>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/a1b17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for shitposting mutes

I'll explore with you user, if you don't mind someone who's a hardly engaging person. Jazkaz

Who would be fit for a sexology teacher in the /vrg/ university?

post cuties

Reminder that people posting in this thread are not in VR

sexology isn't a class

Fitness class when? I want Trap-user to do squats with me.

>crashed in the middle of going ham at the space wizard disco
>close my eyes for a second before I get back on
>wake up at 11 am

>real jealousy and emotional attachment to my vrfu
Uh oh

I don't see any of this shit in game or the thread, what even is this picture?

these two are extremely lewd

fuck circle though, Triangle's right

You fell asleep with the headset on?

FW is my mommy desu

I was giggling like crazy when they cornered me last night in the presentation room. I didn't know what to do!

where are the worlds with tons of VR players in it? I'm only finding desktopfags rn

so my oculus setup has been stuck on 'installing oculus software" for a while now. is this normal? seems like it's an issue some people run into

Is it possible to find an actual mommyfu with a hot voice?

>dot getting cucked in the background

Fucking Circle.

It was dark and felt like I had a particularly heavy sleep mask on

Actual cute.

Anyone else fucking tired of circle? Fucking piece of shit l wish he died

Calm down triangle nobody hates you.

Are any of you actually playing VRChat now?

Square is the real cunt

Huh? I didn't see circle say anything bad...

>was silent as a graveyard
>implying that will not make the speaker even more nervous

I am. I just keep going to rooms with groups of people talking about literally nothing. Is this hell? Worlds was more interesting than this.

I'm not even home, but I'm not hardcore shitposting at least.

Octagon is the real cunt in all of this. He's the desktop mute that's shitposting all day long in the thread so if you see Octagon, tell him to fuck off.

>no other shota feeding pics

I don't think that making them private is a good idea. If anyone wants to come to my seminars barring the obvious single person they're more than welcome to. I might start force-muting people a little more in the future, but I really don't like the idea of trying to be a self-proclaimed moderator in any sense. If people talk, all you need to do is politely ask them a couple times to stop. I just want to get people interested in my passion and help keep my mind fresh on what I should know. And then be the class cumdump afterwards.

Me in the back

Trapezoid needs to die

unironically the best answer

lots of possibilities
>people at work (shitposting possibly)
>low pop eu hours so why bother
>hardcore na dancers still sleeping/hungover
>actual vrchat players are busy playing the game

>tfw you're poor lonely square standing by the fire and being ignored

I have a burning desire to breed you then leave your gaping hole wide open for everyone else to use afterwards

>And then be the class cumdump afterwards.

I did have a chance to feed shota-kun when he had VR, it's a shame they have to return it so soon. Also, most of the pics I take are in first person, I wanna make a camera phone too.

None on my friendslist was online so I logged off.

Robo qt in the background.

l wish l had a teacher like this when l was at college

Well now I've been hit with inspiration to prepare a presentation of my own. It'll take a few days to flesh out what I'm gonna be touching on for it, but I got a general gist of a good topic to shitpost about for the rest of you in the presentation room.
Be ready for the comedic theory presentation soon

I'm online examining the Presentnation Room right now, Good idea, can't find anything immediately wrong with it so far, beside the podium buttons being too close to eachother making my Touch get confused so they could be spread out a little bit more. And a minor suggestion, add a "lounge" room of some sort os you don't have any more incidents of people talking in the back and getting kicked as a result. Otherwise a pretty interesting map.

Do you have an idea how long it'll be until you're ready to do it? I'd like to plan ahead a little so I can attend.

I'll post at least a day in advance once I think I'm ready, but I can give more notice if you'd prefer that too

Also the buttons didn't even work for me so I wasn't sure if they're just for show right now or if it's some host-specific thing only to prevent trolling or whaever

Looking forward it

>I wanna make a camera phone too.
Please do

Oh i'm interested in this
More knowledge on getting people to laugh is always good

/vrs/ VR Socks General #2

Ban circle when?

That random orc on the background really makes the picture

Just a more general since if that's possible, you say a few days so does that mean sometime this upcoming week on a weekday or do you intend to do it on the weekend?

I'd say week but if I don't have it ready until like thursday, I'll just put it off until the weekend. So odds are it'll probably be the weekend like this last one was

Haha, maybe I'll make one with a forward/rear facing camera to max fanciness

That happened to me before. I think itwas doing it because my system locale was still Japanese, then i switched it back to English (US) and it was fine. I'm not sure if that was the actual problem though.

Alright cool, I'll just try to keep watch for your post. Posting about it a day in advance is totally fine. Looking forward to it!

Now I just gotta hope I don't choke up the second I get up on the stage, fingers crossed all goes well.
I think the topic will be easier to do than the other presentations we've had because it's one that will also allow for audience interactivity at the same time

New sockpost

You know, as much as I think the /trash/ thread is a good idea for people who don't want to see VRsocks in /vrg/, haven't any of you considered the fact that it'll also get more legitimate traps interested in VR and just eventually flood /vrg/ with more traps, despite trying to use the /trash/ thread to keep them out?

How high do you have to place the vive tracker things for them to work?
I'm realising I might not have anywhere to place them if I get them.

Onward when?

we had 3 options
keep them here whcih was evident most people who voted did not want it here+mods deleted them and banned users
Discord which someone tried and failed
or trash which was the only option

fapping to lewd while listening to love songs

Took you long to figure out goy

This is a plan from the inner circle

In 1-2 months /vrg/ will be nothing but traps and our dream land will be completed

Yeah, that's the real problem that I guess whoever advocated for it didn't consider. It might vaguely help this thread out but it's not doing any favors for the actual meetups.

I've just given up at this point.

Community can self filter.

Please no.

Oh yeah, I forgot fapping was a thing

>eye tracking works in blender
>eye bones are mapped correctly and eye animations are working fine in unity
>eyes don't move at all in game

What am I a doing wrong? Has anyone faced this problem before?

streamable.com/a1b17
Reminder that we do not deserve such a wonderful being.

Not inner circle, but it seems we've been working together all along. Carry on.

>inb4 mods delete entire thread once 100% trap/lewdposting

you're unhealthily obsessed with someone sitting down

>mods doing pruning of any sort
You haven't been to Veeky Forums for long have you, the mods are faggots who condone / encourage tranny shit

Was it autism though?

keytar is a blessing

keytar is a treasure

keytar is a good person who is seen as Jesus reborn when compared to the regular /vrg/ user

Keytar is the universe's response to Two Nukes, bringing the meetup into balance, she is the light to his darkness, the kindness to his cruelty, and the ying to his yang.

were you not there for the deleting of 90% of trap posts?

kek

The community in game isn't good at keeping the bad ones out

keytar is hot chocolate on a winter day

Do something that's actually funny. A lot of us left the networking lecture because it was literally as boring as a college lecture.

I want to visit Neo Venezia in VR!

I sure do love this worshipping

>Bringing user who's alone far away from the group close in
Literal angel.

jealous cry baby

>The community in game isn't good at keeping the bad ones out
Well they got rid of that awoo faggot didn't they?

That's the most gayest shit I've seen all weekend.

I could hear these three from all away on top of the stage so there probably should be another room just in case people want to do something other than fall asleep listening to lectures. Or, I dunno, thinking this through more I don't think a new room would specifically work because of the way VRchat handles voip sometimes. It might be a better inclination to make a portal to a separate room altogether somewhere else in the map so the people who actually do want to be there for the presentation aren't disturbed.

fuck off 2 nukes