Man'ari when?

>not best girl
shit thread

lol

>Krona kai kristorr!!!

I want to breed this

Best Troll reporting in.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762037448#1

should i post this on fucking leddit too since nobody browses the transmog part of the forums and if i put it anywhere else on the forums id be banned

He comes back in one way or another in BfA, so he wasn't that wrong.

>still can't pick a main

Bow to your queen!

I want these badly, want a lock one.

GIBE DEMON LADIES

youtu.be/IBHL_-biMrQ

TBC released January 15, 2007, dranei still don't look as cool as the Cinematic promised.

BLIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDD

Only if they get this horn options

the time to pick a main will be when bfa launches. just level your characters for now.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>we don't even get Yrel to replace him
>literal net loss for us
>but Horde getting all their orc friends
Horde likes to cry about "Alliance favortism"

I have them all at 110

Jelly?

Hey, does anyone need a healslut? I'll play any race but my favorites are Night Elf, Gnome, and Goblin girls.

DRY
ROTTEN
CUNT

Which faction?
>inb4 alliance because Velen and his son moment

>we defeated the Burning Crusade, the biggest menace to Azeroth (for now) for good now
>hey what if we welcome some demons in our faction
>brilliant

>tfw too retarded to not suck at rogue

Well, back to DK I guess.

How can you suck at waiting for energy to regen?

youd best be an orc user

you mean all the release patch dungeon bosses and raid bosses from your orcslaying fetish fueled expansion? yeah can't wait for them to be relevant again when we launch their corpses from corpse wagons

>we defeated the Burning Crusade, the biggest menace to Azeroth (for now) for good now
>now critters in zandalar and kulthiras are stronger than world destroyeing demons

does it require 800 first aid?
did you follow a guide?

>2018
>Classes are still race rescricted
Get with the times, Blizzard

>taylor dies like a bitch because wahhhh nazgrim had an honorable death in a decent raid fight
>naz even gets to come back as a dk while taylor rots in our garrisons for all of time

Because I'm terrible at doing it efficiently while also managing cooldowns and combo points.

thats the biggest problem with any fighting style form of media that continues for more than 10 years
>thing defeats powerful super death god of mega death
>next season/entry into series
>nothing left to fight but have to continue using the property
>back to level 1 and have trouble holding your own against dirt

Blizzard is a small indie company.

Do you think DH will remain popular in BfA? They won't fit in at all.

nah. this is

D'AKALA DI'CHUKA HORRIDON

KALIMASTE

>hours of grinding for a shitty title that doesn't fit most race or classes and isn't even account wide
Nah lad. Rather stick with my Grand Crusader.

Yo dawg we already got Void people, Half-demon people, Necromancer people, Eldritch summoners, zombies, etc.

Who the fuck cares anymore f a m

>orc paladin
>nelf/draenei warlock

What would be the classes for Man'ari

>goblin monk
>worgen paladin

can't wait to make a draenei warlock and a tauren rouge either my fellow randumposter xD *holds up spork*

Yes. Demon Hunters are the most played class at 110.

Alliance gets skinny hunched humans because horde gets straight backed orcs. Alliance gets kul tiras humans (old race new skeleton) to match horde getting zandalari trolls (old race new skeleton). Dark iron end up matching mag har. The allied races are a bit out of order, but ultimately fair.
Unconfirmed. I do wonder how they'll handle giving forsaken nathanos forms...maybe balance it with high elf, broken draenei, or night elf worgen.

I'm banking on the expansion after bfa being the return of the lich king with all races getting access to death knights, and a new death knight starting scenario.

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL THE FUCK UP

Alliance if the rest of the Draenei and LFD would be okay with it and if broken won't be playable.

I don't get why everything has to be fair and perfectly mirrored when they can't even unfuck racials

>gnome druid
yes please

They're only popular now because they start at 100

probably more useful than the blood elf chick

Tell me you're at least working on a rare transmog and a elite mount to ride into BFA on? Right /wowg?

