Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

seiba (male) is getting a costume
that probably means the super secret SQ is for him

BIG TIDDIES

Why are you so obsessed with this image?
Please google some more fanart if you're going to spam OPs
Yes
Also his name isn't reason his name is merlin

I dont biri believe you

NOOO SEIBABROS

Cause he can't, its that same guy that spammed the same Umu bride pic back in February.

Artoria (Titties) has an ongoing rate-up. Surely this meant the lancer Strengthening was for her.
I hate Liz

>carmilla buff
YEA BOI

Medea

Every thread 'till she's out

i want this saibah, its gonna take literal years for him tho.

Are they just giving those SQ at random? It doesn't make sense, they're improving mediocre servants instead of fixing the bad ones. What are they thinking, for fucks sake?

Well? Keep going.

It's fucking weird.
The 4 assassins that did not need to be buffed whatsoever were King Hassan, Camrilla, Shiki, and Kerry.
And they buffed one. Not only did they buff one, but they buffed the NP of one of the two (Camrilla and Shiki) that spam their NP the most.

I think they were fucking high and now I'm actually really concerned about what they'll do for that mystery 5 star buff.

The Saint

Could someone transrate please

Medb (lily) when

Carmilla is STRONG!
Also CUTE!
CUTE!

Well if his strengthening is good enough I'll roll for him.
But not the first white day, I'll roll on the second white day.

It'll be Merlin

Yeah, that's the stuff.

So guys, how do I reroll? because if I delete the content I have to dl it every time, I know I'm doing it bad right?

I really want to poke her bellybutton

well ok then

>The Merlin buff that changes his skill into one that buffs all card types will end up true
This fucking timeline.

I unironically love it. The rich get richer.

If you're android you just need to clear the app cache, iOS you'll need to clear data.

Otomechads win again

>re-rolling
Just play the damn thing. Seriously, even sieg is not bad.

dont worry bro, your memeing rickolling is safe with me I wont tell ;)

If they buffed Carmilla, are they going to buff Liz as well?

Carmilla is 600->800%

to late i already told all the kids in the neighborhood.

>he doesn't know

They already buffed Liz dumbass

nigga literally asking me to cuck him

Realistically who would be the next girl that would be lilified?
I think Nero Lily has a good chance of happening.

>reroll
just play the god damn game, the game isn't that difficult at all.
heck I din't even reroll cause I dint know about it but I end up with a decent servants at the end.

>Nero Lily
There's already Nero Bride.

I find this selfcest hot.

me too, I'm just doing this on a secondary account 'cause i'm out of AP and bored

>that Carmilla doujin that dropped a few days ago
I need more.

fuck off dumb liz nigger.
Also ins't carmillas new NP can be on par with Jacks NP now?

>dropped

Yes, I killed a Japanese man and found it on his corpse.

no
jack's NP doesn't deal bonus damage to females, it gives jack bonus damage against females so carmilla's is still worse

no u

Not before Helena (Baba). Would you roll for baba Helena?

Remember that jack also got an NP upgrade so no. But she's more versatile because of Merlin.

On this day, 2018/03/04, Japan actually gave a crap about Carmilla.

I think the NP itself is on par or slightly weaker, but the rest of Jack's normal attacks are still booosted by the anti-female from her NP. It's still pretty busted though.

>cause i'm out of AP and bored
yeah me too i went with the 2nd account during that CE bug last December just to kill my boredom after playing RPGs and other Multiplayer competitive games.

bananananananana

Did they had to make Jannu Lily an alter? I wanted regular Jannu Lily.

>bad servants get buffed
>people complain
>good servants get buffed
>people complain too
This is the only time I find the chinks reasonable. They don't bitch at SQ reveals at all compared to you faggots.

Jack has more raw attack power, and Jack's entire turn after using her NP retains the bonus damage, so a quick brave chain with her np as the lead card is completely devastating to females.

Jalter love?

>tfw I keep getting nuts and cookies instead of feathers
I hate farming for mats so much.

no

>kerry didnt need a buff

ehhhhhhh
you could bake an evade into his magecraft or something or give him slightly higher np gen and he would be a bit better and well rounded.

granted he's much better off than a lot of other 4 star assassins but he's not shiki/carmilla tier

Normally you'd be right.
You're forgetting however that Merlin exists.

>Master-san, you seem to be looking a little tasty... may I try nibbling you just for a bit? ...just licking, then.

Please don't touch me.

So if I am into femdom and want to get abused by my servant, should I focus on summoning Camilla or Medb? Or is there anyone else?

but with merlin inst she much better now compared with Jack
>But she's more versatile because of Merlin.
yup that what I also think with the merlin meta in jp, that why I thought she would be now much better than Jack with 200% dmg to females with NP5

I checked other asian sites and the Chinese and Koreans seem to love Liz a lot.
Besides that their tastes is mostly similar to here.

>flat chest
UMMMMM MOMMYFAGS???

Oh shit she's a cannibal

NP5 Kerry is only a bit worse than NP5 Shiki.
He doesn't have the evade or NP gain shiki does, but he gives out more crit stars which is the trade off.

The point is, he's still very usable.
There is exactly one gold servant in the game that isn't usable even if you focus around them, because even focusing around them will still hold you back.
And that servant is Stheno, an assassin.

Literally all they had to do was either make Stheno's charm effect on her NP apply to all enemies not just male, or give it damage too. She wouldn't be good, but she'd be usable.

Who the fuck is that man and what is he doing to her?

>Jack has more raw attack power
yeah but against females, looks like Carmilla is now on par with jack, especially in Merlin meta.

Jalter love!

Ask onii-chan and not the dumb imouto. They're talking about it right now.

that's her son silly

stop posting lewd helenas im starting to like her.

Who else is getting Lobo as their free 4*? I'm breaking my waifu titty monster curse for him. That dogo is too precious.

I burned my Carmilla twice because her design was off putting I'm sorry I didn't think she'd get good

So how do you guys spend your limited AP?

Why does Gilles use a lust skill instead of a wrath skill?

The difference being Carmilla is for (you).

>200% dmg to females with NP5
Stop
You're misunderstanding overcharge again, we've discussed this. NP level affects the damage, overcharge is based on the % you use it at / the order its in for NP chains.

>burning a 9.5 servant
Might as well burn your heracles next KEK

>Jalter

Don't let Holmes near her, he's an asshole and will bully her

Farming embers except on sundays where I finish the remaining strengthening quests instead.

>Ask onii-chan
damn, I forgot about it.
I guess I'll roll for mordred now.

>he doesn't like Helena

you could argue np5 kerry is a lot better than np5 shiki at what he does: boss control and stargen. his np also has a better ratio after his interlude.

Yes?

Apologize to those rare prisms.

>wow, it's like retards will always be retards.
Well, the first three they had no reason to complain. The last two I feel are very uncalled for.