AI cloud mining site

Start with free $1, you get a daily dividend. Stack this dividend. I started getting 3 cents a day, now I get $1 a day.
This AI analyzes major markets (forex, crypto, commodities) and tries to get better. You can actually buy/sell shares as the AI gets better.

brain-impulse.com/?ref***=sSicRe

Thanks for funding my lambo

Other urls found in this thread:

brain-impulse.com/?ref***=p3pw59
brain-impulse.com/
brain-impulse.com/?ref***=sSicRe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you actually ever get a payout?

Yes, but it will probably be in BTC. There is a catch, you can't withdraw any the money you stack on the brain.

Come the fuck on Veeky Forums
This is literally free money (albeit not very much)

>lambo
You will always be poor.

Also advertising pyramid schemes violates global rule #11.

Look at the website yourself, you get money based on the performance of the AI on the market. You don't need to deposit anything, you get $1 to start with.

>There is a catch, you can't withdraw any the money you stack on the brain.
Literally a ponzi scheme

ponzi or not, I'm making a free $1 a day.

You're not, try withdrawing it
You're only playing a game, which the creators hope people will eventually join in and dump money on it

I'm not telling anyone to invest money in it. Just use their free $1.

There. i did it.
brain-impulse.com/?ref***=p3pw59

>inb4 photoshop

Fine guys, I tried to give you guys free money, but you would rather buy pajeetcoins.

Please avoid using the term “photoshop” as a verb, meaning any kind of photo manipulation or image editing in general. Photoshop is just the name of one particular image editing program, which should be avoided since it is proprietary. There are plenty of free programs for editing images, such as the GIMP.

What a fucking autist

brain-impulse.com/

Remember to chop off the ref so OP can't make any shekels off you

Not all heroes wear capes

How does that work, exactly? Since you gain one free $1 per account, what stops me from making hundreds of accounts and investing 1$ with each of them? Does it uses your PC power? How it's able to give you free money without getting any? What's the purpose of it?

>brain-impulse.com/?ref***=sSicRe
what did you put your free dollar in and your welcome for the ref signup

It limits you to 1 account per ip, haven't tried to get around it.

You allocate your funds towards one of the markets the AI is working on. You get a daily dividend based on its performance for the day.

The purpose is probably to test if an AI can start beating the market. Ofc it could just be a scam, so just use their free dollar

Sorry I took a while to respond to your post, I was busy hoovering my house. Not sure what GIMP is so I'll have to Google it. Might jump in the Jacuzzi later but will have to take off my band-aid first.

Crypto, I think we are in a crypto boom atm

>You allocate your funds towards one of the markets the AI is working on. You get a daily dividend based on its performance for the day.
What I don't understand is, how does the AI get money If everyone just uses the free dollar? Like, It's just using the money It already has.

The website lacks proffessionalism and that throws me off. I'll still put meh dollar in. Fuck. Maybe what the dude does is collection money from retards and then payout the other people with that money and hope it all works until collapse.

Otherwise with just one dollarydoo it's pic related

I can't even figure out how to invest the single dollar, any tips for a retard

Slide the crypto slider. This is how u allocate the funds

Thanks if this shit is legit to the moon, else I lost nothing

If you think there's even a tiny chance it's legit you are a retard

How do people fall for such obvious ponzis Jesus christ

Hash ocean v2.0

I want to add 10 dollars to this, but it says error 500. Anyone else managed to deposit some?

Pretty interesting actually.
Obviously questionable for major investments, but the basic idea is very neat.
There are computers that trade commodities and stocks just to make portions of a cent per trade. It's profitable when you've got hundreds of computers trading hundreds of times a minute.

I know right, computers should be able to turbotrade without remorse, gaining fractions at a time and, in theory, beat the markets with sufficient time and resources. Could also lose because whales and their manipulating has the power to coax markets into unnatural and irrational movements.

Are you stupid? It seems like a scheme, this much is obvious. The catch is you are granted 1 USD for signing up. Just use that and see where this weird shitshow goes. You are losing NOTHING because you are investing NOTHING. You only use what you are already given. Let the billions of pajeets and chinks do that part for you to sustain the scheme.

This user gets it.
I'm not promising to get you guys to mars or lambo land. Just add your daily dividend back in and who the fuck knows you might be able to eat lunch for free everyday in a couple months.

This site is so shitty, I didn't get the free $1.