/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Super Saiyan Edition

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7994801/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ohayou!

>doesn't have blond hair
Dropped.

top 5 favourite thread catboys?

Hi!

c@bois?

Are catboys the new fotm?

>tfw your friends and pugs are both too shit to clear savage, yet believe they're gamemasters and won't accept advice

>new

name one adjective that describes these lalafell

1. my eb
2. panther boi
3. [redacted]
4. garrin
5. that one tan cat

PF can't stop fucking up Kefaust. How the fuck am I supposed to learn God Kefka if they can't even get to him?

Cute!!

Let's have a good thread!

Strong!

If you're that good, surely you'd be able to trial and join a really good static. Just do that.

Boiling.

do you like pantherbois more than suncatboys?

I do not have a schedule that supports committing to a static. And it's not being good, not fucking up Kefaust literally only requires that you have a minimum of two braincells to comprehend that you don't fucking get hit by Thunder or Blizzard Blitz, the conal teleport AoE, and actually look away from purple and at orange

Fuckable

thats incredibly racist against lalas ill have you know

Autism

They both have their plusses and minuses.

>join static
>day 1 of 3 is spent wiping on v5 and v6 or some reason
>day 2
>wipe on v7 most of our scheduled time
>day 3 (last day of the wesk)
>see god kefka enrage once, bo clear
>these tards have somehow cleared bedore

but between a tanned suncat and a pantherboi who would you choose?

It depends on precise skin color, face choice, hair style and glamour at that point.

Post logs, I want to make sure you never even wiped them once.

Are you a boy or a girl irl?

the fuck do you think you fucking faggot lmao

they are a girl

he admitted being a gay dude catfishing for catboy dicks

That's wet paws?

>I want to make sure you've never wiped the party in the tier where you actually have difficulty managing this
This is hilarious and I'm not even the person you're replying to. To put it into perspective, you can't easily kill another party member in this raid tier. The directionally challenged could kill party members several times for all of Deltascape Savage, Creator and Midas. Kefaust is actually the earliest you can, because you can be directionally incompetent and kill all four sleepers with your confusion. The closest you get besides that is lasering everyone with Aura Cannon and dying to your stupid Air Force add so that it turns around and lasers everyone else. Unfortunately, you've been able to clear O7S even when idiots mess up chakra and cause the raid to get damage down. The only way you can go and wipe the run on O6S is to somehow fuck up Lullaby which shouldn't actually be possible.

who is wet paws?

He said O8s. There are quite a few thing that you can wipe the party to in O8s, especially if they've hit enrage.

He did not exclusively say O8S.
>day 1 of 3 is spent wiping on v5 and v6 or some reason
>wipe on v7 most of our scheduled time
If you're wiping on 6S, the chances of you wiping on 8S are unbelievably high.

Don't ever reply to me again with such lewd imagery.

You underestimate the lengths to which i'm willing to go for a shitpost.

pantherboi BBC

0w0

owo

this has to stop acat

good morning everyone, anyone up for an expert on primal? s.c. 0001

Someone is really desperate for attention this morning.

this is my fav lala

>hop into weekly clear pug
>it's all male characters
>they all fall to remorse
explain this phenomenon to me

>when the group is a sausagefest
Nothing better

yeah !

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/feds-indict-us-israeli-man-antismetic-acts/

oy vey they are onto our plot

dude final fantasy!

Sorry, I thought I was on /pol/ thread.

More like face-down position

This is legit the worst fucking meme in /xivg/s history

It's about on par with the majority of posts Sera made while scrambling for a gimmick that'd actually stick.

It could be worse.
Every avatarfag could suddenly start doing it.

the day that everyone gets banned for using lewd mods will be a glorious one, the salt will reach critical mass i think

>weekly clear pugs on sunday
You got paired with casuals that are most likely women since they're playing male.

all this potato posting send help

You will not survive the coming tide.

That day will never actually come and I hope you realize this. Not only are such mods client-side, but if they were gonna ban anything that remotely accessed client data, they'd have banned datamining by now which actually accesses files to read the contents. They've never done this, the only thing they've ever said about datamining is to not do it, not because it's against terms, but instead to prevent spoilers. The only actual rule against datamining in particular, even, is to not extract and share the soundtrack due to piracy. Client-side mods are fine, you're not modifying anything beyond the client, and to actually ban lewd mods in particular would also require a ban on literally any mod in existence. Heck, Square doesn't even have anything in place that can detect whether client data is read or edited. XIV's checks are server-side

This is reality now.

I'll save you m'lady

Her music was bad and she should feel bad.

Reminder to always bully your tanks, especially if you're a healer. They'll appreciate the goading.

Post good music then.

And characters.

I dunno, GMs actually told Japanese lewd twitters to knock their shit off, and all they were doing was tweeting. Square Enix has ALWAYS made it clear that all the lewd shit the players do bug them, I wouldn't be surprised if they've looked into doing something about the penis shit.

they ban people for using dps meters, why do you think they wouldn't ban people who want to use lewd mods (or more importantly, to modify the look and sounds of things to gain advantages in the game)

You know they can just check each file hash at the boot and you'll get an error 100% of the time if you have client sided mods right? Though to be fair i don't see them going further than that if they ever implement anti mod policies.

Also comparing mods to datamining is retarded since you don't even need the game on to datamine.

He's not super, though.

Post ebin dicks

They ban those who use it if they speak about it game giving away that ACT is open. I don't think there is anyway for them to see if you're parsing or not just like any other mod that's client side.

How do i make my act copypastes not look retarded?

Is there such a thing a a hyur player who isn't a fuckboi or a beta cuck? holy shit

Why would they ban the penis mod when they vagina mod has been untouched for fucking years?

>they ban people for using dps meters
They literally don't. When they ban people for using act it's because they were harassing someone in the game with it so people that get banned for using act are usually banned for player harassment.

Trans-Kuja

dicks are mad homo

Now that you say it, I can't unsee it.

I'm neither.

Here is my c*ck

thats a side thing: they ban you for using the meter, they just got no way of confirming it unless you admit to using it yourself.

i wonder if se can check who's character that black catboy is just by looking at from where the screenshot was made

people are being a lot more obnoxious about the dick mod than the old nude mod

in general modding is getting really frenzied and THAT is what will get SE's ire

The point is that they have nothing client-side to detect whether a game's file was accessed

No, they ban people for -discussing- using a parse, and in the context of literal parse shaming. This is why so many PFs that literally say "Parse run" exist. There is nothing that checks whether the client's data was accessed and read.
>to modify the look and sounds of things to gain advantages in the game
The server has checks in place for actual cheats, nothing that barely modifies the client file. This is why the camera mod has existed for fucking ever and even Jap streamers have literally streamed it before. While they cannot use external sources as a reason to ban, they can use them to gain awareness of an existing mod. They have and have never done anything against such mods

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7994801/

Did anyone ever figure out who this is?

Ah, you're little bitch then?

hildibrand's was and still is the best quest chain in this game

>tfw you will never hear a Dark Messenger arrange in XIV
I hope Omega will keep making raids so we can get a IX one...

>multiple groups streaming with ACT on
>he still believes SE bans for using ACT
Don't be a dick and you won't get banned.

elk

hhhow are they being more obnoxious?

they don't get banned because they are incredibly famous VIP, they bring in the cash more than what they lose

potato posting best posting

potato facts:
>average iq 160
>watches rick and morty
>drinks IPA
>jewish irl

Is that Raccoon autistic?

Thy final verse is sung

no, but you know what is? hyur players
OHOHO

can someone take care of this child please

/pet