/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

crow-with-a-shortcake.tumblr.com/post/171480011496/nice-day-were-having
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love my wife!

beep

Is pale angie the new trans chihiro?

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Why is Kaede a two-faced shitty bitch?

Let's bully all girls until they're all sad and crying.

nyamami

Darurin

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

I love Nagito!

Let it All Out but Ouma shits himself.

>she called everyone at one point or another
Nope. She accuses them without evidence, but every accusation ended up being right.

Angie and her beloved mage & aikido girl!

Look at how pale she is! crow-with-a-shortcake.tumblr.com/post/171480011496/nice-day-were-having

Stop spreading lies, scoundrel!

Hot take: Beta Hoshi is unironically a great design and I want to see him in a killing game waxing lyrical about depression

Fuck, I need the continuation to Tenko's chapter

>Stop spreading lies, scoundrel!
She talks shit about Shuichi infront of Rantaro

Is him really the cancelled guy that kodaka wanted to make into a slut

Red hair is shit.

no u

no u

Why?

MONACA~!!!

yay

>reads comments
is this what happens when i go to hell

Because it makes them cuter

Shirogane.

Reminds to join us at trash

No, fuck you and your /soc/ shit

t. Kirianon

you misspelled Sayaka

Are you the girl who posted her tits last time?

I want to forcibly rape Chiaki in front of Hajime as he is unable to do anything to save her

You might be thinking of George Diva, SHSL Football Player, who was one of Kodaka's rejected designs before winterdr stole him. All we know about beta Hoshi is he's a prisoner so he might not even have any connection to tennis. Ladies man Toeshi a best though.

>wants to discuss fucking our dangans
>it's /soc/tier circlejerking

Been a while, but here's Oumafag's doujin book club report, episode 4. Maybe I'll try and read the next batch a bit faster.

> first row, left to right
> それが鍵だったんだ。
Salmon Mode. Saihara loses the key to his room and Ouma offers to act as his spare key on the condition that Saihara only dates him until the key is found. Simple and cute.

> ゴーストが僕を撫でる
Post-game. Saihara tries to go back to a normal life, but finds himself being haunted by Ouma's ghost. Dark and depressing, but still interesting.

> intro end
Saihara recollects his memories of the killing game, most of which involve being fucked by Ouma.

> 心の捕らえ方
Ouma takes his time to teach Saihara how to enjoy anal. Nothing more or less than that. Surprisingly realistic and sweet. Saihara has some great reactions.

> 恋する王馬くん
Salmon Mode. Ouma works hard to make Saihara fall for him. Mostly short gag comics. Pretty funny, but has some more serious stuff as well.

> キミなんて好きじゃない
Salmon Mode. Saihara loves Ouma, but has a hard time confessing his feelings since he's unsure about how Ouma feels about him. Ouma says that he slipped some love potion into his tea and Saihara is forced to act like it's working on him. Saihara struggling is cute.

Weedman is literally right 30% of the time

I want to rape Toko in front of Togami as he doesn't even care to help her.

> second row, left to right
> コスプレチャンネル!
Salmon Mode. Tsumugi coaxes Saihara to crossplay and Ouma follows suit. Sex happens. Cute and surprisingly touches some of Ouma's insecurities.

> あの夢の続きをもう一度
Salmon Mode. Ouma and Saihara are in a relationship. Ouma tries to move at Saihara's pace, but ends up speeding things up with an aphrodisiac after an encounter in the love hotel. Lighthearted and cute.

> 啼かぬなら堕としてしまえ最原ちゃん
Ouma is jealous of Saihara having a relationship with Kaito and rapes him. Pretty unpleasant with Saihara crying a lot. I don't know why I bought this.

> おあいこさまの恋心
Salmon Mode. Ouma notices that Saihara has a crush on him and suggests that they should pretend to be lovers to trick Monokuma just to mess with him. Rated R-18, but has like 2 pages of sex that shows nothing. Art style is a bit clumsy, but Ouma is dense and cute.

> 本能煩悩
Salmon Mode. With everyone else graduated, Ouma asks Monokuma to extend the time limit so that he can make Saihara fall head over heels in love with him. Surprisingly serious and introspective. I liked this one a lot.

