good guys edition

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on Youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

ded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sB7FP0v6bY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post your henrys

How do I effectively level my bow skill?
Im pretty far into the game and my bow is still level 3. Also how do I hunt legally without being a poacher.

I have killed too many poachers for my Henry to start doing it.

>milanese plate with all the gilding and not the magdeburg curaiss
lad...

Become Talmberg huntsman to poach freely.

>he had sex

Degenerate

Who here /virgin/ master race

>he doesn't know red brigandine is canon Henry

Holy shit, bandit camps from the Interlopers are not a laughing matter. Pretty much 4+ guys in plate armour with good weapons, my meme light armour build with shitty longsword sure feels inadequate here. After shitty Rattay bandits and Talmberg Cumans it was a rude awakening how shit I'm at the game.

I think I fought that motherfucker for like 10 minutes, he kept doing perfect blocks and ripostes. He almost one-shotted me with a master strike, I barely got through that fight. I think I need to switch to blunt weapons.

Hans is cute! CUTE

How did you know that?
t. virgin

patch when?

i bought this a week ago and still not played it

Hans is handsome
Henry is cuter

The lion emblem badge is the sex buff, I think it's +2 charisma.

Hans is bae

Slowly but surely, more event spots are being added.

Thank you, bro virgin

Winning chumps in Ledetchko gets you bow XP

Margaret died in my save. I think she fell from the sky.

Am I fucked with this quest?

I wonder how many void their virginhood because of that stupid priest.

Yeah it was the first time in the game I actually had to go in at night and murder a few before the others woke up. It was just before I hit the point where Henry becomes overpowered

if you save the ears from the shit bandits you can turn them in to the custodian instead of bernard for mad dosh

I salute your autism user

Some wayfarer gilded my armor for 10 groschen.

Tons of people, apparently. They should've known better than to drink excessively and cavort with a borderline heretic.

I'm actually just playing the game and trying to level up my bow and axe skills. Knowing what spots have bandits is one way to level up those skills and also get money in a "knightly" way, without poaching or whatnot.

>Looks like our priest has mounted up, what do you say Henry?
>I.. wait a minute. BEGONE THOT
>runs her through with his sword
>reports Godwin to the Archbishop and has him excommunicated

what is from?
i've never seen that cutscene before

Godwin
>ALL WOMEN ARE FAIR MAIDENS

Henry
>IF SHE BUT DRAWS BREATH, SHE IS A WENCH!

I avoided Godwin completely like a good knight, the only thing I'm worried about is that bath house whore you had the option to save for Florian, things seemed to get spicey at the end if you call Florian a coward and ride back with her.

>Henry literally gets raped
>No one says anything

There is a guaranteed Hold Up spot on a road to the north from the Bauer's farm.

Just killed the bandits that come after Reeky, where is Reeky now?

It happens if you walk into the trigger spot in Bandit side of camp in the Viper's Den quest. I've had a Cuman disguise but I've heard people saying it happens regardless, you just need to walk in here.

He is a man, so it's okay

Nice pedo moustache.

So my Henry noticed Godwin practicing with a sword in my second playthrough, something I missed entirely on my first.

You can talk to Radzig and Hanush about him. Apparently he went wandering after attaining his priesthood, and fought in the battle of Kosovo, before finally returning to take up his position in Uzhitz. Basically he's seem some shit, which is why he is more down to earth than other members of the clergy.

I love second playthroughs, never know what you missed the first time around.

Rape (male) mod when? It's historically accurate

No way for him to tweet #metoo since twitter hasn't been invented.

Thanks, I worked hard on it.

He can post it on the Tavern board next to the man-at-arms' stolen valour parchment

I confiscated my hat from the corpse of a nobleman poacher

>Bauer's farm
I don't know where that is.

do normies get sex this easy IRL?

You should come from the Uzhitz side, seems it like doesn't trigger if you come from the south.

this game is such a piece of shit it's hilarious

>try to knock someone out
>crash

>load a save game
>crash

>walk 1cm off the road
>get stuck

>try to fight someone
>enemies have infinite stamina because "lol youre a fucking peasant henry xddd everyone can fight better than you"

>get hit
>henry stumbles around for 5 full seconds or turns aroun 180 degrees

i guess it's just to HARDCORRRRRRe for me with it's artificial difficulty and technical problems.

Free camera when?

All right. Thank you, user.

I didn't crash once, but then I use AMD. Are nshitia's current drivers trash or something?

I had some minor bugs but nothing that totally broke quests or anything. The other shit you listed sounds like git gud issues to me

>do main quest
>die

>train on bandits
>die

>train on cumans
>die

How do i git gud when enemies literally can break apart any combo i can do, ripostes never work outside of captain's shitty training sessions and enemies never tire, so they can block just about anything?

>need armor to sneak out of the fort
>buy a lockpick with all the money I have, selling my save potions
>lockpick breaks the first time I try to pick the (((very easy))) chest in the guards tower.

