/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

>wpsg guilds
Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

anyone want 150g on lh

second for ezrok is a cuck pocket GM for

First for sunwell

I don't feel it anymore.

Another Saturday, another day of Oleg getting BTFO

FELMYST HORDE!

Going to be completely honest with you, I haven't felt anything - not happiness, sadness, real anger, anything - since 1997. I'm able to fake it and I've been pretending for so long that I don't even remember who I really am.

Oh wow bro your peak isn't even 1k
Regular count is still at 400
Grats so amazing

I do. CKBandit Alliance

>log in two accounts to scout
>get banned for multiboxing as per server rules
>get asshurt and cry about it

t. ezrok

read the server rules, it might help you understand.

greetings ezrok

so, will you now read the server rules or will you still bitch that you got banned for bannable activity?

Note:
Harassing

hello ezrok how's your ass?

don't worry just change them if it doesn't fit your purview for your 'infractions'

gank tastefully btw

how about those infractions you gave to people that didn't multibox you cuckold?

For your information extensive corpse camping got you warned or banned on retail as well.

Wrong

yeah if it was for like 8 hours

there's a "harassment" paragraph if you didn't notice. and the corpse campers were actually observed camping for hours on end, because the gm's have nothing better to do really, thus determining malicious intent.
cry me a fucking river.

Nice.

only 1 person camped for anywhere near that amount of time

I got b& for 5h of camping Raven Hill, repeated a few days.

two actually. and the rest either multiboxed or used the information obtained from the one retard multiboxing.

keep watching people gank all day you pathetic loser lmao.

i bet you love watching your gf get fucked too.

how attached are you to your character?

so what would you do if they just logged out and did /who on a horde toon. same results. you got them on multiboxing cause you didnt like what they were doing. crYyYyY

is that a threat, little guy?

going to abuse your power some more over some insults on Veeky Forums?

nothing unless it can be put under harassment because that's perfectly within the rules.
yes, because unlike you i can abuse it.

;) don't worry i'll let you have your wife tonight in honor of the great billy.

aw it must really sting to be reminded how little you matter. i can ban you and i will do so if i feel like it, even without a reason and also gay if you read lol.

don't ban me bro.....i'll even suck you

so basically crY bc pvp

>be a femhuman because "lmao like i want 2 look at a mans ass rofl"
>pick out the gayest anime girl picture you can find for your discord avatar
>get a 3 month head start so you can camp green niggers
>multibox to find them because gummy kek'd at one of your jokes once in discord so basically you're in the clique
>based ezrok punishes you for your various crimes
>whine on Veeky Forums
>watch anime and jack off

And it will happen again :^)

none of us rolled femhuman though bro

Follow the rules.

You missed the part where the only reason they do it is because they are still asshurt that people went Horde instead of Alliance.

>wanting to play with euros

are you puppers full on raiders yet?

Shambles...

:(

>not wanting to play with euros
>still getting hopelessly asshurt that they don't roll alliance
>g-guys let's just play with pupper pals
the absolute fucking state of (You).

hello lumi, still wondering why nobody likes you?

Ezrok can you ban pupper pals please, two of them corpse camped me for 3 hours earlier in 10k needles.

>play gummy for months without telling anyone
>people roll on gummy to kill some time
>they roll horde
>get asshurt because you're so "invested" and that they should just go alliance to play with you
>they don't
>corpse camp them in impotent rage
>get banned
lmao

the amount of delusion in this post lmao

NOOOOO YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO COME PLAY ALLIANCE WE LEVELED TO 70 ALREADY NOOOOOOOOO

stay mad, lumi.

Nigger we still remember the shitfit after people started playing Horde. You're not gonna fool anyone. Stay mad and enjoy pupper niggers.

why don't you go fuck your wife instead of crying, lumi?

>everyone is lumi now
the shantytown of allycucks.

who are you bro?

longview

Who is posting this shit about the alliance 70s wanting to play with MoH? There is a reason they never said anything to you faggots.

