>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/f5BV8gz
youtube.com/watch?v=zpZoGbqeO_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR MY WIFE LENNA

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

NANI??
This is the best run I've ever had

Don't have kids /ffg/

But I want to have kids with Lilly!

I really like Yuffie, but how useful is her Rebuff going to be?

She would never go near you because you're ugly

GOOD POST

I know you don't have school tomorrow and you are too lonely in your mom's basement but keep this new thread circlejerk/namedrop free, pls

PIRATES WHERE ARE YOU I NEED TO KNOW WHAT CHANGED!

Shitposting aside, you're absolutely correct, user.

Too bad you didn't use a book.

How the fuck is everyone MLBing shit? The amount of xp necessary is insane.

You can't tell me what to do bitch

Threadly reminder that the game is called ffood

>how useful is her Rebuff going to be?
eventually it will be fucking incredible, basically putting you in a state where you are doing an esuna+brave attack every turn for 40 turns while raising her attack, max bravery, and speed

Now I feel bad, sorry user. Just go make friends on discord with them. Good luck

Now post one of the many runs where you get 1 5* and 4 3*s

if you mlb your equip immediately before lvling to cap, it will take even MORE exp. cap then lb.

HIS NAME IS BUTTZ

If you don't play Vaan in MP don't join my yuffie parties

This is Ehud, isn't it?

i'm curious, are the events gonna be the same in the future or will they change things a little?

Is it okay to join MP with a gold weapon only? I don't have the white MLB ones that everyone else has and I won't until 35CP. it's gold level 20/20 or whatever the cap on it is

The Last Jumi has the best name in ffg

no, i don't even like playing with vaans

Pull for me

Of course. Come in Discord, I have a proposal for you regarding level 20 CP weapons.

stop memeing and answer the question

Yes, of course. I don't have any MLB weapons and I've cleared every event.

But you aren't in the good mOObage yet

I'm fucking glad I a third time to secure her paper crane.

don't tell me what to do -_-

Come in Discord and I'll tell you.
discordapp.com/invite/f5BV8gz

>wakka gets lulu
>steiner gets beatrix
Thanks FF

youtube.com/watch?v=zpZoGbqeO_k

same here fellow ffgbro, we ride this train together

Lila banner when

Rocko's Modern Life collab banner when?

I want to know if they made Luna any un-shittier.
Also if there's a way to get the casual suit without all the cape stuff over it.

Summer

john cena collab when?

The only way to Wynnona, Lilly, or Emanon's heart is carrying them in OO co-op. So ring that bell anons.

>carrying shitters
Thanks, I'll pass

They made Noctis too cute in that cutscene. I just want to poke his cheek.

it's pretty damn easy. just don't waste resources on characters you don't have 4 weapons for. I have a MLB Zidane and WoL and I play very irregularly.

>shitters

I'm sure they are better than you

How many cycle keys do you lads have?
Post hoards

Will I still be playing OO in July?

I really feel as if saving all my gems until Prishe 35 CP is just a bad idea since I might not even be playing two months from now, let alone 4.

but OO is the Official Mobage of /ffg/
if you aren't playing OO you might as well leave

How stupid do you have to be to be hoarding cycle keys during a 2x rewards event? This is the exact thing you would be hoarding them for in the first place. There is no better time to use them than right now.

>hes not hoarding for the lv 60 cycle quests during a 2x rewards event
lol

Well fuck, now I know.

I only have four weapons for one character with 4 weapons, and only recently. I had to build up others to do the harder content.

I wish they had kept the name Spirit of Competition for that passive rather than call it Spite in the global version. It just seems distasteful being on all these heroes that aren't spiteful.

The game is super generous and you don't need to save a shit ton of gems for her. I'm saving for Faris and i'm going to be saving at least 30/40k for her while using anything over that for banners I have interest in along the way. Have been doing that and have two good parties currently, a MLB, and 55k gems currently.

Yeah, I'm gonna be angry that I don't have 60 hours worth of cycle keys stockpiled for later. It's not as if you can dump them all at once since they take actual time.

Good run. Summoned too early when we should of built up our brv instead.

>should of

My keys keep piling up due to laziness and complacency. I've already 50/50'd all my faves without using keys and the other ones I want to max won't be out for many months, by which time I'll be overflowing with the necessary crystals just from normal dailies. At this point any crystals I'd gain from using keys would just get tossed into various characters just for the sake of them not filling my inventory.

This is ponoko, isn't it?

I'm legitimately running out of characters to use them on.

>he's been obsessing over this for hours
damn
if it's that big of a deal, you can just buy some gems if you end up running out while trying to pull for her 35cp

THIS DAMN NIGGA FLOWEN AIN'T FOLLOWING ME BACK

I wasn't, I was doing something else in that time. I just posted again this thread because no one replied.
>Spending money on mobile games

I NEED TO KNOW

>caring about XV shit
fuck off XVkun

What the fuck are you even doing on OO
I got the available characters I like to 50 in like a week and you can't grind to enhance weapons

I told you what to do last thread. Save up for one copy of the 15 CP, then save for the 35 CP. If you try to base decisions around whether or not you'll still be playing by then, then you might as well uninstall now because it doesn't matter anyway.

>can't grind to enhance weapons
Yes you can

Leveling some characters with their relics and slowly but painfully raising my rank.

should of sucked my cock, dude

For now I'm just doing dailies and if I get some free time I'll either finish up Chapter 6 Hard or use a key for....something. Artifacts and Balthier event tomorrow though.

Oh shit my bad I got you senpai, got /ffg/ in your message?
If not, name?

nice

i have the same aversion to the thought, and have never done so before.
but i probably will if i run out of gems on the last day of a banner i really need, assuming i'm still playing this game that far down the line.

What's the situation in this game (BE?) where tickets as a currency require numbers so large.

OH I REMOVED IT BECAUSE SOME NORMIE REAL LIFE FRIENDS SAW IT. NAME IS MICHAEL

There are some indications that piratefags got the game without the Royal Pack content.

Added after I finish this quest

>being ashamed of some normieshit seeing it
fucking faggot

THANKS BRO

I HAVE A REPUTATION TO MAINTAIN

You never had a reputation, fucking autist

your normie friends probably wouldn't care in the first place and you're only damaging your reputation here by namefagging friend

you're pretty retarded

why aren't you following my yuffie?

>namefagging like an idiot trying too hard to fit in
>LOL LE CAPSLOCK MEME
>""reputation""

OOPS SORRY BRO

LOL

only missing these 7 and /ffg/ will have at least 1 support of every character

>Ignis is Pipimi and Prompto is Popuko
makes a scary amount of sense kawaii desu

I want to fuck Ekusu!

>now one of the highest trending tweets in Nipland
Ayy.

this but unironically

>no Yang
Were the screenshots all part of a ruse?

>Gladio+Prompto
Looks like shit desu
>Noctis+Ignis
I want this so badly

Seek help

for what

What? Only Noctis and Gladio in that pic.

I want to fuck Ehud's girl!