Margaret is related to this? Oh fuck. She keeps dying in a river and theres nothing I can do to prevent it.

You can just go down the bridge on the side.

qt

but I want that armor?
It feels like I didn't accomplish the quest

You train with Bernard and do some easy side content. Then you can easily kill bandits and get some nice gear.

Dont even try Cumans if you cant kill shitty bandits.

youtu.be/sB7FP0v6bY4

Actually I lied, I did have one bug that could be considered 'game breaking' or at least really annoying, I got levitated by a herbalist's alchemy station and it killed me, which lost about 1 1/2 hours of progress. Other than that though nothing too egregious.

Are you outnumbered? Are you constantly moving and using different strike directions to put them off balance? If you spam the same attacks the AI will wreck you. Sometimes you need to play defense pretty heavily to survive fights. It may also be you're just underleveled. Keep practicing user, I believe in you

Im doing the first cuman camp, i can slay two of them plus one with a ambush arrow to the head but then i die.

Go behind a guard and strangle him.
Take his stuff.

Is there a mod that fixes this fuckin shit yet
how could they think this was a good idea

Go in at night or early morning for less enemies.
Also IIRC the first camp had some weird rock formations where you could stand on top and shoot everybody dead with your bow.

how do they decide who wins?
that commentary is great though makes me want a tv show like takeshis castle with this

lmao picklet

tell me you are using a controller or I'll laugh even harder

>collect mint (2/120)
cool vavra, really cool

Yes. Yes. I don't. It feels like you must grind a lot for your moves to start working.

Is this like medieval wrestling

I understand why, but I hate how fat these guys look with all additional layers and shit.

I actually dont feel like Im getting better at the game. Sure Im wiping the floor with enemies but I feel like thats due to Henrys stats and not be becoming better.

like the sport not the wwe or whatever
basically you have to knock the most people down in the time limit
if all your team is knocked down then the other team wins

>how do they decide who wins?
When any body part but feet touches ground you are out.

Have they patched quests like Robber Baron corrupting saves yet?

I honestly doubt the patch will make the situation any better. But no, 1.3 is still not released.

>met mercenary who ask you for a duel again
>ftw your level is 20 the mercenary wouldnt be able to take literal one or two beating with weapon of any kind
>decide to use just my bare hand to be more sporting
>in couple of minutes of dueling headcracker perk activates and knocks the guy out when you didnt even aimming for head
>confused for a second then wait for guy to get back up
>guy wakes up claims he won the duel and takes the money

imcf 2018 is an hour drive from me, might see about going

Fuck's sake, this is what's stopped me playing. I was actually lucky and barely had any issues but being locked out of quests because of save corruption had killed all of my motivation to play.

Yes headcracker makes them auto win the duel :^)

The farm patches north of Sasau, near the monastery have loads of them. Look for the patches of farm that have circular fences.
Stand in the middle of one. Look down and gather the mint which automatically gathers everything in a 1 metre radius (instant 80 or so mint). There's at least two farm patches with mint. Also there's a smaller patch with less mint inside the monastery.

Im This guy

So uh i had a quest to eliminate cuman camp. I found one very close to the marker but not in the area, i kill most of them, but i cant find any of the bodies around the place they all died. The camp itself is empty. Only one body of a dude i killed and immediately picked up remains

What gives?

it's pretty expensive buying all the gear for your horse. Which ones are the best in terms of gear? Just the most expensive ones?

Go wash in a tub you hobo

Who in Rattay will buy stolen goods?

Yo, I have that baby, too.
Noble bridle
Military horseshoes

72 speed, 20 courage

To be honest with you, it's pretty annoying outside of combat. It's way too fast. In combat it's good, but trying to move through towns is a pain in the ass.

Wait for the stolen tag to disappear. Sell only the perishable stuff first. Remember to cook your poached meat so it loses the stolen tag.

are more saddlebags better?

Or when you need to follow somebody on a horse. Devs only optimized their speed for Pebbles. It was cancer trying to follow Captain Bernand and Hans, I needed to keep accelerating and slowing down non-stop.

Looks pretty fucking heathen to me user.

T-treebeard ?

I didn't buy saddlebags because I'm using the infinite carry weight mod.

this so muchhhh

Literally me.jpg

>going around talking to charcoal burners for main quest
>enter new camp
>suddenly smell charcoal IRL
>look out window and neighbour has just started using his charcoal BBQ

that was weird. VR with smells when?

>decimate cuman camp
>quest not accomplished
>hmm why?
>look for leaders corpse
>he's fucking asleep this entire time in his tent

Any info on the patch other than 'later this week'?

Ol' strawman back in town.

what do I do if I already stole ones the avecci book I need for libri prohibiti quest in the monastery.
I also have already some torned pages in my owner before i signed up in the monastery and lost all my belongings.

What can I do?

The Runt fight was quite easy tbqh.