>Brigitte
>on the frontline
>mash enemies for aoe heal
>shield to protect allies out of position
>stun for annoying flankers
>long range nuke for finishing squishies
My new main

what happened to the old thread?

Do you think Aniki would have liked Brigitte?

F

Fareeha knows how to rock

>carry the fuck out of everyone
>still can't hold everyones hand
>lose 200 SR

This game is suffering.

Tracer!

>final
played a few games, decayed and started over at 3000?

yes. the mercy one trick cant compete at GM anymore so the fucker played placements and then avoided comp
all other seasons have 100 hrs playtime on mercy

How prevalent is aimbots in overwatch?

I don't think everyone that kills me is aimbotting but there seems to be a lot of good players in the "low" ratings

>but there seems to be a lot of good players in the "low" ratings
They can still be surfs.
Or there is a chance they are former shitters who decided to finally improve and bought a new mouse, tuned their graphics settings and practiced aiming so they can finally hit things.

The only hero you can aimbot with and be good at is McCree and Widow. The rest would require some kind of braincells which most cheaters dont have.

I wish they would give back insta rez to mercy's ult

I don't need an extra charge or cooldown refresh, just the ability to rez someone without being stuck in a fatal stun lock

It's difficult to say, with the kill cams any obvious aimbots should be seen through pretty quickly

I've never seen an aimbotter in my games, or if I did they toggled it off enough that I couldn't notice. You can usually tell the difference between an aimlock and a flick.

Is mercy shy

Agreed

Is a boy. Boys who like girls are lesbians, right?

dumb frog poster

So is the Princess of All Crusaders a good support or is she more of an off-tank?

I've seen what I'm sure is aimbotting maybe once or twice in games I've played over 600 hours.

More often than not it's probably people getting boosted or smurfing depending on level

She is still decent but knowing Blizzard soon enough she will be nerfed to shit

She's cooler Lucio

is this the biggest cancer on the planet?

I put focus into my mccree cosplay because there is a 0.001% chance it will get me laid with a hot chick

High Noon indeed

Pharah mains like to put gorilla embryos inside each other's asshole so they can shit out apes later on

There's a 0% change you'll get laid by a chick using a McCree cosplay. 20% chance you'll be in a gay orgy, however.

I'm going to molest every male mercy main

Nothing in my life seems to be going the way i want it except for getting xp towards loot boxes.

Getting a legendary skin gives me a serotonin rush that I don't get anywhere else in my life right now

more common than they should be for a game like this, for sure
the mechanics are such that they encourage aimbotting way more than a normal game would
the input lag, the adad spam, the fucking terrible hitboxes, its really not surprising some child or third world monkey would decide that he needs to cheat to bring himself up to a level he "deserves"

>Is mercy shy
I think she's deliciously shy toward affection, without being innocent or naive, and blushes easily.

Brigs skins reveal when!!!!!!!!!

A brigette highlight intro that is her outright fistfucking herself

>soloqueue
>as tank
Don't put yourself through this kind of torture. Either play DPS or queue with anyone halfway competent you can find.

The trick is to duo.
I wouldn't play comp if i wasn't duoing with my best buddy.

by putting her on a diet you fat fuck lover

Yeah man that's the good shit, that's the stuff that makes me not want to kill myself right about now

>mfw hooking people off ledges as roadhog

Think we'll get a Johanna skin for Brigitte?

>mfw bumping people off ledges as winston

Probably when she goes live.

Maybe, it's a bit on the nose so I'd rather something more interesting first.

I hope not, i want a full chivalrous set, proper old-timey knights, not fantasy diablo shit

But proper old-timey knights never used flails. It was a farming tool and peasant weapon

Does Brigitte have unique turret callouts considering they're from her father?

I hope when she destroys a turret, she says "enemy turret destroyed. Sorry Papa..."

Don't care, I want a workshop skin for Brie, with a tank top

Maybe a highlight intro where she takes off the armor and she's wearing a cool tshirt.

