Portfolios that can't possibly fail

I'll start.

The Veeky Forums borkfolio

>120k DGB
Muh nigga

This DGB shilling is out of control

>no bitcoin

kill yourself-tier

can't afford it, it's too expensive and the gravy train missed years ago...

pls no bully

Did you set up your node?

You can't fail because you have nothing to lose.

you got your STaTiC?

yes sir

explain.

That's what people said when it hit $10, $100, $500, $1000 and what they'll say when it hits $2000.

No time to invest like right now.

You might not have the stomach for this.

Started with $500 in ethereum just a few short months ago, thanks /biz

>can't afford it

You understand you can buy in increments other than 1 btc, right?

You're holding less than 500 dollars.

to buy one bitcoin costs around 1700 dollars... this thing literally had no value a few years ago, its a bad investment if I buy to hold it, since it has reached its gap already, max 2000+ no more.

Hmmm, I have nothing to lose, do I have something to gain atleast?

Going to screencap this and shove it down your throat newfag.

>can't afford it
bitcoin is fully liquid so you can afford it as much as you can any other liquid coin, in other words: you're retarded.

>missed years ago
this is only the beginning

meh, got 0.1 bitcoin, it's worth shit, the goldrush ended a long time ago, I just use it to buy other coins

So I should spent 200 dollars just to buy a tenth of a bitcoin, 0.1?

Anything else you guys would recommend? Fully getting into this in just the last week.

XBY

>XVG
>POSW
>MILO

XRP

No. Buy Humaniq, and enjoy the upcoming moon mission.

WE

Waves

WUZ

Added my 0.1 bitcoin, I wish I could buy, I lack the funds though, but it's good enough.

Balls of steel checking in. I will hold these coins until the end of time if necessary.

I also have 815 XEM thats off screen and 67 ETH thats not registered on my portfolio (ETH is a super long term hold so its not included in my day to day portfolio)

COINS

I'm concerned about buying XRP now because it's hitting ATHs. My strategy is always wait for an entry and don't fall into FOMO.

Can it realistically hit 1$?

Yeah, it might do back down but it also goes live Monday in with Korea in their trading platform. May be worth it to get in now.

But I think it will hit a dollar long term, probably not much more.

>tfw that could have been me, but i sold them for 10k

what do you mean by this?is this for waves or xby

I forgot, that I also bought 10000 XBY, considering to converting my 0.1 to ETH since a boom is incoming.

>no btc
>less than 1 eth
>only 200 xrp
>get confused, scroll up
>total value $481

poor people are funny

How would you start into cryptomancy with only 1000 dollars?

if you only have that little money to play with, you need to go all in on shitcoins and hope they do a x100

Roast me fags

Fuck, any recommendations, brand and volume?

Been considering diversifying some of my Monero into Waves.

Y/N?

XBY

Can't fail at all. Some day you can buy a pizza with all your sweet gains.

Do it, waves is gonna blast off

lmao don't listen to him. Going all in on shit coins is retarded even for 1k. Buy a few ETH, a portion of bitcoin (when it's low) then go into the shit coins.

If you got advice I don't mind.

Other considerations for lotto and cashouts

How do you buy waves without transfering via BTC?

Fiat gateway coming soon, but buy before then for the sweet gainz

how do i buy xrp from mobile

Coinbase, then get on the internet on your phone and grab it on kraken

Waiting for those moons

But how.

With bitcoin from Bittrex. .

Token card is fucking shit with fees and they lied about visa sponsoring them.

Gridcoin just finished pumping. Don't know about the others.

Going to start buying up REP, GNO, WINGS, TKN and a lot more GNT.

I don't know if you are stupid or if it was just bad luck that your parents are siblings.

What, you could buy bitcoins each 10-15 dollars now it's inflated a ton, I feel like shit buying even one these, since it was much cheaper a while ago.

Waiting patiently to reach the moon over the next couple of years.

>that little money to play with

Like, I get that you have a lot of money, but do you have to be such a cunt about it?

All in on ETH

Post your wallet, pajeet shill.

Should I sell some ltc for some eth?

>tfw bought 0.5 btc worth of posw at 15k sats...btc has sky rocketed and posw has been tanking ever since...biggest regret of my crypto career. I hope you posw shills are right and at least i can get back what i put in at some point.

>POSW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HE FELL FOR THE PAJEET SCAM

LTC pls

go for waves

>posw
>pajeets

?

Any tips/suggestions for me? Been doing this shit for like 11 days. Could probably muster together another $500-1000 from bank account and credit card.

Also have like 50 xrp not in frame

>strat

my man. made $200 in a week off it. bought in at 64 cents before that huge pump

Updated

Am I gonna make it to the moon with you guys?

>DGB

Keep eye on xvg. Just sayin.

Humaniq. Will bring short, big gains.

d-did I do good guys?

Top of blockfolio

lmao rip your money

>HMQ

kek

Basically 4x what I'm holding, proportionally. Pretty low-risk imo

>mfw you're all not investing in DAR

Bought Burst at 160 sats. And it's still growing.

I think I got memed into ETC but I'll just hold till end of year and re-evaluate then

ETC will benefit from ETH rises coming soon. It won't come close but it will defo rise again

Psh... I started with $25. I sink a little extra in every paycheck, and do one of three things with my gains -

1. Move that shit out of the crypto markets.
2. Let it ride (like I'm doing with Ripple and Waves).
3. Diversify into a speculative coin or two.

$1000 is more than enough to get started with. I will leave the bulk of it (say $300 each) in what I consider the blue chip coins (those traded in CoinBase) and play with the remaining $100. Do this until you build up a comfort level and establish your risk profile. Then, if your hand/balls/paycheck permits, sink more into your crypto account.

I started with this 3/3/3/1 rule, and it's served me well. Portfolio construction is all about managing risk, so you want to be sure you're not losing the only money you have to invest. For that reason, crypto only makes up about 1% of my total investible assets.

There's also LTC, MAID, STR, XMR, and BITB

Newbie here, what broker does everyone use?

I'm an ausfag and using the service my bank offers for investing, what does Veeky Forums use?

Started with maybe 750. Should be more dgb, bought it with eth but blockfolio doesn't have dgb/eth listed so I had to do some napkin math. Should be about $60 worth.

Poloniex and Bittrex for trading, CoinBase for buying.

Is $500 enough to get the ball rolling?

Yes, I started with only 100 dolllars in eth last year and got mad profits

Just buy and hold and research the coins you want

Will do thanks for the advice.

Thinking about selling my LTC today (about $650 worth). Should I put it all into ETH? Or diversify it into smaller alt coins?