Marxist historiography

>marxist historiography

>anime

Why the fuck are you even here then?

>not a marxist

why the fuck are YOU even here then?

Veeky Forums isn't marxist. We've gone through enough of these threads that it's only /leftypol/ newfags who seriously believe this anymore

you gotta go back

Back to plebbit.

>Pinochet will never dominate you in bed
Why live

>Calling marxist newfags redditors makes you a /pol/tard

Kys, or let the famine do it for you, your choice

>he's a Marxist
Women want strong alpha fascist men, not beta leftist cry babies.

>accusing people of being something they are not
The fucking irony of your post is palpable.

I hate leftypol more than pol, honestly. Communism is the epitome of a dead meme.

You'd be right were it not for two things.
1. Fascists are nationalist slaves
2. Basing your political positions on what women want (or caring about what women think anyway) is beta as fuck.

>unironically liking 2016 memes more than 2006 memes

>literally the only analysis that explains how society organizes itself and how it will organize itself.
>predicted exactly how fascism rises
>Marx is one of the founders of sociology.

Sociology has about the same value as astrology.

>Xd josef stallion killed 60 gorzillion

Back to your containment board/site

Stalin is the only communist I respect because of picrelated.

friendly reminder that Veeky Forums is a dialectical materialist board

Preferring Marx's historiography to Spengler's only means you haven't read Spengler yet.

>All these anti-marxists must be from /pol/
Unironically neck yourself

>that pic
shadow the hedgehog-tier

I dunno why right-wingers are able to get away with being so triggered by sociology but whenever leftists call economics pseudo-science this is rightly called out.

They are both pseudo science.

I'm not sure about the public perception of economists, but look at any sociology department on a college campus and you'll understand why

Because sociology is literally garbage. More than half the stuff published is never cited, even fewer articles replicate.

Do you know that for example stereotypes about groups of people more accurately predict reality on average than hypotheses in social psychology?
In which fucking science is "common sense" better at predicting reality than what the "science" actually says?

Fag