Period: 2018-03-01 07:00 - 03-08 03:59 UTC
Edmond Dantès on rate-up throughout
One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hf1DkBQRQj4
youtube.com/watch?v=bDjsFsh9w3I
youtube.com/watch?v=anirmO5gKbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey guys!

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

jumping to new threads

>no abby
retire this image and search for a new one

H-hi

The Quartz, Jeanne

So Carmilla > Jack now?

POST MORE JACK!

>friend request from Shuuvi Dola
Should i reject him just because of the spelling?

no

This is an extremely manly lumberjack. Please say something nice.

>carmilla gets 800% buster NP upgrade
>150% damage to females at NP1

jesus christ best girl is now even better

The quartz, jannu, give me the quartz

Regardless, we should keep posting stuff like this because it triggers Jackfags so much.

Are there any other servants that give quartz in their interludes that isn't shown in the rewards preview like hans?

No reject him because machines are inferior lifeforms

I believe the single rolls meme now.

Why is Jack peeing herself?

post cute grandma

The Queen!

Why doesn't FGO get non-TM collabs, anyways? Would you want any specific ones, or would they just ruin the "tone"?

Is there a secret Orion rate up? Seems like everyone on /alter/ is pulling her from tickets this week.

I think he molested her in his sleep

It's not ruining the "tone" FGO has a lot more in play than many other mobages. I don't know what the reason behind FEH is, but FGO is a series of interconnected universes which are all affected by the main game plot. Just adding random things in doesn't work.

There's Carmilla one for sure.

why is okita so perfect? is there someone that can compete with her?

d-don't tempt me user

Fuck collabs with other games, TM hasn't even finished collabs with their own franchises yet.

But Jibril considers her a threat, implying that Schwi is not inferior

This movie had no right being as good as it was. Robot waifu never.

man I fucking wish

Did you think I'd forgotten, Merlin?

For 2 years I have waited and hoped, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "servants" stronger. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that they were buffed, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
strengthening quest delegates - strengthegates, if you will, Merlin.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Quick, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Merlin. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of strengthegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the new 10.0, and fight a calculated Quick campaign for the Quick meta. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Merlin. Your buster ways will taint Chaldea no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Chaldea into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Merlin.

Nobbu!

The Saint

I don't want a bunch of shit cluttering the spirit origin of "servants" that will never ever have story significance or be brought up again unless the collab gets a re-run. KnK is already toeing that line with some arguing it doesn't fit anyway

Playing with your food doesn't mean you think of them as equals

Yeah, I got NP2 Carmilla from the one ticket I rolled on this banner. Maybe the SEAmonkeys faffed up.

Only one way to find out user.

Odd Dantes
Even story
0 save

>need eyes and book pages for Dantes

I should just wait until an event comes to farm these, right?

Oh shit niggas

Jibril literally apologizes to Schwi for calling her 'Scrap', and that she is a threat

youtube.com/watch?v=hf1DkBQRQj4

If you didn't do Blackbeards interlude yet it gives like 11 pages

>Arts servant buff
>Arts servant buff
>Buster servant buff
>Buster servant buff
I sure do hope you don't get cucked by the Rider one as well.

luckshitters! you can not fool me! I WONT do it

>wants snek eyes and pages
>posts bbq jannu
I wonder if he really doesn't know

She doesn't think of Shuvi as a thread, by that point Shuvi was already dead by right. She knew the entire collective of 15 thousand ex machina was a big thread and didn't want her sharing stuff with that.

Do it

Can't get lucky if you don't roll.

>With my new powers, I will plunge this Chaldea into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope"
God speed.

medb
alluring nightingale > my red mead
high chance to charm all enemies

Medb is buster though

It's a trap. He'll give you 500 year grudges and other useless 5* CE.

I do hope it is her time

Thank you trustworthy priest

Medb already had two true strengthenings, its gonna be Mordred (Rider) or Martha

Hasn't Martha also had two?

Good night.

How can we make Edmond good?

Why are this game's shotas so goddamn CUTE. I want them all.

Rejoice, truly unlucky people cannot even install F/GO.

>when you learn real life Shakespeare wrote a story where Jeanne D'arc is a villain

you lied to me

There's still the chance for DUDE, but it seems like it'll be Martha.

Martha has has had one true strengthening which was a small improvement to her second heal. The other one was just adding her third skill.

>inb4 trap of Argalia

Why does she have no tits?

TWO?!

I always thought he was holding a knife until I realized it was his gauntlet

Stop nerfing his NP and allow him to use his full power.
>He is an incarnation of revenge. Not coming under any sort of Class, the body that manifested as the Extra Class・Avenger was converted into a Noble Phantasm that sublimated that way of life. Attacks by means of a tenacious body and magic power. It is also possible to conceal his parameters and Class, displaying false information. A continuously invoked-type of Noble Phantasm. There is also another effect for when releasing the True Name, but it is not employed in this work.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDjsFsh9w3I

I'm betting on either Iskandar or Anne+Mary for the Rider.

Odds = My whole month salary for Jeanne Alter NP5
Even = Only my saved SQ, 300.
0= Save for Mushashi

>youtube.com/watch?v=anirmO5gKbM
wtf bros...

It's going to be Mary. Quick up on Marksmanship, mark my fucking words.

Godspeed

you're not going to do it and you know it
pussy

Every thread 'till she's out

Fix quick, it's literally the only way becuase unless you are stupid Op you won't even be average as a quick unit

Sumanai.

May the quartz be with you

I would love for Anne & Mary to get some better skills.

>Iskander
DUDE

300 with the tickets you have should get you at least 1, if you're not a lucklet. just use your money bro

Jalterbros will prevail

IS IT DUDEPOSTING TIME BRO?!

We all need it.
I´m not American, I don´t live in debt, living from paycheck to paycheck, I actually have a saving for everything. Fuck off now.
She will bless us all.

I can't wait to see /alter/ next month. It will be a mess of people who saved since the start for Jaltereddit and didn't get her, and a lot of people who just went with the flow and didn't even like her, and ended up wasting their quartz on a servant they found out they didn't actually want are are gonna be filled with regret

>"~~!!!"

Expectant fluffy pharaoh!

Does Astolfo count?

Get one Jeanne Alter and save for Musashi. Jeanne gets enough rateups that you don't have to NP5 her all at once.