AAAAAAAAA I LEVELED TO 70 WHEN THE POPULATION WAS 40 COME PLAY ALLIANCE I WASTED ALL MY TIME AAAAAAA

DONT MAKE ME QUIT THE VANILLA GUILD IM WARNING YOU

NOOOOOOOO

hey bro

Yes. And they still got asshurt about it. There's no sense in it at all, just pure condensed stupidity.

Oh they said a lot in that meme 'voting' Discord Channel we had.

>Shambles sperg out

I'm glad he got banned LMAO

that's literally the funniest part of it. they didn't tell anyone because they presumably don't like most people there, and that's understandable and fair. but then they got butthurt like fuck when people rolled horde and to this day nobody knows WHY.

nobody is butthurt though, nice try

>spergouts on discord the moment people start talking about playing horde on gummy
>corpse camps for 8h straight
>but nobody is butthurt
WEW LAD

maybe we just killed u guys cause u crY about everything l0l

no nvm we're just mad cause we want to play with u so bad rofl

Stay mad son.

wiSH i cud b CaLm liKe U

Unfortunately that'd require you to have higher brain functions lol

oWnd mE :(

pupper pals bugging me in stv go away anime

Actually you're mad because now you have to play with pupper shits, because is absolute cancer, you're too shit for and there's no other guild alliance side that's even remotely Veeky Forums enough for autists like Bunny to fit in.
t.

sup lumi

shit they know i'm lumi i'll just say i'm retbtw

Yeah and this is exactly why you have no move outside of Veeky Forums guilds.
Stay asshurt and have fun dealing with lndi.
t.

why don't you just say who you are in then

Because that's none of your business lmao. What, do you really think we're anywhere near equal and that you can demand things from me?
t.

RHOXCHEWER

HAHAHA

K...KEEP ME POSTED

help

This was posted on reddit regarding felmyst:
>While the scripting is pretty good, the core is missing some key things, for example spell delay which basicly is the reason why PvP crowd (for good reason) is avoiding this server entirely.
Would one of you mind explaining to me what he means by spell delay? That could out me as a shitter, but just curious.

Everytime I level up in Felmyst I feel like I'm digging myself deeper into a pit of regret considering the state it will become following the aftermath of Classic release. What's even worse is that the server is actually good and makes me want to continue playing. Fuck.

PLEASE PLAY WITH US ON ALLIANCE

SPERMA CRY CRY CRY CRICRI IF I POST ENOUGH TALEBAN MEMES YOU WILL BE FORCED TO COME

gonna have 2 try a little harder than that my dude

dont listen to the tranny clique fake news
we are rolling on k3

gummy added an artificial delay to spell cast by 100ms to emulate the batch system blizzard use(ed)? I'm not sure if it's still in use but basically if you live in NA or if you got under 70ms or so it doesn't matter

crY harder lumi

mean to quote also why pvpfags are mad at this is because this causes stuff like the drinking bug to work in arena, which is actually how it was in tbc

I did it! I killed my first ganker!

So let me get this straight

Staysafe and his girlfriend who he met on Tinder, broke up, then Grimlic matched with Staysafe's girlfriend on tinder shortly after and creampied her? Now Staysafe has fallen into depression and is full time streaming retail, quitting his job in 2 weeks? what?

I just hit level 25 on Warmane TBC and I'm having fun. The x5 leveling speed is pretty good imo. I thought I'd have preferred x1 but I guess not

So far I'd recommend it.

If you honestly believe Grimlic could match with anyone even on tinder then you're a fucking retard or never actually interacted with him.

Maybe I heard the name wrong, it was over voice chat in Felmyst discord when 20 people were in there whilst Gummy was being DDOS'd

>90 replies
>20 unique posters
What the fuck is this samefag general and why does it exist?
The pathetic mentality of this general is bizarre. Worse than lhg

Sell me on gummycraft /wpsg/

don't join it
i was about to start playing but now i'm reading on various platforms that the owner (ezrok) is banning people for doing shit like camping

what the fuck

>want to roll tauren shaman
>its the objectively worst race for pve minmax

hnng

all horde races are good regardless so it doesn't even matter what you roll