> 100の秘密をおしえてあげる
Salmon Mode. It's been a month, but no one has graduated. Ouma and Saihara grow closer together while wondering what's going to happen to their relationship if they graduate. Cute and sweet. The texture of the cover is really nice.

By not existing.

>"You got what you were after, so pay up"
>"You're crying in the rain, Moogyfag"
>"Guess who's lurking up over here?"
(Saiharafag appears in thread)
>"Time to cash out"
>"Would you get it over with?"
>"Maybe Mugifags shit on anons without looking them in the face and then backpedal, but I ain't a fink, dig?"
>"You've made your last posting session Saiharafag"
(Takes control of thread)
>"Sorry you got twisted up in this thread"
>"From where you're sitting it must seem like an new thread of bad luck, Truth is....../drg/ was rigged from the start."

Do any of these mention DICE?

At any point past mid-DR1Togami would help

If I die can I be with her?

Are you rich or some shit?

Doesn't that mean he comes back and Amami ends up captured by a bunch of Roman cosplayers?

All of these (except for the rape one, what the fuck) sound really cute!

>Ouma takes his time to teach Saihara how to enjoy anal. Nothing more or less than that. Surprisingly realistic and sweet. Saihara has some great reactions.
Wow, that's pretty to the point for a doujin kek

What is Mius bust size?

Nice, so it's a better batch this time.

cow udders

99cm

>Post-game. Saihara tries to go back to a normal life, but finds himself being haunted by Ouma's ghost. Dark and depressing, but still interesting.
You could easily turn that into a comedy.

>Amami ends up captured by a bunch of Roman cosplayers?
Not if you kill him in his own hotel's personal suite after fucking him. Who the fuck lets him get away?

Good job dumb thot

Imagine a danganronpa scene with no words, just the sprites and generic voice lines from the characters for an entire conversation

ass

good post

can I have a source on that image

Sayaka did nothing wrong

We are on a christian blue board

So, Fire Emblem?

No, so don't. She'd prefer you to create an AI of her, like in Weird Science.

What is overpowering and raping Junko like?

I AMBUSH DA ORENG SPEYKY HAIR MAN WHO PLAI PROFESHONAL SPORTZ

If we are putting in the context of /drg/ as user did, wouldn't the Romans be Tulpaman and his disciples?

...yes? And the NCR are the normal posters?

>Ballbusting Amami
This is canon now

how could K1bo be the ultimate robot when Monokuma is obviously superior in every way than him?

ryokopasscuck what did you mean by that

Ryoko is a cute!? She is!

I want to hold hands with this man

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

Don’t bully my wife.

tfw Ouma will never take his time to teach me how to enjoy anal

I'm going to BULLY TOKO

I liked the other pic better

But she killed her love

barubasutingu duo

DO NOT.

Oumaede! It's a lot later than I would've hoped, though...

Not really. I think a couple mention that he leads an organization, but DICE itself doesn't show up in any way.

Doujins are pretty cheap.

The rape one would've been better if Saihara hadn't been such a weepy uke through it. There were some more serious ones, but mostly cute stuff.

Yeah, I think I've seen some other doujin with the premise of ghost Ouma hanging around at Saihara's apartment that took a more comedic angle to it.

It is a nice image, but not Ryoko!

DO TOO.

I want to have sex with you

Do NoT.

As in the image was not Ryoko, not that Ryoko is inferior to the image!

Why does she have a ladle in bed? Fat fucking pig.

>Ukaede posting nudes

Help! I am trying to make a gif with animate CC 2018 but this horrible white border keeps showing up!! Does anyone knows how to fix it or how else I can make an animated gif?

You wife will betray you for her idol group.

I want more DICE doujins!
crying ghost buttsex

Do ToO.

user I mostly prefered girls irl because I like my boys not being super manly--no huge muscles, no chest hair, and god no facial hair.
Boys can only be attractive to me when they're anime and more feminine/andro
Irl on the other hand...
is like a one in a million chance of finding irl but I hit the lottery not to brag or anything.

resposting here since thread ded while I as gone

I want to beat Himiko unconscious and kiss the bruises

Do not.

Dumb fujo with small tits

What? Want a spark too?

ryoko and yasuke teen pregnancy

I want to beat (you).

Don't bully the person you like!