/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

You lazy fags won't make a general so I have to edition.

>Patch 3.2: Patch Notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093500
>Patch 3.2 League: Bestiary
pathofexile.com/bestiary
>Patch 3.2 League: Challenge Rewards
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092352
>Useful Links
pastebin.com/zsC6MqjB
>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JtrysqzC
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2098661
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST

Harbinger was better than this

just get Zana 8 dude loooool

First for 1140% increased poison duration.

are RF totems any fun? i like playing rf during harbinger league, havent played since then though

or maybe deaths oath?

ALL WE WANT IS A LEAGUE MECHANIC THAT LEADS TO END GAME BOSSES WITH GOOD UNIQUES AND DECENT PACK DENSITY

WHY ARE YOU GIVING US THIS SHIT GGG

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

I actually miss repeating the acts 3 times, for some reason the 10 acts feel like more of a slog.

Are Skeletons actually good?

Are people even bothering with this shit league?
I go kill the reds I find for the unique but fucking miss me with all this trapping shit to get garbage rares lol.

What will happen to my Beasts when the league ends?
>They are merged back into the appropriate Standard league, available for the future if we continue to have Bestiary content in the game in some form. The decision of whether we roll it into core game content after this league will be made later in the league.

>>>. The decision of whether we roll it into core game content after this league will be made later in the league.
>implying they'd spend so much effort making shitty pokemon as to delete it from the game

you know this shit's gonna stay

>tfw you're having fun playing this league and others arent

Mages have been league sweepers for quite a while, do you live under a rock?

Hi I'd like to buy your shitty low tier map for 1 ach
>portal out of map
>portal out of map
>portal out of map
>in lab can't leave
>don't want to fucking stop everything to sell any more fucking maps and unlist my shit
>ignoring all whispers

>Hi I'd like to buy your stupid fucking item
>silence x200000
>player interaction
WOWWWWWWWW NICE GAME. NICE LEAGUE TOO YOU FUCKING AMATEURS

Whats some ways I can get more survivability as a ranger? I'm pushing T7 maps now and dying instantly.. Someone told me to build around a lightning coil, but i'm too brainlet status for that.

it's like there should be a marketplace or something huh

spell totem hp got nerfed by 45%

there should be a marketplace for all non-equipment items

path of life nodes - aim for at least 180% life, I aim for +195%
take acrobatics - do not take the nodes behind it, chances are your evasion

if you're ranger you're probably ranged unless you're a raider, kite harder, stack evasion+life+res on gear, you should have capped res by yellow maps

otherwise go check out some stibnite flasks for some extra evasion

forgive me for me for being new, but it seems I'm doing something wrong, I'm using toukohama vanguard spectres, and the guide says to use desecrate to summon them, so they die, and I use desecrate but their corpse isn't in the corpse pool, am I doing something wrong?

We here at GGG really enjoy the idea of players being able to trade, but we just want it to be a bit harder and more personal with third party trading sites. It's nothing to do our sales or anything, I mean... Upgraded stash tabs would sell just fine with an in-game auction house/market place! It has nothing to do with public tabs... It's just.... We want that extra layer of immersion.

Hold A to allow targeting corpses

pastebin.com/JtrysqzC

i need help on my Jugg. was going for a dual weild Ahns Might Blade Flurry character with Oskarms gloves. However those are pretty expensive altogether and mapping for money is getting really fucking slow.

Was thinking of getting a Scaeva to hold me out for a while, as well as an atziri's promise. Not sure what else i can do until i get to that point. Immediate skill tree goals are getting the crit nodes near the very right of the tree, as my crit chance is fucking garbo, feel as if i shouldnt have specced out of RT yet and just stack dmg until i was ready to go fully into crit.

