/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk7PofEMIpawDCM0xDBQVTpQCm5XwVEoLjtLav2MgWQ/htmlview

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

>Gauntlet Friendlist
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz20TiUUZMMuD_YgmPQfVGlXF1EG24866Td2H3giPUN3qYkw/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WIgT23HbK6toe1IRxPDP0vpiIWcD-hwbmMVOBmvGwb4/edit?usp=sharing

Previous:

post rank and flags remaining

don't respond to tripcode !RHAJATxdtU's posts

Beautiful brown girl

Dumb Alolan Severa

>Celicafags couldn't pull through
Disappointing. You couldn't even get the proper version of your character into the next round. Instead, you'll have to rely on bandwaggoning and meta players to get by. Not that you will get by, mind you. Takumi, the only character whose fans cared, will be sure to take you down before you can embarass yourself.

Based FEH bringing in fanart.

>spooked by Linde
is she as good as she used to be?

>-Atk
I'm so sorry user

She's still the best infantry blue mage, give her a bladetome and let her rip.

I want Bike to grab me with his big arms

Who will be stronger next round, Grima or Celica after fusing with her non-corrupted self?

What color unit should I lead with if I'm on Takumi's team? He's going up against Celica right? Would Hardin be a good choice?

>Gurren Lagann was ~10 years ago

Hello, Pineapple.

Ok Sothe

If all Robinfags move to Grima and all Celicafags move to Evilca, with no Skadumi or BKfags moving into them, then Grima. But only by a little bit

>that user who whaled hundreds for L!Ephraim aka a complete shit unit

How sad.

wtf bros, i thought he was married with other girl what is he doing with this nopan savage?

What's wrong with summoning for a unit you like?

oh damn, got shit IVs, and she doesn't even has good skills to fodder

>lost to zelgius
Welp, what's /feg/'s choice now?

>meta players
>acting like the results are out

neither Celicas are S+ tier. It says calculating for me. Watchutalkinabout?

Takumi will win with multiplier memes just like the first round.

Takumi seems to be the go-to

Post Arden with cute wives

nice quads

gotta be esports dawg

Thanks! And since I'm here, what's a better IV for Raven? +ATK -RES or +SPD -DEF? Kinda hope it's the latter since that one's already at 5*s.

I am normally complete shit and can never clear an Infernal GHB, but I just cleared Michalis with fliers. I think fliers are just super easy mode, honestly.

She’s so hot when she’s crazy

Alola!Noire when?

Nothing as far as just summoning. But if you are going to whale at least try to justify it a tiny bit
>inb4 justifying whaling
by doing it for a unit that is actually not shit

>vanilla Takumi lost
Thank GOD for that, I was already fearing being stuck with him. I was just on his team for the feathers.

Fliers trivialize the game harder than horses ever did, and a blight to the arena whenever they show up.

why is her feet turning blue?

I'll pick Zelgius because that damaged art.
Lewd.

hey /fag/ have you wished aqua a happy birthday today?

non spic thread

I legitimately almost threw up looking at this shit. Fuck off with the footfag shit, it's revolting.

fliers in arena just jack each other off with reposition forever instead of actually threatening your team
what are you doing

Luckily for you, +Spd is better. -Res is better than -Def but it's marginal.

Speed

Vanilla Takumi won.

The autism is real today.

>Fliers can easily abuse a map designed for a flying GHB character
No shit, Michalis is super easy nowadays. Even a Lukas can solo it because they're all physical units.

Free TT reward when

Oh I didn't even notice that, lucky me.

>no dancer
Not bad. I use Airzura so all those elite quests were pretty easy mode for fliers. I didn't have a dancer for armors obviously but W!Tharja and W!Robin trivialized it pretty bad too

I see, carry on then. I posted caps way back when it finished streaming but it was like at 5 in the morning so nobody was probably awake to even see it. I do like the new OC design. It was drawn by Mayo too so they'll upload the full art when the set releases. And they'll probably introduce her in the new Cipher frontier once Cipher-fest finishes up.

And this was finished recently, your point

Trip back on

He won.

They're awful on Arena Defense. See

nice neck, nerd

Fuck.

Daughteru!Noire when. I want a busted archer that isn't BLyn

Like I said, under normal circumstances I wouldn't be able to beat this at all. But I just beat it first try.
I tried rolling for Airzura, but all I got was a 4.75% pity rate and nothing else on that banner.

Got pitybreaker Sonya while rolling for Hardin. Should i merge or any unit wants her Mirror Strike 2?

That a decade has passed since the show came out, so it makes me feel old.

Are you getting uppity again, Taco?

No one wants mirror strike, fodder her for res ploy if anything.

Im not voting for nu emblem dogshit

Yeah

Res ploy is more valuable. Oliver gives Mirror strike and he was free.

I would pass Res Ploy from her instead. Or just merge if you use her in arena or whatever.

Merge for sure.

when's barvis

She's the only one that really needs it for the turn 1 iceberg bs

so How do I build her?

How did Zelgius beat Black Knight? Are the fujos that powerful?

Imagine being a fire emblem fanboy that posts in about mobile games on a taiwanese fishmongery website and still being an elitist prick.

soon

That's what you get. You only have yourself to blame.

imagine playing shitty games and liking them

U wot.

Enjoy being a featherlet then

They were pretty even, BK slightly edging him out in support. He just lost the multiplier war

imagine liking things

that were most of pics i believe

> I posted caps way back when it finished streaming but it was like at 5 in the morning so nobody was probably awake to even see it.

i see. never saw those

>I do like the new OC design.
she has an interesting design

When are we getting the update with the new weapon refines?
I want Eirika to be good again

Imagine sex with Serika

Thanks again! Looking forward to building him.

2 IP+QP seal= turn 1 iceberg

>from Fjorm-only to all 4 in a few days
Feels great to not be fucked over by RNG for once. Who do you guys pair up with each legendary hero?

impossible for the average fire emblem fag.

will probably join her fellow cipher oc mascots in promo stuff soon

>each legendary hero
fuck you, mate. 200 orbs invested into that shitty banner and ephraim won't come home

Saber doesn’t have to imagine it

Is Ryouma the only pre-promote to carry you at the start of the game who isn't a paladin?

Did you got what you wanted from fodder banner?

Oh wow thats fucking mental. Guess my Sonya is going to be paired up with summer >Xander, Charlotte and Marisa for triple IP+ QP Glacies nukes. Cheers.

Ranger Ike and Lancina with Fjorm, planning on pairing Titania and Brave Ike with Vangaurd Ike. Might do Oscar too to take advantage of tactics but I'm undecided since his ivs aren't great. All I have for Gunnthra is Arvis.

Post real Legendary Heroes

>tfw this 11 percent pity rate means I have a decent chance of getting both Ike and Ephraim in one pull.

Repostin
>Otome from Otomedori and Mia share the same voice

Does this means that Mia is the NTR queen?

She's already on the little post-cards they give out at the live streams.

I wish there was scans of those little comics since they've apparently been doing them for a while

>Fire Emblem Switch got moved to spring 2019
>have to deal with another year of mobile shit

Mmy MVP whenever a new cav only quets comes out. He's the man.

Eyvel, Sothe, arguably Caeda. I'm sure there's others I'm not recalling right now.

rude, sorry my husbando isn't esports enough for you
I also got a +spd femui, +atk Mia, +spd Olivia, and a shit ton of warding breath,
steady breath, and ploy fodder

Moonbow
Fury
Desperation

Same dude. Got an extra Fjorm from the last legendary banner too. I did not want a single one of these units, and was going for someone else before I got cucked by these faggots

Who the fuck is this OC, user?