The moon mission is ready to leave

Don't miss it lads

is that some arab text?

Gtfo nocoiner

Reddy freddy

where to buy waves?

shapeshift.io

I've been in this for a week so far, and i'm hoping either this or Ripple will take off soon.

Is it definitely worth investing in atm?

It hasn't even begin

only thing can it now is if bitcoin moons

If they make a full version of their decentralized exchange, nobody will be going through the shit that Polo users are going through anymore.

And if they open a fiat real money gateway like they said they would, the traffic and price will skyrocket. I have about 3000 waves that I am holding until the team stops coming out with developments, or a few years pass. It will be a very unique and progressive project should this all go according to plan.

See the new chart in the lite client?

You still have to trust the token exchange system for this to work, Blocknet is the only project with a working 100% decentralised exchange. It won't be long now until it's public release and when it does it's going to solve the Poloniex problem for good.

All of the token trading on waves is already 100% decentralized. "Waves is a versatile 2.0 platform that allows users to trade tokens of value on a 100% fully decentralized network." The concept of blocknet and waves are actually similar, it's just that waves plans to include real currency.

The rocket is gearing up. Don't say we didn't give you heads up

has the rocket already left or can i still join in?

I think i'll wait for it to dip below $1 and jump in. If you go in right now, it might pump a little one more time but the whales will dump then you'll be holding the bag like a nice little cuck.

You can try your luck getting in under 65 but waves hodlers have been holding patiently for a long ass time so I don't like your chances.

I bought some for 1BTC.. I have a feeling I will regret it but fuck it

>Waves
>Coiner

No crushing anxiety no gain, right?

just joined the fun, in for the haul so let's see what happens

I've been holding since ICO when it was 0.16 cents USD

I love the way crypto traders always try to get a deal relative to the current price even if it's not the all time high. You can ride the volatility on any coin so why even mention that? Trying to time the market is a rube's game. You either are buying in for a market cap of $1BN or not.

this. little extra value in catching a lower price obviously, but waiting also just risks a higher price even in a 'dip'. i just buy when the decision is made that it could have a future.

20$ when?

Actually just got some of this before I even saw this thread. Kek.

Bittrex

Waves needs to be shilled

Is it moon time?

It'll shill itself once it gets a true currency gateway. Volume will be savage. If I can trade real currency on their DEX I will be in heaven and not paying those shit fees at the bank anymore. Just tapping into this alone would be amazing but there's other developments in the works. I'm watching waves climb over other crypto currencies on coinmarketcap over the past few days. Just needs to beat dodgecoin and a few others and I really think it will make it's way into a top 10 position.

If you buy waves on an exchange, make sure to get the waves liteclient wallet off the website . Download that and lease your waves. They are discontinuing mining in a few weeks and who knows how much the miner's token will be worth later.

what algo to mine?

and here we go, we got a launch

see what i'm saying

all my BTC was tied up in shitcoins

mayyne

WTF 31 BTC sell order appears

with all the fucked up issues people are having with Polo and Finex, demand for a decentralized exchange is increasing rapidly

that's there to help build up support, these walls come and go, moving up little by little. It was around 72 few days ago, now is 78

Better miss it. Humaniq will bring far greater gains than shit waves, guaranteed.

ok Chiron

been just leasing to wavescommunitynode. Just find one that offers 100% or close to that for rewards. Just get some miners tokens.

It hasn't caught on that mining (for miners reward tokens, not transaction fees) is only going to last for a few more weeks. (Or maybe it's just a rumor). Just try to get as many as you can in the next three weeks.

Buzz off cunt, shill your unbanked nigger coin somewhere else.

I'll say that they are both respectable projects, but you are just a twat. I am only losing respect for your shill.

>niggeriq
>respectable project

Grow up.

What's the ROI on leasing? Is it safe?

it's less than a penny unless you are lending in the 10k range. Not worth it at the moment.
It's extremely safe. When you lease you control your money, you can stop leasing anytime you want. The money is always in your wallet. No one else.

Thanks, but what's the upside to leasing if you have near zero ROI?

Now it's near zero ROI but as waves price increase, the rewards you gain from leasing will also gain value.

There's more to just leasing when you have waves in the client. You get random airdrops. Most are trash but some are worth money.

if you want more ROI then buy more waves. You probably get about ~$50USD value weekly from reward by leasing 20k waves atm. Better than nothing. and it can only go up unless Waves tank.

Thanks man

I lease my waves to wavesgo
I have received waves, wavesgo, miner reward every week, all of those free shit worth around $50 and could be more as waves and its assets develop

Feels good mang

oh shit I thought that was in dollars at first

I feel ya my nigga

ffs i sold my 3k waves at 0.00003

ok not 0.00003 it was 0.0001

>$64,000 in Waves

I probably bought yours, thanks user

it was $10k few months ago

I know right? he should go all in

>600% profit

well fuck

I don't recall it ever going that low tho

Well, they are going to stop giving miners reward token (MRT) in about three weeks. You probably want to get some and hold it... It's not about getting that fractional wave per transaction, you want that limited edition MRT.

Waves dex
They have their own decentralized exchange inside their "wallet app", which runs on chrome
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
The /g/-man in me is kinda raging agains all that normiedom, but then on the other hand, THIS is what crypto needs to succeed!

No one even mentioned the ios waves wallet in this thread.

That is pretty old news

shitcoin will dump below 1$ again dont buy now regret later

Buy now or forever be left holding your sad little penis

This post is the most level headed waves advice i've seen on here

so if you cash out, what happens?
if you were to sell today, how much of that would hit your bank account?
i assume you have to pay capital gains, and some transaction fees.

i know nothing about this, any advice is appreciated.

>tfw there is no capital gains tax in my country. Tax laws specifically states virtual currencies are not taxable

Moon mission is a go, enroute to coordinate point 9-0 sierra alpha tango sierra

I like waves, looks like there's a lot of potential for other assets being on their blockchain.

Darcrus, Tokes, Zrcoin

Tomorrow is wct drop off

NZ?

SG

ah sick, same law here

Forget the moon mission, we're going to Andromeda!

never heard of this, neat concept is it really to be trusted?

It works pretty well.

I don't care about a moon mission. Someone link me a guide on how to use it to trade coins without a shitty centralized exchange.

WE ARE CLIMBING

so you have 25k worth of assets? completely new to this and learning as i go. how much did you originally invest?

How can WAVES go much higher if it doesn't get added to Poloniex? All the top 10 coins are on Poloniex because that's where the money is.

It's a screenshot from their blog of a mockup of the final wallet.
The USD, EURO and YUAN gateways are not yet working (but you can buy BTC directly from the wallet with a credit card, as of now).
But they are progressing nicely. The exchange just got some charts yesterday.

pff...you are just a little baby.
>not trading forex EUR at this point and time

Where we're going, we don't need Polo

I just bought 201 Waves. You fuckers better be right. I'm in it for hte long haul

Slow your roll guys. You're getting caught up in a hysterical greed panic.

Be fearful when others are greedy.

Literally Russian scam coin.