>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers
>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BWdBY_8QoY
youtube.com/watch?v=QJn17lU_A6I
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfx-PRNino
youtube.com/watch?v=oIw1sdmRyq8
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hgWUhXXj4
youtube.com/watch?v=JyPM172CUAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2tmwNkicQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hWD6-x20J5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fIqKWLkm2-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oXDhfp9AcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9kGEgmNbTk
youtube.com/watch?v=VjraVq2r6O0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoBn04lcNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhAnxWSQoKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=JANWT_zpTxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UEnTOeDmsdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's quiet right now. Too quiet.

Yuffie a cute!

Threadly reminder that the occuria aren't cut off from the world, they just lost their favorite tool to use when fucking with it; they can easily still interfere directly if they ever wanted to.

That's actually pretty cute.
It's also kind of neat how OO's arrival, a game in which Yuffie is infamously garbage tier, has caused this renaissance of yuffieposting.

waitin' for events

>yuffie isn't good in OO
you're retarded.

These gifs are pretty cute.

Ok I kekked

Occuria are the reason black mages have blackface

Fantastic.

I was a Yuffiefag when I first played FFVII, but all the Yuffie/Vincent shipping turned me off.

Now its back, though. I can't wait till she's great in OO so I can really use her.

I never said that, though I can see how it'd be interpreted that way. "Trash Tier" is the thing that's most associated with her in OO. Whether or not she's deserving of that is a matter of opinion and subject to debate but when tiers are made in any OO community, she inevitably lands near the bottom.

She's super niche, especially later. Her niche is unparalleled, but otherwise she's just mediocre except speed. No Brv+hp, no big brave shred, stats are pretty meh, and she shares crystal colour with like 5 other people who are way better than her.

>"Trash Tier" is the thing that's most associated with her in OO.
no, "cute" is

actually shitposting aside, when i was looking up stuff about her on jap sites, i kept seeing her pre-buffed form grouped with "Tina" as the worst of the worst characters. they were dated months and months ago.
was terra in JP different from how she is in GL now around this stage? or are the japanese people retarded?

Noctis is Jesus, prove me wrong

No, she wasn't any different to my knowledge but yeah, Japs considered her garbage until she got her awakenings like eight months in and then they've sucked her feminine penis ever since. Japs are retarded, have shit taste, and are a literal race of autists, this has always been known.

His name isn't Jesus, that means you are wrong

You mean Kurt Cobain, but I can see how you'd get the two mixed up.

>Her niche is unparalleled
what niche are you talking about?
battery?

>/v/ FF15 pirates invading this dead thread and starting post too early

Whats next, talking about real FF games?

Both Ardyn and Noctis are Jesuses, except stuck in the Old Testament.

>half an hour until RK raid drops
>just enough time to pop a book in OO
See you guys on the other side

>tfw my favorite character in FFXV was Ravus
desu, Noctis has Messiah references.
Though, Ardyn basically is designed as the Judas of the story, unlike what most Aydrn fans want to argue against. The only thing missing is Ardyn tripping in a plot of land he bought and cracking his head upside like Judas did.

you want to fuck your sister?

The Siscon shit was the worst part, but was like the only bad part about him.
I prefer post-Luna death Ravus. Dude actually developed well after it.

So Terra for now on it's going to be the best character in OO for a while because she is going to have access to her artifacts? And one month later, she is going to get her 35cp weapon. Also in Altema she is listed as SS. It's a good idea to pull today for his banner? I have every top tier weapon I want, even for my favorites, and I'm sitting in 35k gems, so I don't know if should I invest now in this Terra banner, or just wait until the 35cp weapons arrives.

I liked the siscon stuff, his autistic raging was pretty hilarious.
>I FEEL NOTHING
I can cut myself on his edge.

stop pulling for tiers and pull for who you want

>It's a good idea to pull today for his banner?
financially/gem-wise, absolutely not. her 35CP banner comes soonish.
fun-wise, yes, and being able to learn to play her in the meantime will mean you won't suck as bad despite having her 35CP if you were to wait

Why don't you want to pull for this qt?

