147.135.10.140:7779

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsjBKt-3lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for FUCK furries

second for rest easy aniki

What server are we playing now?

Post an empty server, we'll make it the cool one

I propose we ban "the n-word" from all of our servers.

Stop calling us furries.

not on your life, nigger.

Continuing discussion of when it is acceptable or unacceptable to camp

>Acceptable
Dbois/nerds in hiding when necessary
Fire teams ambushing SCP
SCP at choke points

>Unacceptable
SCPs in silo
Fire teams delaying spawns

Feel free to add guys. I feel the game is lacking in basic etiquette/meta rules like this

Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

i'm sure 140:7779 is dead

FF should be hard-core in to the game so we could as a community ensure that kids desperate to scream nigger cos mom is out the house would be cleansed.

>be THE NUT
>kill a nerd in the bathroom
>fall through the ground and start falling for eternity
>leave the server so I don't delay the round forever
>reconnect immediately after leaving
>server full

add sitting in nuke room as last MTF while 106 is dead as unacceptable

I hope we get some more varied mechanics for SCPs instead of just "humanoid that chases you"

>girl gamer
>shoot them multiple times over the course of the round
heheh boys only club

>I feel the game is lacking in basic etiquette/meta rules like this
Fuck off

fuck off

we don't need any garbage rules or nazi admins enforcing them

this game is fun because the roles and players interact organically

lemme save this video project then I'll join

MORTY

ITS PRETTY WEIRD HOW THE SENATORS WHO VOTE FOR FOREIGN AID TO ISRAEL ALL HAVE ISRAELI PASSPORTS HUH MORTY

ITS JUST SCIENCE MORTY

*BUUUUUUUURP*

I was the dude who suggested the acceptable stuff there.
This shit shouldn't be enforced man, let the game go organically, there's gonna be shitheads regardless

Friendly reminder the goal of this game is to have fun, nobody care who win or lose. If someone from an "enemy team" is trying to smooth talk you, listen, don't just kill him cause you might miss some entertaining retarded adventure in the way. The best way to play this game isn't to play by the rules, but work around it.

> I feel the game is lacking in basic etiquette/meta rules like this
how about you fuck off to a reddit server then if people act like faggots we deal with it by killing them.
the only thing I have seen the hosts of the popular server do is ban micspammers who spam their awful memes non stop and that's literally all we need.

lets get creative

>t. guy who throws a grenade in the elevator

>force a d-boi to let me out of 914
>Starts calling me "dark master"
>Let him live and turn all his friends into mouldy-bois
>find him later and kill him since he wasn't fast enough getting out of Light

Alliances are temporary but they make for some good shenanigans

>Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to kill defenseless enemies
>This guy is someone who kills his teammates at the round start!
That's a pretty big leap in logic user.

nah, the goal of the game is to rescue peanut while avoiding the asshole known as Larry

>tfw no beta servers up

I'm not endorsing a list of strict rules like it's TTT on a Nazi server but it's more about not prolonging rounds for no reason or getting into retarded stalemates

>hide Nerd threads

>ignore Nerd posts

>don't reply to Nerd posters

Beta is cancer. Stop splitting the fucking playerbase

>Hide 096 threads
>Ignore 096 posts
>Don't look at 096 images

solutions to those are better brought up with the maker of the game rather than arbitrary spooks like etiquette

If people need to blink around this faggot what exactly is stopping them from closing only one eye at a time?

locked and loaded

>oh no I'm being inconvenienced because the round is 5 minutes longer than usual I'd better make up an autistic do's and don'ts that every faggot should follow because I say so
if it's doc camping the elevator then everybody stops fighting and goes to kill him.
if it's a d boi hiding somewhere in light containment for 30 minutes he's killed by chaos.
stop trying to get this stupid shit in our game when we already handle these situations already

spaces better used for a disarmer, radio, keycard, medkit and logicar

pleb

173 doesn't stop moving because of some limitation, it's literally playing with its prey, and if you don't play by his game he also won't

>reddit server
Reddit is unaware this game exists, thank God. I went there looking for a forum when we were kicked from /v/.

How so? I just wanna play 096

A new update is coming out today around ~17:30 GMT+1 Changelog:

>SCP-096 - the Shy Guy!
>Alpha Warhead redesign - new voice actor & mechanics.
>Minor SCP-049-2 (zombie) improvements - increased damage and attack speed.
>SCP-914 recipes change
>New outside lighting
>Inventory code protection improvements - no item-spawning cheaters!

Try doing that for a few minutes. You're going to end up blinking sometimes, anyway.

096 should really be allowed to break down that door.

Splits the userbase. Most people want to wait for the proper update.

>914 recipe change
???

honestly with how utterly infested the actual scp website is now with lefty shit like them changing that sex change stone to cover for trannies I'm truly surprised they haven't noticed it
Also helps that the dev is a based pole.

Where did you pull that from? Everything about 173 is that it can't move while being looked at.
Not even counting Crunch! as canon there's nothing to imply it does that as a game

>He thinks peanut can't actually move when people are looking at him
Lmao

You guys get it. Shenanigans is what make SCP fun to play.

You're a retard.

096 should be a npc and play exactly like in-lore

>SCP-914 recipes change
hmm

Oh, they know about SCP, they just don't care about Secret Laboratory. When looking for info on SL, I stumbled onto their main SCP forum. They roleplay being scientists or something.

