>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, but release is pending. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0To8SJiRUKw
youtube.com/watch?v=vrNSYmlgWmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice OP
TX really had a nice cast

Tokyo Xanadu > Cold Steel

>tokyo shitadu

Trails is all about gathering reverse harem to run a train on Estelle

How about you fags talk about Agate for once?

Don't be salty.

Just for you.

I forget how many people told me not to play Tokyo Xanadu because it was a shittier Persona 5 but after the first 10 hours i completely forgot about that and just enjoyed that very Tokusatsu-like ride.

Falcom should do another monster of the week game with a modern setting

He has some of the greatest character development in the series. He actually kind of embodies the Trails spirit in a way, in that his arc is very typical (Bad boy matures and becomes a more levelheaded man) but executed well so you don't mind it. Also him and his future wife are very cute together.

One day soon, whether he likes it or not, he's going to be raped.

>Portrait Agate looks nothing like Agate
>His in-game model looks just like FC/SC Agate though a bit more mature/older

One of the rare instances of 3D > 2D.

But she's like his little sister, Tita is for Ash.

Musse has already fully corrupted Tita

I thought he was a prick until I saw him lay into the Ravens for fucking around. What a cool big brother he would be to have.

Delete this. Agate is a filthy fucking pedophile who deserves death. The bastard is almost 30 years old and he all he does is lust over a sweet teenage girl? Fucking disgusting.

Based Falcom.

I just started FC and Kevin is already giving me a huge boner. What do I do?

To be fair, he was indeed kinda of a prick until he mellowed out thanks to Tita.

Erika please fuck off.

>Tita
>blonde hair blue eyes
>still flat as a pancake post-puberty
What the fuck?

>reverse harem
That's even worse than regular harems.

First you stop false flagging.

Ash is for school shototing and Tita/Agate is OTP.
Is there anything between Musse/Ash in CS3 or is all of her interaction exclusively for hungering over Rean sensei cock?

Hey Erika maybe if you hadn't spent the last 3 years bitching about Agate and instead working on the Orbal Gear you might have produced something on par with Soldats.

>I just started FC and Kevin is already giving me a huge boner. What do I do?
you don't deserve a (you)

Towa is _____

>giving up that easily
You don't deserve her. I know some people complain about the too happy end but tx was upfront about being just a fun game and we've got cs1-3 for bad ends.

>FC
>Kevin

Falcom's Lightning.

>Hey Erika maybe if you hadn't spent the last 3 years bitching about Agate and instead working on the Orbal Gear you might have produced something on par with Soldats.
I just couldn't stop laughing at this. Like sure, they took 2 weeks or whatever to build what they did in the 3rd's door but it was still so pathetic that all I could think of was "yeah, let's maybe stick to kicking the shit out of things with our sticks and fists".

Half of her interaction is pretending to lust over Rean's cock and other half is pic related

Boring, like seriously boring.
That voice is also just ugh.

The Orbal Gear was fine in 3rd. The stupid thing is it still being the same exact design 3 years later in CS3.

>pretending

Tita is for ____.

source??????????

Her voice is the worst

is this falcom telling us something? or is it just aksys doing whatever they want?

Even rean notices there's something off putting about her "thirst" for his dick

> or is it just aksys doing whatever they want?
Doubt it, TX is full of meta stuff.

Sora no Kiseki anime OVA

Is this another case where she was just pretending at first but ended up falling for him?
Sorry Musse but Claire already did that.

Thanks, downloading now. I didn't think this was worth watching before but it seems i was wrong.

Apparently the sales for Tokyo Xanadu were good so it might get a sequel. I also enjoyed it way more than I expected to so I'd be glad if they continued the story.

It's Tita in a spin-off with Schera's sisters.

It sold more than CS3.

Now I know you're bullshitting. The animation in that gif isn't stop motion stick figures.

Find out in CS4. We're barely past pretending after Rean rejected her advances multiple times and studentzoned her hard

Nice, I hope this means a sequel then.

And both outsold Ys VIII. Old Falcom is dead.