Do you have Vaan's weapon?
>Yes
Don't pull for Terra
>No
Vaan's banner is still here
>Do you like the leading man from XII
Ignore everything else I just said and pull for Terra and Balthier

>use a cycle key+book for the first time
>crystal count afterwards is 715/999/995
wew, this is just unnecessary. Also, they should raise the damn cap.

Asian/Eosian Jesus
is it sacrilegious to want to him?

They should have made it possible to get Supercites in Chamber of Crystals. The Max Maniple raid is already a far better source of Magicites and Megacites.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>that one guy shitposting and/or hallucinating direct casual connections between specific events of XII and tactics
I had an entire series of posts typed out and then the thread archived, and you really don't deserve it all being typed out again, but you're still being ridiculous, making irrelevant points, and ignoring all context and time between XII and tactics to reach for a ridiculous connection that isn't there.
Also your second post was nearly pure nonsense, and doesn't actually implicate blame at all, in fact it does well to do the opposite.

You're an idiot and are purposely ignoring the point of that post. That the occuria won't interfere is both a reliable truth and a fault of themselves, that destroying the sun cryst so effectively removed them from the world is partially a fault of the occuria themselves, that they refuse to do anything that will endanger themselves even slightly no matter how good the result. It wasn't saying that the destruction of the sun cryst wasn't effective, quite the opposite.

gameplan:
>throw 4 tickets at banner hoping to get balthier's relic
>cry
>run through the events until i get him
>equip him with laguna's relic
>use my 999/999/999 gold crystals on him, but i won't have enough of the first two tiers, so:
>use moogle key and relic of knowledge on gold cycle quest
>level him up there for 30 minutes
>finish the event
>buy terra's armor
>go hunting for artifacts

You're going to run out quickly unless you've 50'd everyone

I had 5 characters 50/50'd from normal play and this allowed me to 50/50 two more. Another couple keys and I'll be done with everyone I have relics for, I don't know what I'm gonna do with the other dozens of keys.

Are any of the characters gonna lose their 2x exp bonus in an hour?

setzer laguna and yuffie.
thank goodness, tired of seeing that EXP X 2 over her face

>check my old disposable mail for injection fun
>look at 2 "YET, HERE YOU ARE, BITCH" mails telling me to fuck off and create a new account if I want to play BE again
>the third mail is this

The fucking absolute madmen

there's gonna be something else going over her face *unzips*

>over 15 minutes past the hour
>no fungahhhposting
Let's fix that, U+ room up now.

These are the best playable character themes in the series. Just a little FYI.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BWdBY_8QoY
youtube.com/watch?v=QJn17lU_A6I
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfx-PRNino
youtube.com/watch?v=oIw1sdmRyq8
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hgWUhXXj4
youtube.com/watch?v=JyPM172CUAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iP2tmwNkicQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hWD6-x20J5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fIqKWLkm2-g
youtube.com/watch?v=oXDhfp9AcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=R9kGEgmNbTk
youtube.com/watch?v=VjraVq2r6O0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoBn04lcNmo
youtube.com/watch?v=qhAnxWSQoKo
youtube.com/watch?v=WATPOPngiTc
youtube.com/watch?v=JANWT_zpTxk
youtube.com/watch?v=UEnTOeDmsdU

give me a bit to get out of this sunday funday run

No worries, I had to do the same before I could open the room. It's here waiting for ya, 1/4

>Get Balth from event
>1 10+1 hoping for Balth or Terra weapon, but probably get Edge'd
>Finish event
>Get Rem armor or work towards it at least
>tinker with artifacts to see how they work, maybe get Terra/Balth if I get their weapons
>See about building a stock of junk artifacts, if needed, for when Shiva hits
I don't know how people who have like a month or more wait can handle artifacts existing, this 10ish day wait will kill me.

