/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1370

Three sluts, one beach edition

previous thread >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Nep is showing up in Senran Kagura PBS: twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

4GO coming to Steam February 27th
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/Cyberdimension_Neptunia_4_Goddesses_Online___CYBER_DIMENSION_NEPTUNE__ONLINE/

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD
amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295
siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/
twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680
compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180221_2.php
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/Cyberdimension_Neptunia_4_Goddesses_Online___CYBER_DIMENSION_NEPTUNE__ONLINE/
pastebin.com/KaQ664wj
gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=3ng39GjgpOI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40245190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong OP, mate.

I want to marry Arfoire!

Actual OP that you missed.

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD
- Nep Nep Book LE Manga download has been updated to included two missing pages.

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/
Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295
New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Nep is showing up in Senran Kagura PBS: twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Conquest Gear in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180221_2.php

4GO has come to steam!
4GO FAQ
pastebin.com/KaQ664wj

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.08 has been released for VIIR: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

I think the most amazing part of the last OP was that no one ever though anything of my smartass comments about how people weren't updating it.
"has been released for VIIR a month ago:"
"has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now"

The part I don't get is the pastebin.
>Neptunia General Pastebin 1/11/2018
Updated the first November of 2018?

The 11th of January using Americanese

Iffy.

Ha, that retarded system that literally nobody else use.

... I got confused about which was which at some point and never noticed I think.

Now kiss.

What the hax?

Would bang.

who lazy as fuck here?

I don't want to see any shitposting from falseflaggers pretending to be planeptunians here like in the last thread.

I like the ones that were done here much more, the colors aren't even right.

am i cool if i find eggplants meh instead of outright disgusting?

Isn't that just a preview glitch. There even is a video about it.

Why can't PH handle the lads having a lill fun?

Hail Arfoire.

There's a fangame where you romance Purefoire?

Well, it took me 22 slow, unrushed hours to unlock all the achievements. The true late game content is in the multiplayer so i'll just grind levels now.

I use the 2XP gems + the 30% XP prayer and kill shit in Unreal Engine advertisment level. And you user, where do you farm?

I must be blind, i don't see what's wrong. Also i wish the cosmetics were easier to handle. Having to put the glasses in place yourself is a chore.

Cute. Would hug.

terrible mother
>lets her child lose a fucking eye

It's Noire.

Maybe the eyepatch is just for show.

>not updating the OP
Fucking moron.

Here I am, at work doing my nightshift, with comfy, warm and padded fleece jacket on barely doing anything while browsing /nepgen/.
Odd feels
/blog

That histy is the perfect size to be used as an onahole

Arrest this man.

Rena for Nep 8 when?

>BEEP BOOP
>I AM NEPGEAR, THE REAL CPU.
>MY POWER SURPASSES ALL THE CPUS BEFORE ME
>BEEP BOOP
>I SHALL RULE OVER GAMINDUSTRI
>I AM THE TRUE GODDESS
>BEEP BOOP
>I SHALL ELIMINATE EVERYONE THAT STANDS IN MY WAY
>ELIMINATE. ELIMINATE. ELIMINATE

youtube.com/watch?v=3ng39GjgpOI

NepuBuran

Zzzzzzz.....

cute

I want put my stick to her port.

I want to fill RoboGear with my shares until she overloads

How many neps are for nepping?

I know Big Nep is, but who else?

I'm pretty sure all of them are, well most of them.

Idk, I'm sure someone here would love to nep/be nepped by the dudes, as well

is there a ingame explanation why uzume, plutia and peashy are playing 4goddesses online in the hyperdimension?

Don't get too excited. It's a composite image. I'm not sure who the body belongs to, but the head is cut from another piece of art.

Non-canon game.

ah thanks. I thought, because they just play a game, it woulds be canon.

Alright, let's not open that can of worms again.

He's full of shit btw

Found the original source:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40245190

>onee-chan, can i use those political prisoners to test my robots?
>uhh sure, just make sure to clean up or histy will yell at us again
>thank you!
Not gonna lie that caught me off guard, i didn't think they'd be that kind of leaders.

Now that is some sleuthing. Did you just search pixiv for the naked apron tag?

Posting best fencer

I did a random search on Google Images and that picture popped up.
If you're also wondering about the Naked Apron Nepgear edit that was posted a year ago, it's originally Hanami Mariya from Suiheisen made Nan Mile? (The second one.)

cute

>Histy's model actually has purple stripped panties
Well what do yo know.

Oh!

Is Vert the closest thing the series has to a femme fatale?

Heh.

uh no

Planeptune bros how do we adopt Ramalam? Would blanc give her up? She deserves to be one of our goddesses.

Fill her with Planeptune shares

You don't. However, we're willing to make up a guest room here so you can visit Ram every now and then.

I dunno, Rom is better.

You know, I am normally adamantly opposed to rape, especially of children. Ram, though, I think would become a better person from rape. Her feisty, defiant personality is basically just begging for someone to do that to her.

That's a matter of preference, but the fact regardless is that Ramalam's personality is a better fit for planeptune and therefore she belongs with us

That is true but we can't separate them. Rom will just have to go to Planeptune too.

Calm down, Rom, I'm not talking about you. You should never be raped because you're a good girl.

Since nobody else is doing it, I'll take one for the team and rape Ram. It's not like I'd want to do it but hey, someone has to.

You're a very selfless person, user. Rape all that obnoxious spunk out of her.

I feel that Ram would be the one pushing down her onii-chan to make you teach her about sex instead.

Fuck you I like Ram's bratty attitude

I see you are men of taste!

>Corrupting pure Rom
Remove this, Rom is for consensual missionary only

I can see their nipples you fucker. You're disgusting.

Nah.
She is best when she follows what Ram is doing.

I don't get how anyone can get confused about this. Common sense is that if November 1 2018 hasn't happened yet then you would assume its meanining Jan 11

Need more bullying

I'm gonna bully you instead user

Kys yourself

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!