You wouldn't want to ride in on an obtainable transmog and an easy mount now would you?

>draenei warlock
Only if

warlock warrior priest (only shadow i swear to god if you let them be holy) mage

but hozen are literal retards I don't get it

Purples are more obtainable than greens.

warrior, rogue, hunter, warlock, priest

-warrior
-rogue (see Akaari Shadowgorge)
-hunter (see the numerous eredar houndmasters we fought)
-warlock
-mage

Thats why he's horde

please let me play them
id be trying to get elite if it meant i could buy the old sets too. current seasons set sucks shit but the elite mists sets rock my dick into the stars

Symmetry is nice. Some people see the lack of it more so in aesthetics, some more so in mechanics.

>hozen are literal retards
SILLY WIKKET PICK A FIGHT?!

Warrior, mage, warlock are all obvious. Rogues are canon. Maaaybe priest? Probably hunter because who cares, maybe they'd add an item to let hunters tame a couple demon dogs and Manari start with it, like how gobbo/gnome hunters start able to tame mechanicals. They really don't seem to have too many fitting classes.

what the ook did you just say you dookin wikket?

Worlock, Warrior, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Priest and Demon Hunter

>man'ari eredar shaman
dood.

Someone about to get Ooked in the Dook

Bros, Fevered Plea ain't dropping. Neither from Murlocs nor from mystics. Any ideas?

>still havent lost a single seething shore
why's the alliance so bad at this bg?

Fel Shaman or something
They would probably enslave elementals and corrupt them with fel energy, jsut saying

>main healer
>cant be bothered to do the mage tower challenges

Power levels are a game mechanic. Canonically KJ and Archimonde are about equally strong and C'thun and Yogg were both probably stronger. Aggramar and Argus are probably the most powerful enemies we've ever fought, but unless we get an AQ/Uld type last tier for BfA we probably won't fight any even top 5 strength raid bosses. Which sounds good to me, a bit of a power reset would be nice.

Join on Argent Dawn EU Alliance!
You can /w anyone for an invite!

call me when there is an entire expansion of murdering humans

>main dps
>get both dps specs done within 3 attempts each
>tank challenge takes 2 hours
also checked

EU or US?

Not the user you're replying to, but would anyone happen to have that pic with the strongest characters in WoW and their relative power levels (lore wise)?

>fel shaman
>fel corrupted elements
Was there any case where this happened?

Sylvanas best warchief

What spec are you playing? Sub is just weird and complicated. Outlaw is getting carpal tunnel to do 2nd-last dps. If sin you're probably being impatient and wasting your energy on low damage muts.

Probably. People absolutely love their mobility and everyone has wanted DHs since Vanilla. Plus they'll still be the quickest way to get another 120 alt.

I'll unironically reroll my dwarf warrior to a hozen if they ever become playable. Monkeys are my favorite animals and hozen are just plain funny in an admittedly childish way.

Just got my first tattoo

FOR THE HORDE

are all titles character restricted?

havoc is pretty good in bfa mate, he will be wrecking m+

Man'ari (fel) shaman
Never knew I wanted this
Just imagine: green fire elemental

They'd definitely have hunters, there are manari hunters on Argus.

no, depends on the title

Is mut rogue hard to play?

go to bed michael

Should I race change all my alliance 110s to horde, or all my horde 110s to alliance?

Hypno Draenei for the thread?

it's kinda why there was a fucking enormous volcano in the middle of Outland SMV

neither, who cares

no, but it's hard to gear

The Legion tried to use elementals, just see that fiery invasion point.
Elementals got corrupted by the fel in a lot of places.

The can make up a new asspull for fel shaman, like Sargeras came up with a new project: fel shaman to use the elements in the crusade. Things went quite "well", but sargeras was defeated, the burning legion got rekt and the fel shaman are now without job.
Maybe throw in 1-2 extra quests where they make "peace" with azerothian elementals?

Easiest rogue spec imo, but still a bit complex. Go to /r/wow (inb4) and their class discords list and go to the rogue discord and find the pinned guide.

us