nitori game hasn't come out yet, maybe that one will be good too.

/2hug/'s own fangame when?

Imagine

Some fangames are getting numbers they probably would have never gotten simply from comiket, dlsite and melonbook sales.

Gensou Yonbai Ken 2 was released a few days ago and it's already 200 short from 1k which is 7 times more sales than it did on dlsite. Enough that the creator of the game released a beta for localization.

Been working on it since December and got 9 people now but NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO PLAAAY mega.nz/#!EsFUHB6C!lQgaG7Ph-VXGXv32QXdUNqvk4kURIb8KJ-oZ129Dh7I

wow. That good, huh? I'll have to give it a go

The Youmu game appears to be in the very early stages: b.dlsite.net/RG15251/archives/55671072.html

>DoG outsold the official titles
wew. I bet others coming to the platform are inevitable now.

nice job user

Speaking of fangames, did that Touhou smash bros thing ever get off the ground? Not the one ZUN shut down, the legitimate one that came after

Stop, I can only get so erect. How is the game user?

God I can talk for days on end about the entire problem with japs and the way they distrubute thier fangames, so many quality fangames I could never play because they were only sold at comiket and not DL site, meaning if no one dumped it they'd be lost in the void forever. This is just scathing the surface.

They're just fucking shooting themselvs in the foot when they put up thier games on Dlsite only, this game I'm playing could easilly outsell DoG or Th16 if he english translated it and put it there. Or if the KD Devs put the 1+2 combo on steam, jesus the potential is right there, like I said, theres this huge problem with japs and the way they distrubute thier games, but that would be getting offtopic.

Yes, it's fucking amazing, you owe it to yourself to play it, here's what a fraction of the gameplay looks like.

Sorry, but I don't know how to play Yu Gi Oh.
>did that Touhou smash bros thing ever get off the ground? Not the one ZUN shut down, the legitimate one that came after
Ex´ñaom further. What happened to it?

>DoG outsold the official titles
Not surprising when you consider the fact that it came out with a semi-decent English translation and not many people are into shmups.

Woah what the fuck hap てぇれあhd?

I've already played it since I bought it on dlsite like a year ago or so. It's a pretty fun game strategy rpg game, I might replay it only to unlock the achievements.

those sprites are adorable

excellent point

look to the bottom right of your task bar. Set it back to english.

if I remember right some eccentric furries with legit mental issues tried to start a kickstarter for a touhou smash game and ZUN had to bring down the hammer. Thing was a piece of shit so nothing of value was lost.

speaking of dlsite, I've heard that they're considering publishing on steam, seeing how they never really made significant headway into the western market.

>ぐysへlp目 m絵王t亜減れうぁtてぇ府©機s誤飲gおn!

pれtty後尾dアノン、い関tワイtふぉrてぇ縁gぃshヴぇrしおn

kek dude are you alright?

What color should I paint the tears signaled at the arrows? Blue? Green? If green then how do I make it stand out from the hair?

Hime River more like Panty Shot River because I hugged Suwako's bottom the whole time. For a level 11 card it was pretty simple, reminded me of Momiji's Rabies Bite where you hug her and wait to clear as many bullets as possible then just dodge the few that remain.

Dammit, I spent a whole fucking hour fighting Ayayaya, but I got extra fucking risky trying to end it all and fucked myself even more. Ah well, I'm optimistic for tomorrow, She's going fucking down once I swap Tenko with Reisen in the team.

Goodnight 2hug, God bless.

I'll buy it once it gets a translation because it does look pretty fun.

A partner with Dlsite and steam? Seems highly unlikely, but if you could buy Dlsite games with steambux and trade them too, that'd be fucking great. It would also give devs the incentive to localize thier games which would be great.

Don't worry I was just having some fun shitposting wwwww

How about the legitimate one?

Damn that looks hot

Burning Meiling when?

keep them like that. anime tears are white.

A darker shade of the skin tone with white hilights

Goodnight /2hug/. Stay alive!

Anyone has some images of their 2hu that want colorized? I'm running low on the black and white pics.