She better be sweaty then...

I don't care?

Never going to happen.

I love Tracer.

Why do you have to be so mean to me...?

>friends want me to queue up with them
> they are trash but can't bring myself to say that to their face

what should i do?

>friend wants to queue up with me to QP
>he is infinitely better at the game so I will end up matched against people who wipe the floor with my scrubby ass

Send help

>want to practice heroes I'm not very good at
>can't practice them since I'm just under grand masters
>qp always places me against other GMs
>buy fresh account
>getting my shit pushed in on new heroes
>look at qp stats
>placing me against other masters and grand masters again my level 15
Fuck this game, I just want to practice fucking heroes without dying 100 times per 1 kill.

So if Brigitte is 23, does that mean Mercy was 14 when she visited Torbjorn in the hospital? She had dreams of tissue regeneration at 14?

Everyone female is a child genius in this game.

How long does a new hero usually stay in ptr?

Yeah she's a mary sue and also Chu's waifu

3-4 weeks on average

Thanks

You're better off by not trying to make sense of the retarded ramblings of Chu

How come we can’t get full our lewd skins?

With all the lore this game has, I don't know why Blizzard hasn't made a spin-off game that's more story driven

Brigitte already looks like a red headed Johanna from behind. Her ponytail lays on the right side of her head when she puts up her shield.

They have them for SFM

Lore is an absolute mess at this point. This is what happens when you design characters and all of the sudden they have to be released and have real lore: it becomes a mess.

Honestly I really liked the OW lore but it's hard to take it seriously now that Chu is coming back on things, dva not a gamer, age issues, overal story issues. Sad but true.

She had dreams of saving people with tissue regen. Yes she was 14 when she visited Torbjorn. No she wasn't part of Overwatch then and no they didn't try recruiting her then or at any time until she was working at a hospital and she finished her tech.

Chu didn't say she wasn't a gamer, he said D.va wasn't a SC2 champ before joining the army which honestly wasn't his fuck up in the first place. The age issue was a fuck up they immediately fixed.

I'm just waiting for him to slip up and call Genji Michael at some panel.

I like to think the game itself is just a training simulator for all the characters after Winston sent out his recall message.

Think about it. Since the game was released, all the movies and comics revolved around events up until Winston's Recall. The opening of the game is Winston's Recall message. The game itself is just one big training simulation. It's why you hear Athena's voice before every mission.

If this leads to one big story that goes past Winston's message, it'll probably be a new game.

Were getting swimsuit skins for all heroes this summer, r-right?

>open
>see this

What do

No but Sombra will get a second one.

He'd sooner call Sombra, Winston, or Mei Michael.

I want a turn based squad strategy game set in the Omnic crisis.
Kinda like XCOM

Throw the omnic in the trash and keep the money and guns.

Although, I'm not sure why non-Overwatch members would be in the training simulator, like Junkrat and Roadhog, D.Va, Sombra, Widowmaker, Zarya, Symmetra, etc, unless they'll all have some involvement in the bigger picture.

>Genji not a robot

Trash

Start asking where the fuck is my bitchin' space ship.

Lewd skins when???

I dunno about you, but I think Lifeguard McCree is pretty lewd

Never because Blizzard is SJW infested.

Just give the guys slutty skins along with the girls. It’s equality.

Bottomless D.Va schoolgirl outfit with bunny-tail buttplug when?

love, dva!

I want Lena swimsuit skin!

salsa
pls

>be high plat
>every match has a burn out dropping from diamond mercy main

Fastest way to grind levels for lootboxes? Just quick play I guess?

how accurate is 0:48?
>youtube.com/watch?v=RMDItOwN_SU
i dont play this awful game, but instead play heroes of the storm, and its very true in that game :^)

why didnt it just shoot him

You can run triple tank since tanks are actually DPS.

CTF might be quicker (if you are winning) but it ends this week.

The head cannons are just decoration, not actual guns.