Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Y9omSDqB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

X Mangum When

It more or less depends on who the girl is and how important they are to him. The grand ending shows that he stuck around with Miracle well into his old age and probably when she died as well, so it's fair to assume that he did the same for the rest of his girls (those that mattered to him anyway).

How do you accurately describe Rance X's gameplay?

Is it similar to Sengoku Rance except you have to manage the entire human nations?

It's nothing like Sengoku.

Is Julia buffed by Hanny King the strongest Leazas?

You manage which country gets to live or gets fucked.
Also have multiple outcomes

Not accounting Zance, probably, wasn't she like Level 84?

Also, she obtained Hanny 2, so she's probably going to turn into a Haniko at some point. Or at least start ending her sentences with "haniho" and be attracted to the Hanny King.

Does this image mean anything to anyone? Can't get dl links to work

nothing like sengoku.
It's a card game, where each card possess skill.

On related note, older Miracle and Rance looks like their Rance 9 Miracle ending counterpart with same clothes and such. Even Rance got less hair, wears the same armor with Miracle having wrinkles as well.

Until there is an H scene with a MILF someone will always ask that question

TADA probably likes that route a lot

Fucking EOPs reading fake spoilers and machine translating everything.
Kill yourselves.

This. If he didn't fuck Copa since 10 years ago there's no reason to believe he wasn't being 100% serious about not fucking Crook and Biscuita anymore

Just realized, but we never see Mill in Arc 2, right? If there's any missed opportunity, it's probably that one. Not seeing her grown-up form again in the finale in another homage to KR is definitely a misstep.

Rance =/= Demon King Rance
Demon King Rance has a different personality than Rance.

He wasn't in control of his own mind, Rance is a big tsundere that cares a lot and loves his women

Demon King Rance doesn't even drop in once in a while to bully Kanami. How can we trust Demon King Rance with anything?

If there is a sentence that describes Arc 2 it's Wasted opportunities

Please add this to the general: took me forever to dl this: haven't tested it yet, good cheat engine people please tweak.
mega.nz/#!Y9omSDqB

All we can hope for at this point are TADA patches to fill in the gaps; hopefully a few months or a year down the track from release. They've always added a plethora of stuff like text-events for more characters and small amounts of CG.

>Dark Rance fucking Maria these whole 15 years
>Dark Rance stronger than 2nd class devil Nebrakas
How strong is Maou compared to devil? Nebrakas one-shotted one of monster general in Helman. Dark Rance should be able to beat Rance at this point.

What kind of NG+ bonus can you get here?

So far I only got 1 CP. Do you get CP from anything else apart from getting endings? Ex: 1 ending 1 cp, 3 (different) endings 3 cp?

Nebrakas is a first-class devil.

Rance is way strongher than Dark Rance and other childs.

no, Certain endings are the only way to obtain CP

What are the rewards for challenge mode exactly?

It should be 2nd class unless I'm blind and misread it during Helman 3rd mission

Weren't there times in the 15 years where he had control enough to be himself still?

Yes, but probably he didn't act like the Rance we know because SILL WAS DEAD

>self-insert-kun asks Shizuka how she feels about Rance
>Shizuka said she likes Rance
>self-insert-kun realizes he actually likes Shizuka, get jealous, feel pain in the heart, vision blurry and cries
why is my self-insert kun so fucking weak and bad?

Reset had to constantly slap him to keep him in control though. He was tethering on the edge the entire time.

Sadly even when he's in control his personality is still way different compared to normal Rance.

How can I fuck the holy gal monsters? I'm at a loss here, please.

Only once every five years. And her slaps weren't the only thing keeping his control in check most of the time; fucking his girls in the Human Realm was another. But even that was starting to wear off by RA15 when his kids fight him and lose the first time, as it's mentioned that after raping Shizuka and Nagi, he no longer felt satisfied like he usually would be.

What are the conditions to make a country liberate itself?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

How do you get Wenlina?

No demons left, and they have to have a good amount more troops than the enemy and the battle in the country has to be going in favor of humanity. Just one-turn the demons in the country and make sure they have a good amount of troops and they'll take care of it eventually. The Poppins mission can help if you've already liberated one or more countries.

>he didn't know

Someone didn't play Quest.

Rance rubbed dicks with her, it was homo.

I call bullshit.

Not directly, but they did.

Rance was ultra-homo in Quest. Even did Suzaku too.

It's true.

>Even did Suzaku too.
Implying anyone wouldn't.