Also not sure about auras

Who was it a couple of threads back who said they regretted going SR Scion as a league starter? It's been the opposite for me, I'm only in a4 so far but it's been smooth leveling ever since I switched to SR (used SRS until then), just need to one-tap a circle and everything around me melts. would recommend/10

>don't take the nodes behind acrobatics
I dont get it

How valuable is Warchief damage on this base? I don’t have any good helm bases to roll enchants on yet so this is the best I could do
I dunno how valuable this is vs. Sunder damage

pretty crappy I'm afraid

this post wasnt me, i'm not that retarded
thanks

Does being frozen count as a stun?

as a ranger your best course of action is pressing your esc key going to chara select and making a mara

It's front-ended, the first node has all the weight. Every point in the back diminishes effectiveness of the node itself. You might as well pick up more 16% increased life instead of taking the nodes after.

help guys, in a motivation attempt to finish my work for this weekend im trying to psych myself up by saying i can play poe for the rest of the night after but its jsut not fucking working

Why has there been radio silence on the fact beastcrafting can generate league exclusive uniques? I got these rampage gloves for free, is that intended?

Which movement skill do I use as a skelemancer with Queen's Escape? Leap Slam, Lightning Warp?

No.

>he doesn't go on reddit
they were all over some guys HH drop

Flame Dash
why is this even a question
duration nodes will fuck your LW and you have no as for LS

Im in the same boat. i got a scaeva shortly after getting into maps with a crappy offhand and it sucks I should have just stayed sunder. its not unplayable, but its just not better than sunder and it wont be until I can afford like a 50c offhand and who knows how expensive of a sword. its a catch-22 though because Im tired of sunder so it was either switch it up or lose interest in the game.

and GGG is fine with that? that people can get nemesis and rampage uniques by just killing 4 low level rares?

They should create an auction house for cheap items like the maximum buyout being 1-2 chaos. They can even create a new tab only for this shit.

Something like:

>Trading tab
>Items in this tab will auto-sell, no need to manually trade with other players
>The price tag of items in this tab is restricted, the maximum price being 1 chaos or 4 alchemy or 25 alterations or etc...
>this type trade is only activated one week after a new league start

This way people can move their low-level shit, the league would not feel like a desert of frustration if you want to buy levelling stuff, people can still haggle for the big items, GGG can sell more tabs.
Why GGG keep ignoring the fact most people will not stop what they're doing to sell a 1 chaos item after the first week, it's frustrating.

which 50c sword you talking about?

ima be using dual ahns might, so hopefully i can grab em 20c each pretty soon here

But Flame Dash is terrible

Maybe I should just go dual scourge or something

Why wont GGG fix this issue?
The immaculate hideout looks so much less splendorous now

btw just in case you didnt infer from the solution to your problem is to just buy a 5c axe and use sunder until you can afford the gear for reave.

its a great game. its a really great game.

What's so bad about Tectonic Slam?
I heard it consumes 1 EC per multistrike hit but couldn't you sustain it with EC on melee stun gem?

I mean im sure the drop rates are heavily skewed, the same was fine in legacy league

You'd think so, but not really. It'd be fine for clear, but single target would fuck you because it's now eating your defense.

>Oni-Goroshi went up in price since yesterday
HUH

i mean just like a good mainhand sword with a good scepter offhand. something with a couple of gain %phys dmg as extra x element damage mods. the ahn's might route is good too though. you can also go bloodseeker for the instant leech.

any builds that are fun to level from early levels? i hate waiting to be like 60+ to even play my build

oni-goroshi slayer

absolutely not your options are so limited while leveling that its fucking depressing

yes
be less vague and I'll recommend some

poet's wand VD

im open to trying any build that can be played from early levels and just gets better as currency is farmed, i dont want to have to level one way and respec to a build once im xx level with X unique the requires xx level

Relative-newb with yet another hurrr how do I rich guyz question...

Because the market is super inflated in standard is it more efficient to focus on trying to sell Shaper and Elder items that drop with reasonable stats rather than the "old" tactic of reasonably well-rolled rares? There seem to be a million random armour pieces with Life+dual/triple res on poe.trade and even most uniques dont go for more than an alch.

At least Elder/Shaper items with decent rolls (but not perfect) will have a more reasonable demand/supply ratio? Or am I just thinking wishfully here?