So I just finished FFX. Pretty cool first final boss, but I just spammed Aeons and after that might as well be a cutscene. Anyway, what's the best strategy for power-leveling your characters? So far I found that
>pay 8000 to fight Don Tonberry
>two characters have Overdrive->AP
>one character gets an OD charge when the friend takes damage, the other gets a OD charge when they take damage
>the one with more kills attacks the enemy, gets KOd with 50000+ damage
>revive
>repeat
They both get a shitton of AP this way. Is this optimal? What about farming other spheres?

2/4 for U+, need haste and full break.

Wish I was home, I could have brought onion or Ramza for that.

Sorry to hear that.
Okay, we just need a 4th! Feels like RK is pretty damn dead despite it being anniversary month. Or maybe this is the price I pay for not joining the discord club.

>for, I don't know what I'm gonna do with the other dozens of keys.
Just max out crystals then I guess. I'm trying to max out everyone for autistic reasons.

It's almost optimal, you just need Triple Overdrive.
If you want to start farming spheres to max your stats, try getting the ultimate weapons first.

30 minutes left to pull on the Setzer banner.

Threadly reminder that Yuffiefags don't actually like Yuffie, they just think she's cute. You have to be mentally damaged to want to waifu someone so selfish and lacking so much empathy that they would steal from not just one friend, but all of their friends in a blatant way to purposefully piss them off.

Time to fish for pubs?

Yep

>Cute
Do you realize you're talking about an underage minor?

nah
she's 36

Wow, and after all that, no one manages to connect. Putting it back up now, sorry guys.

>Buster Sword is a chode
>Firion's sword is a red masamune
>Lightning is holding a 2h Gunblade with a scope on it that makes it look like a sniper rifle
>Squall is using the Night's Edge sword from Terraria
>Tidus has an ice rapier
Explain this

Did you not see the character development she went through during the game?

what's wrong? are they itchy?

15 minutes!

yes

Today's guest star: riterally leddit.
A+ going up now, is there a 4th RK user still alive?

What if I want Edge?

>google ヒスゴリラ after seeing it last thread
>all the results are Gladio-related so it's probably his general Japanese nickname
>autocorrect adds グレイグ which is apparently the yaoishit pairing name for Gladio and Ignis
I don't get it. If they're calling him that because they hate him then why bring it up around yaoi of him? I thought people only make yaoi of characters they like?

Armor Token Exchange shop is up and empty

he's going to amazing this event, hope you get him

So I know we're getting the Balthier event tonight, but are we also getting a co-op quest to get the armor medals and a WoL event to farm artifacts?

Yeah, she got upgraded from an annoying brat to something completely forgettable that no one remembers anything about other than the fact that she steals things and is a teenager. What am amazing waifu.

maybe

i'm basing this off of almost nothing, but i think it will be:
coop quest in the WoI to farm artifacts and armor medals will be from the character event

3/4 here, come back guy who had Zidane, we'll have a full team with you here!

>WoL
Was this intentional or are you dumb

Don't reply to me if you don't know for sure.

but i want to look smart when i'm right 10 minutes from now

I can swap out Ramza for Zack's chain, would that work? I think we have enough healing.

WHEN DO WE GET THESE!?

Well, we can call it WoL or we can call it Wol. Both are FF protag names. The former follows standard acronym conventions while the latter doesn't share a name with a character in the game. If we could get everyone on board with the JP name, it'd be fine but as it is, no one can make up their mind over this damn thing.

>Rem
Hopefully never.

in 6 minutes

I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about but I thought you were talking about World of Illusion and put an L instead of an I.

IT'S TIME BOYS

Shut the fuck up nerd

Don't roll, guys. It's definitely a trap.

Well, don't I look silly. Thanks guys, that was quick and intense, just what I was hoping for! Fungahhh!

Whew, the flare counters were pretty rough. A medica with a magic blink might have worked well too. Sorry about the chain thing, I wanted to go full gorilla from the start. Zack really needs that wind ability.

wew laddies sorry about being a magic cuck in a room of physicals but it looks like the chains+imperils helped make up for it

hey, /ffg/, I missed the sunday raid rush, but can anyone help with A+ Adel? Made a room, bringing Zack and Bartz for the wind gorillas among us.

YOU CAN HOST THE EVENT QUESTS
you know what to do now, /ffg/