Party based Ys are shit so who cares.

Ys8 is great though.

OH NO NO NO

>You just can't top this.
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8SJiRUKw
your move

Tio > Towa

My favorite meme desu.

Shit > cancer > Towa

youtube.com/watch?v=vrNSYmlgWmM
yes evo version of this is better

>Traces of D
Now that's a real Enigma II.

Duh, that's like comparing the best quality strawberry to rotten apples.

Boy, Zero had so many memorable OST.
I can't remember half the shit I listened to while playing CS.

Why was he so edgy?

Saw his entire village get murdered for no reason and sold his brother's soul to the devil.
Now if only he took revenge on the right people (so they wouldn't need to argue he was taking revenge on "humanity").

hamel

But the other survivors weren't as ed-
>Joshua
>Ash

So the Curse of Erebonia really is just maximum edge?

>Trounce Principal and the sniper obaba

Do they have any cool moves to see in the fight? I try not to let fights drag on too much since i'm on nightmare, and one wrong move fucks everything up.

Weird. Estelle actually looks... sexually attractive here.

Pretty much the opposite for me, for overworld and cities sky has my favorites and CS has my favorites battle themes. Not that zero had bad music.

Loewe was pretend edge anyway. He just liked giving people scares so they'd wake up and protect themselves for the future, so another hamel wouldn't happen again, the highest he ever did edge wise was destroying the market in SC, and hurting the maid, which wasn't even intentional, and he avoided burning anyone in the village.
Joshua was also mindbroken after Hamel, and couldn't even function, which helped with Loewe's resolve, while Ash had the curse bugging him to kill someone for what happened his entire life.
People react differently to shock or trauma.

I heard the new empire ship Courageous is a bomb.

Too bad she's still an airhead bimbo!

You're late to the party

Speaking of Hamel, it's been ages so I can't remember the details but wasn't the empire or to say Osborne the one after the attack?

That's a boy.

Non-orbal arts.

Have they started banging yet?

Weissmann was the one who convinced some dudes in the Empire to attack Hamel.

It was like
>it was liberl.
>lol joke it was the empire itself
>lol joke it was Weissmann influencing bad people

Do you think Agate reaches her cervix?

and now it's
>lol joke it was the curse

Not on Erika's watch

Technically it was both Weissman and the curse, if he didn't indicate them the Jaegers it wouldn't have happened.

Only when flaccid.

Agate lives in a world of crazy where literally everyone but him ships him with a girl 12 years younger than him. Even though girls parents, despite disapproving, seem to treat it as a foregone conclusion that he'll eventually steal her virginity. All his friends seem to think it's what he wants, fellow colleagues and even people he's just met seem to think it, the girl's school friends all seem to think it, and Aidios knows the girl won't stop relentlessly pursuing him. Even though he's not really into it, eventually the world is just going to bully him into accepting.

>Even though he's not really into it

He's pretty dang overprotective and close to her, so you never know. He dislikes everyone pushing the idea so openly, but he may not mind it himself, so long as she grows up first.

>so long as she grows up first.
this. he doesn't want to go to jail for his honeymoon

The whole shipping thing is beyond retarded. I hope he finds a waifu his own age just to trigger all the shipperfags.

Sounds like the kindest bullying in the history of the world.

Hate to tell you bitch but this shit is canon as fuck. There's also almost no reason to hate this ship so I can't understand why you'd be so triggered over it.

It would also trigger Tita. She would be heartbroken for months, and even after that the pain would take a long time to fully go away.

>The whole shipping thing is beyond retarded
Doesn't every game have side characters who ship the main characters? Everyone wanted estelle and joshua to bang, tita and agate to bang, lloyd and randy to bang, rean and elise to bang.

>that determined face
How can Agate resist.

>Blonde
>Good with machines
>of age

Agate should totally NTR Alisa away from Rean.

Neogaf/Resetera get absolutely triggered over it. The thread for 3rd on Neogaf was full of "Eeewwww can the game please stop teasing Agate/Tita?"

One of those things is not like the other.