/bdog/ - The Black Desert Online general

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread:

First!

Stop masturbating.

>be sea
>plays in sea server
>good friend now works for pearl abyss as the middleman for the sea community
now i don't know about the awakening but what do you think should be balanced when awakening patch arrive in sea.
Worth a shot as my friend has direct communication with pearl abyss and he did help me get a horse flute character swap before.
Repost

Make me.

no can do.

Reminder that you can slap Oothier's ass and she won't do or say anything about it.

I'm going to find her and give her a hard spanking.

Is the Kzarka Staff good?
I just got it from the box from the 2nd anniversary, and no one in server will tell me whether it's actually good or not.
I'm playing a witch I don't know if that matter, also is this supposed to drop from that 2nd anniversary box or whatever it was?

yes

I want to cum inside Straumm.

try not to samefag too hard you masochistic degenerate

Anything else I should know about it though?
Just saying Yes isn't telling me a lot user!

not him but don't sell you current mainhand till you get the zaka up a fair bit. It may be a boss weapon, but a downgrade in ap is still a downgrade. Make liberal use of pre-PRI failstacks too.

It's not good. You should sell it.

you could pretty much rape her and she'll put up no fight whatsoever

Can you tell pearl abyss to fire NA/EU devs? They're absolute trash and are doing nothing about the servers.

Ded, just like the game.

game isn't dead, just the general.

Shame, we need a way to spur some discussion.

If only maintaining a general was as P2W as BDO is. Then someone could just deposit 15 bucks into the thread.

I don't understand the winged Kibelius outfits. To me they scream that your character is an ultra super duper turbo slut. They look cheap and fake and like the costume a valley girl would wear to a halloween party. Ick.

It exists basically to say "I am open to erp"

for most people that's part of the appeal. It's pretty good for making lewds without having to be in a residence. Any specific reason just the winged ones, are without wings any better? Personally I like wingless a bit more because it's almost like skimpy lingerie.

Not him but I think the winged is significantly sluttier, like "fuck me boots". The wingless version is more of a "make love to me" piece of clothing that you probably shouldn't be wearing in public.

>ywn come home after a long day of grinding to a tamer wearing wingless Kibelius waiting by your fireplace.

Never say never user.

Why am I so shit at BDO?
I've been playing for 2 months and I have only 1 boss armour, while newbies at 1-2 weeks already have almost full boss set with TRI boss weapons

How many hours have you invested? What did you spend those 2 months doing?

i've been playing way longer and I have 1 boss armor which I'm gonna sell. Some people just get lucky or afk mountains of money. As long as I have fun, I couldn't care less about my gear.

Around 800 hours according to the stats
Life skilling for money and boss hunting. Gathering sharps and hards

meant for

It's mostly RNG.

Just be sure to spam the NV and bid on every single piece of gear, I spent about 17 hours a day online just to catch as many pieces as I could.

Straum a qt!

>try to go out to grind
>every rotation is taken on 4 servers in a row
>at 2 am
I love this event

where at?

Nagas, I know it's my own fault for going to such an easy spot.

Hello. I'm there.
Everyone is a bully

have you tried the hill south and a little west of a group of npcs on the border of the desert? I can't remember if it's a wacky toshi or a node manager, but southwest of that is usually clear, even on cal2. That's where I usually grind.

>kibelius
>and le vlandian underwear WITH stockings

seiously whats wrong with these people and why is this so common

>mmo where you can make cute waifus
>why is everyone wearing the sluttiest outfits possible?
Think it through user

the problem is that they combine kibelius with the stockings le vlandian and not with the one without and it pretty much displeases my autism

So you really just have a problem with stockings?
I agree that the stockings can sometimes clash, but they're really best the option we have.

Although I think that metal chain around the waist is sexy as hell.

>he doesn't like the stockings.
they're possibly one of the best female underwear pieces.
the only time it really clashes is if either they, or the main outfit, are dyed some obnoxious color. Metal chain statement is truth though. I think I remember seeing someone wearing just that around recently. Maybe in some album or something.

yeah but the stockings dont match with kibelius footwear

I also dislike the Kibelius footwear, I personally wear the maid shoes with it or something else if I'm using Kibelius while out grinding.

as said, maid or puff mini shoes make good replacements.

Post dark elves

This is a nice dark elf

>puff mini shoes
Really? I didn't think those wide open tops would go very well with the stockings+kibelius.

i was looking at the sorc versions, instead of tamer. Didn't realize they were different. For tamer shoes, Blushing Dragon and Eternal Snow both match fairly well. With winged Kibelius I'd take the Cavaro, dyed to match the chain.

What are all you anons up to tonight/today?

Doing some reading while I prepare for bed.

a bit of hunting, gonna go fight ogres and never got a drop next. Probably either chat with some people or get off after that.

>making screenshots at nagas
>posing on the cliffs
>one after another, 5 ghillies pass me by
>each of them watches me for a bit

That was scary!
This was stressful!

So the promotional Armstrong's Skill Guide in the pearl shop says that it can be used to change skill addons, but once you buy it and it's in your inventory, it says it just lets you learn/unlearn skills. Is the pearl shop description fucked up?

you just need to take some backup ghillies with you next time.

>not killing ghillies on sight

>being rude

You're looking for Cliff's skill addon guide

R

...?

R8 my ugoo

would teach the joys of being a blacksmith/10.

Not bad.
At that angle the lipstick glare looks like little teeth though.

see that's what I thought, so that means the cash shop description actually is fucked

its not the lipstick, those are her teeth

hai domo beaver senpai

I would fix the lip gap but without it her lips would seem off desu

bumping for the late night (early morning) grind.

wew

we may be dead, but we're not dead enough for that yet.

can't say that now after you said not to say never. Shouldn't be too hard to get there, and get inside. Not like I'd try to stop you.

Behold, the best outfit combo in all Calpheon:

>that
>dark elf
You're like a little baby

What're you up to, /bdog/?

I decided to finally visit the island on the other side of the sea. The waves are getting bigger now, and I'm a little anxious, but at least I'm not in a tiny fishing boat this time.

cooking beer

trying to snipe a vp off the market

You brew beer

You can do it!

Not in this game

Finally arrived! There's nothing here

>an ocean and a sliver of an island both with no content
>this was a legit 'update' to the game

Trying to push for master cooking. Its pretty slow but I'm there real soon!

Hello,I am looking for a mmorpg to start and I am looking into BDO.
I noticed that you suggest buying the game from the website and avoiding steam?Why?A friend of mine bought it from steam and plays just fine.

my guess is because the steam version binds your account to your steam account.

did i go overboard with the edge?

why did you censor what your char is wearing, user?

it's wearing edge

Is it true that if there is one thing to buy this event it's the 2400 pearl weight?
I won't be competitive without it later on, right?
For processing and all that rot

nice job making it. I was a bit disappointed too, but at least the place is good for screenshots. Don't fall over on the way back.