Sell me on the Rance games.. if you feel like it.
And where should I start as a first timer.

>The Rance series is a very old long-running hentai video game series with a well developed setting, a large variety of characters, fun gameplay, awesome plots, and good music. While much of the time it is comical and makes fun of social atrocities like rape, the games have moments that can inspire awe or rip your heart out.

Why is she so lewd?

this Sengoku Rance

start with either rance VI or sengoku rance(7), those are both translated
also, this

Rance VI if you want to get a better introduction on lore and characters, Sengoku if gameplay is a bigger factor of getting into a series. Rance VI is first person dungeon crawler RPG and Sengoku is a conquering sim (grand strategy except a lot simpler and without silly things like diplomacy mechanics.) if that's a factor.

No. We're not alicesoft, we don't have to sell you anything.
Do research yourself and play it if you're interested.

Depends on who you ask, for me the saga is all about the lore and the wacky stories, it's a well developed setting with lots of characters, they don't feel like clones of each other.

The saga starts rather lighthearted, leaving III aside, with Rance having high adventure with Sill and solving rather minor issues, like some kidnappings, or mages out of control, you'd have to wait to VI to see in canon a serious plot.

VI on, the stories move towards the dark lords, the consequences of some of Rance's actions (As an example, raping the princess of a man-hating tribe may not be the brightest idea) and some of the issues of the setting, like the gods.

The music tends to be very good overall, and gameplay can be a hit or miss, in some games the gameplay is great, in others, not so much.

You have all the oldie games available in english, plus kichikuou, it would be a good idea to play in order... but those are pretty old games, VI and Sengoku are great games, if not good starting points.

Evenicle when?

>Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 3018

Krutche is great. Possibly the best out of the completely new characters in X.

So if you play as a female El and do the Best Friends event with Motonari, he proposes to you, explains that he's the necessary force of chaos and evil in your group, and you can also accept his proposal and go live with him and the Mouri family.
He also has a cute scene where he tells you not to die because it'd make him cry.

Early 2018 on the new calendar that will begin after the WW3

>variations on best scenes depending on gender
Well fuck

The sharpness.

All of Rance's Kids have a Moe girl inside them. Even Rance himself

>He actually named it invincible Rance castle like he said at the end of IV

Rance is the moe-est of them all though.

you actually can recruit Kesselring as long as you have all his maids from ng+ chest even you don't fight him in helman yet.

X Magnum When

It's a bother, to be honest, those maids drop too often, and while they power up their faction nicely, it would be better to get other kinds of units.

After Aniki wake up.

2019. I'm from the future.

agree, personally I not a fan of Kesselring himself too, his skill most of time will ruin 1 round set up which will hurt in long run.

"Leave the Blood Memories to us!"

Nyanpasu~

Well, duh. In both scenes they aged.

My daughterwife Mix-chan is so cute.

Is there any way for Miki not to be kidnapped on turn 11?
Always leads to DK Kayblis ending
2/4 countries are free from demons and at the end of this turn Helman gets rid of the demons alone 3/4

Rance's spawn may not fuck as much as he does but if Motonari and Fukane's stances on incest are any indication they're all just as perverted, if not more so.

>tfw mom is an eternal chuuni and dad is the Demon King

Was Mix bullied?

I think you simply have to hurry up and fight Kayblis.

How would 総統 be translated?

Just finished all JAPAN endings in X. Summary is if you enter this route, no matter what you do, you are screwed.

Context?

>Get Silky card from chest behind Silky
>Fuck Silky and get the exact same card

Well that's annoying.

Unironically, Fuhrer is probably the best option. Supreme Commander is just too long and Generalissimo just sounds bad.

There are a summary of every ending?

How do you enter the JAPAN route?

All Rance kids' mothers are hot as fuck after timeskip, total MILF. Rance only fucked them when they had pedo bait body size.
Rance is pedo?

I prefer "fuhrer" to go with "My Glorious Days"

Magic is seriously 12/10 as a MILF

But that's East Germany's anthem, user.

Let Free City fall by the end of turn 7 and you will enter it.

Best thing is not to get the card yeah

Do not argue with Google

Still German.

Judging from her "sick of this shit" face, she probably reverse-bullied anyone that tried and became the biggest bully of them all.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove anymore.

Rance faints when Rangi (toddler) goes up to him and calls him daddy.
Reset being happy at having siblings was also very cute.

Just started the game and I'm already loving it

Super King

I wonder how much sickeningly sweet stuff I missed by being an EOP