You could maybe get 079 back in the game with mechanics like 096 as an NPC that 079 could flash on monitors near people.

yeah, but dev is a dumbass and said "no npcs ever"

The issue with this is that it's usually two people have fun st the expense of the whole server. I'm probably going to get greentexted and called reddit but there's nothing worse than engineering a death defying escape as a dboi only to realise the SCPs are ERPing in larrys cave and the furries aren't shooting st you. The rules of each class give it at least some structure. I'm not being nofunallowed but you can't get pissy if people want to play their role

Honestly aside from them whining about *toxic* players there's really not much they could do to taint the game. they'd ruin public servers but who gives a shit about those.
dev already said he wants to deal with the absolute worst players and that in itself isn't a bad thing if it's just a kid screaming nigger for an entire round and team killing.

>Coding AI is hard >:(
I know it's free but still fuck laziness

>No NPC 096 that actually makes sense in game and lore and adds a new dimension of play other than "another aggressive player"
>No 682 after the round has lasted 20mins to rampage through the facility hunting every single player down

You can have fun with sone of the other 18 people in the server.

Don't people who played the closed beta hate the new VA?

isn't 682 way too big for the corridors?
why not take those asshole giant chickens and after 15 minutes they start shitting eggs and making even more of themselves over time?

Honestly that 682 thing is about the only NPC thing I've agreed with, that should be a game ender for long rounds

They do have a point though, the alliances should be temporary

I liked it

Rarely does it work out like that. It would be pretty frustrating if you finally get to play an SCP then people begin whining at you for being tryhard and not taking part in someone else's fun. Not everyone plays the game 5 hours at a time.

grenades
kill
zombies

>make a black card as a D-boy
>get to entrance and get killed by the Doc
>come back later as Chaos
>find card
>make sure warhead is activated
>go into elevator
>disconnected

Fuck me.

I wanted 096 to be an NPC hazard towards all parties. Would be one genuine source of horror in this game, since having a player behind the other SCPs kinda takes away the mystique factor.

migrate to memesystem

no they fucking don't retard

?

can I get the full ip? I forget its port

You clearly haven't faced a good 173 player

don't talk about that one

>t. Airplane

I don't think so and anyway by virtue of making 096 playable he's clearly willing to ignore lore for the game. 096 should not be actively seeking out people but that's what the people playing as him do.

Exactly. There's something unsettling about a genuine monster in game with no humanity. Imagine hearing him waking down a corridor near you, or suddenly seeing him cross your path.

lol nice server
>crashes the entire game

Join a server that works
memesystem.party:27070

.. ..... .. .

.. ..... .. .
.. ..... .. .
.. ..... .. .
.. ..... .. .

>implying that looking at a picture and not having anything else to do besides killing yourself because you're going to die anyway isn't scary

Putting a random photo somewhere in light containment (turned around so you don't look at it) allowing you to show it to anyone, and giving 079 the ability to flash it on the monitors causing a screaming noclip monster to seek you out would be great.

Peanut can't do shit against 3 or more people with guns, exept trying to run away.

>peanut flying through the light containment halls
>ends up face to face with 096 and desperately attempts to run away
>doc chasing after a bunch of d boys and they all suddenly hear the crying and everybody including doc are looking down in a frenzy panic
this would honestly be the funniest shit to see scps actually afraid when they hear his crying and they all start looking down.

the fuck

Let's fill this shit boys.

Why are all of these new SCPs formless or just unimaginative, has it really gotten that bad that they cant' even come up with something interesting other than "FORMLESS BEING THAT WANTS TO KILL US ALL"

Problem is that 096 can't beat half the SCPs in game. Peanut and Larry literally made him into their fuccboi.

How would he even work as an enemy?
aside from something like 079 putting a written document about what he is he's fairly unusable.

>ends up face to face with 096 and desperately attempts to run away
meh, 096 was already put against 173 in lore and wasn't able to even scratch it

For some reason I'm playing scp 30% of the time, and I wish some D-class/nerds/furry/whatever were trying to do some shenagains with me cause scp gameplay is pretty boring, now whenever I have to play one I run into a tesla gate cause I know I won't get any fun in this round.

Talking about him in proximity voice chat

No way, furfag

???
I know you want to shit on /nu/SCP but the problem is the exact opposite. Stuff tends to get over explained and nothing is left to the imagination.

>All the webms added up to 49 minutes of footage

Good point. He could just be doc's femur breaker.

MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION
MIGRATION

FUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFF

>096 was already put against 173 in lore and wasn't able to even scratch it
Seriously? that seems a bit stupid considering 096 absorbs or does god knows what with anything that sees it's face. doesn't that even completely go against the very rules of 096 as he's just be constantly in 173's room screeching and hitting it?

nigger

>096 termination log
>Item: SCP-173

>Test Results: An image of 096 was projected into 173's cell. Unlike 106, 173 showed no reaction to it. Whether this is because it's unaware of what 096 is or simply wasn't concerned is unknown. When 096 arrived in 173's cell, 173 was able to move fast enough to avoid 096's attacks.Then we heard the crunch. 173 snapped 096's neck. For a minute I thought that was it, it was over, but 096 regenerated and staggered to its feet. 173 just snapped its neck again. This cycle of healing and snapping went on for approximately five hours before 096 was able to escape 173's cell. Both were recaptured without incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsjBKt-3lA
>096 getting bullied by peanut this badly
I wish I had the virgin 096 and the chad peanut picture

173 stunlocked him in a chokehold of necksnaps until 096 gave up

>when a peanut fangirl decides to turn him into more of a Mary sue than 096
Fucking hell SCP got lazy with quality control