Hope you're all having good RNG in Bestiary!

what class
what is your budget
can you buy twink gear

a duelist doesn't level the same as a witch as a shadow as a templar

Best drop so far?
Me: Abyssus

Is Scion or Shadow better for Oni farming

>At least Elder/Shaper items with decent rolls (but not perfect) will have a more reasonable demand/supply ratio? Or am I just thinking wishfully here?
obviously

i would be just starting the league, so no budget, class is: im open to suggestions to have a few to choose from, i have a few friends already playing so they could possibly buy me a piece or two of twink gear

i fucking hate SR. should have just started with melee.

leveling for the 200th time is so bad, why didnt they come up with an alternative already

Oni

I know right, they should add a level boost mtx.

I'd say scion
pick baby proj node then go path of the hunter
you need level 7-8 for consistent uber hillock
9 ms op op

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2098661

Fairly new to the game, trying to farm out an Oni-Goroshi. I'm doing the 3 character rotation thing, all 3 of them are currently 50% to level 8. Am I likely to get a drop any time soon since they nerfed the rates or am I going to be here until level 50 or something?

P A T H E T I C

Why even bother?

>mfw voting no because Im already done with the league

I'll rephrase

>an increased demand/supply ratio sufficient enough that a relatively new account could make a decent profit on by focusing on it, considering the economy of Standard

>Fairly new to the game
>farming OG
what did you do to the game Charan

>capture inner treasure beast
>tabula drops
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANTIBESTKEKS BTFO ETERNALLY

how does it feel knowing you're missing out on ____free____ tabula rasa simple robes?

>2 yes options artificially inflating the NO option

kek

witch: can use srs from level 8, fire trap (1) + freezing pulse (1) until then. go necro (commander of darkness into puppet master into mistress of sacrifice)
can switch to spectres mid to late game if you enjoy being a summoner

shadow: can use essence drain from 12, blight (1) + contagion (4) until then. ed starts a bit slow, keep blight and get the threshold jewel in a5 for single target. go trickster (patient reaper into swift killer into weave the arcane)

templar: same as witch. start using a spell totem (8) + spell of your choice, frostbolt is good here, get the threshold jewel in a5. go hierophant (ritual into divine guidance)

all of those can start mapping on 4L and self-found junk
I don't play weapon builds sorry

Not gonna lie, former Bestiary apologist here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bestiary crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these people capture dead beasts.

would this work or would my ballistas get immediately oneshoted by everything

Voting 'No' because I do actually want the league to retain some level of interactivity and identity

Did you read the post, stupid brainless wojak poster? The yes options in total just need to beat 50%. There's only a 4% difference at the moment.

Its either let us capture dead beasts or make nets incredibly abundant and without a retarded cast time

Nice self portrait

>yes
>yes
>no
Based "NO!" still winning.

Why not tho

dumbass weeb

>Wanna RF
>Have to Frost Blade all the way to 65

Why don't they just make skills like RF more viable out the gate?

>I say no
>I don't like the clearspeed meta
why are we allowing shitters to vote

>original league mechanic that has some flaws but at least isn't FASTFASTGOTTAGOFASTABYSSANDBREACHMOBSINEVERYAREA!!!
>requires some strategy and favors tanky builds that can time the throw well
>let's just turn it into another "rares drop currency upon death" league
I fucking hate reddit. Voted no obviously.

I voted "Yes, but more rare" as should you all.

You can, it just requires some experience with gulping flasks a lot. You can level with RF as early as level ~30. 3 life flasks is fine, not like you need mana to cast spell when you walk around and monsters die by being nearby

how do you know the poll isnt being manipulated by russian bots

I voted yes common with both accounts

If you vote not you are a cuck.

>requires some strategy
>favors tanky builds
literally what strategy and it "favors" builds in the sense that other builds are incentivized to literally just ignore the mechanic and move on

>Encouraging slow clear speeds
Shitcrows aren't allowed in these threads.

Remember, /poeg/ is filled with real men and vote "no." LEDDIT is filled with pussyclearspeedniggers and they are voting yes