I'm a fucking dumb nigger and need to make some money for my family

I'm a fucking dumb nigger and need to make some money for my family

Is XRP still worth investing in?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/44niyc/eli5_where_and_how_is_ripple_being_manipulated_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. It's still early days.

No, you're two weeks late

Yes, don't listen to

Go Get A Job. /Thread

Yeah don't listen to me.. There are only 100 billion coins and an 8 billion dollar market cap. It can only go up from here.

38 bn in circulation idiot, and yes, it will only go up from here.

Oh that's right they also control the supply and manipulate the price.

Do the math dumb shit. For it to even reach a dollar it would have to have a market cap of $40 billion. Keep on dreaming sunshine.

The best it could do right now is 2x and that would bring it so fucking close to Bitcoin for a coin basically nobody's even using.
There are definitely better coins to invest in for better gains.

There is a lock coming so about 40% of those coins won't be available. Also this thing is in its infancy and Banks are actually using it. It's growing fast.

Yeah it would be good to have gotten on a few weeks ago, but it's still looking pretty good. I think it's reasonable to expect 50 cents by end of summer.

let the normies sell their XRP so in the future they can shit post for selling XRP

Banks are adopting it. 15 of the worlds biggest banks have adopted it so far. Ripple's protocol can save a lot of money. Their estimations say that a bank can save up to $3-4 dollars per transaction, which is a shitload of money. Investing your money in this isn't a gamble, if you just keep this for the long-term, you'll make profits.

>For it to even reach a dollar it would have to have a market cap of $40 billion

How do you know this? what is the relationship between market cap and value?

newcoiner here

Never buy a premined coin at ath

~70% of it is not in circulation, so it can never be anything more than a pump n dump without massive manipulation

>can't do basic math
Underage b& detected.

This. Anybody that doesn't understand WHY money is being saved using a blockchain is doomed to a stinky life of sadness and anime.

They will lock up the coins that are not in circulation. They are working with some of the largest banks in the world, and even though they don't need to use XRP, they most likely will, because they can save up to 60%

I don't see $40bn being a problem when banks and FIs are involved, and with all the new money pouring into crypto atm

do you not know what fucking market cap is

your retarded, how is that a bad thing

Market capitalization (market cap) is the market value at a point in time of the shares outstanding of a publicly traded company, being equal to the share price at that point of time times the number of shares outstanding.

Dont be buttholes to those trying to learn

Huge cash injection on Monday. But XRP is a long play.

Still, the 2-3 day volatility is great for short term plays, you can easily make 1,000-2,000 Shitakes.

>Oh that's right they also control the supply and manipulate the price.

Show me some evidence. Where did you find anomalous price fixing or manipulation?

no they control the price and they don't want it to moon, it will be pretty stable now, not much room to grow and there are so many coins out there that do have a lot of room to grow

Sounds great.

Which Pajeetcoin do you recommend?

non-pajeet coins with good tech:
GNT, WAVES, PIVX, DCR, XEM

Literally just xem for tech and dcr for social innovation/adoption and the rest are scams or in a bubble

No one knows that. If they did there would be no risk and you couldn't get rich off it.

It depends on if the banks really do adopt this thing. They could try it out and decide to go with something else.

Furthermore, they could use ripple technology without actually using the ripple currency.

If both things go right for us then XRP could be fucking huge. It could be the investment opportunity of a lifetime.

Just recognize the risks and do not bet more than you can afford to lose.

I put in about a thousand dollars a few months ago. Right now the amount I have is worth $32k and I'm not cashing out. Time will tell if that's a brilliant move on my part or the most retarded financial decision I've ever made.

You must be new here because people have been talking about it for a long time. I personally watched them doing it for weeks after the last pump in march. They would move huge sell orders up and down to cause panic selling but never sell them to keep the price artificially low. Right when everyone suspected ETH was gonna pump because of the conference two weeks ago, the same day ripple had a press release saying how they have 15 new banks now and removed the buy walls and started buying their own sell orders to make the coin pump again. They have been doing this shit for years. The company was founded by the same guy that founded mt. gox and if you know anything about crypto you should know how that ended.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/44niyc/eli5_where_and_how_is_ripple_being_manipulated_to/

So in the positives what does ripple actually do in words that arent buzzwords? Ideally why would someone buy ripple if it wasn't sketch?