/fhg/ - For Honor General

No Touching Edition

Tried to touch

>Test your metal Trailer
youtu.be/oO8qCCu4mHY

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Things that were changed since launch
pastebin.com/JVAxhAPY

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
forfashion.draghmar.pl

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Stop shilling things that aren't For Honor.

Um guys. The conq buff is getting outta hand!!!!!

I really wonder why Wolfmamma never dodges Nobushi's kicks.

Reminder that conq was fine right after they took away his superior block.

she bad

It's a 50/50 vortex

What did he mean by this?

You'll see.

>pic was made months back
>current buff is literally better shield bash spamming.

>be highlander
>spam balor's might on bots
>get easy kills

How is nobushi nowadays? Are her current buff effective or not at all?

>Knock your block off has a musical beat to it
wish more executions did this

I wish more people had executions that ragdolled corpses.

Nobushi was retuned this patch. Zone attack was nerfed, Kick was made faster but more vulnerable if she whiffs, and she has one or two new cancels.

stronger than she's ever been. her zone attack took a hit, but she's much stronger in a 1v1 setting now.

Not him but she's good. The buffs didn't change the way she played or how people viewed her that much.

She's as good as ever

>join dom
>team is complete shit and behind by 400 points
>try my absolute hardest
>team still cannot manage to do fucking anything right.
>eventually we start to break
>entire team dies
>we only have 800ish points
>1v4 enemy team multiple times
>eventually they start to break
>palms are sweaty
>kill Warden and execute
>ledge the Berserker
>only Kensei & Highlander left
>Heart pounding
>I fuck it up, die and lose.
Jesus fucking christ, literally cannot carry hard enough. Why the fuck does this game match me with low reps??

also post your scoreboards I guess.

She still basically plays the same in Dominion, arguably Kensei is better than her now but she's still a very solid hero. She's my secondary and very fun to play as.

>post your scoreboards
Do people save their scoreboards?

only for when they have a really high score or what to show off how disappointing someone else on their team did. desu I'm sure there is a screenshot around here somewhere of me going 0-6 with like 42 points or something.

is house champion a limited edition outfit? and are the salt/drink up emotes limited?

Her zone damage was lowered, but due to parry changes I'd say she's in pretty good spot.
She's one of few heroes who can get off a heavy on any parry, Sidewinders which are good for exection, though normally you'd be doing Viper's retreat for damage and to apply bleed.
Also HS pretty much counters most of bashes in game and she can CGB out of it so it's a strong defensive tool, also allows her to feint lights.
She's good, not brokenly good, but still good.

She really is. I honestly find Tozen more trouble some due to their sudden HA wombocombo alongside high hp, and ability to deflect everything. Gudmundr just has too much fucking HP. He's plain boring to fight though atleast killable.

the emotes are not, only the dumb outfit is

>She really is.

It's not her fault that she's basically just a strong Warden. Which still makes her crap.

nice, now i know what to prioritise

is apollyon's outfit ALSO limited?

Newfag here, so I was looking at the Character Spreadsheet and I don't understand what all those "Z, S, B" "R, H, S, B" "L, T, B" "H, S, C+" etc acronyms mean.

Could someone explain it to me? I'm retarded.

The Mask outfit isn't limited but all event drops will be unobtainable after the event.

yeah fair, i just spend like 5 hours of TYMIII trying to get warden's "I AM WAR" emote

it gave me like 7 other people's in the process when i already had most of the cast

i kinda want to curl up and die now

>missed the rose pedals
what the fuck. Did they not mention it in the warriors den?

How do you stop Mercy's (PK) side dodge stab in test your metal? I get hit with it every time and that's all she seems to do.

If you want house champion outfit on any hero, I suggest getting 25k steel and buying the bundle in "Store" section. They come with both Salt and Drink emote, and the outfit.

Scroll down. It explains. Zone, Basic, Side, Combo, Top.

As someone who loves Warden, true enough. I really fucking hope Warden is for S6 Rework.

We got those for Valentine's Day.

Should played the game between the 13th and the 15th if you wanted that shit, user.

That was for Valentine's Day.

feinting

Do a Heavy-Feint. Most of the time she'll just be doing dash heavies to those which are ez parries. You can also follow it up with GB considering she doesn't techs them half the time.

You can get that in bundle as well. Bundle's price goes down depending on what you're already collected, embossing, emote, color.
It costs 15k for mask outfit if you have everything.

Mercy will side-dodge stab on reaction to anything you try. She will teach you how to feint your heavies real quick.

Man I love using cents parry counter, most people try block the follow up heavy whuch is guaranteed so the guard delay makes them eat the jab and then the light, 40ish damagd from heavy parry aint bad, sometimes puts them OOS too, proper bullying

now i'm wondering if i should farm out the emote for the remaining chars i don't have it on (like, 3 or something) for completionist's sake

>Play autistically almost every day since release
>decide to take a break to play a new game
>miss seemingly unannounced pedals

They weren't even drops that you had to farm for like everything else.

They just let you buy that shit for all characters for 0 Steel.

>let me not play on our games release day like every other “fan” during the 14th-15th
Only yourself to blame user

I love how executions are flat out brutal and some of them have little extra details that make them worth it.
Nobushi's Smile one has them trying to crawl, Conqueror's hangman has them trying their best to gasp for air, Highlander's Pathetic one has them holding onto his blade as they try to hold onto life.

I recommend doing TYM, could be placeabo but I managed to loot every single thing by just playing that game mode autistically in a week. Though I do think vs.AI Brawl is also good since you can complete them in 3 minutes, and if you got a friend the exp/steel gain ain't bad either.

Thanks, also whats the difference between Combo and Combo+?

Why would I play it for a reason like that?

Combo - Second hit of Chain
Combo+ - Third Hit of chain.

Got it! Thanks again.

i feel like shugoki is a TYM machine, just because your feats mean you can prep your 1-shot faster and can be as retarded as you want without getting punished for it

can't be knocked over, take reduced damage the lower you are, revive faster and you can run away to regen hp

pretty tasty

>kick into wall
>light instead of heavy
DISGUSTING AND SUB-OPTIMAL

>Hl can dodge every single hit in aragays infinite and then kick him

who?

Chadlander.

Oh I thought you were referring to a particular person

Is there any point of resisting on final round if all my team mate retardly rage quit, and I'm 1v3 against bots?
The best I could manage was "Loss" due to time running out. These fucks would just keep running over and grab the shield anytime they're low on health, and If I dare to attack the runner other bots would start interrupting.
I prefer that they always have bleed on.
Even if it means I have to forego heavy.

How does Nobushi initiate? Her lights get parried, and guardbreaks get teched all the time.

Whiff something into kicks, use hidden stance to feint lights, etc.

>easiest moves to parry in the entire game
>abysmal range and tracking
>can't even punish rolls anymore
what the fuck is the point of eagle's fury and headsplitter's leap?

Ignoring all the memeing from the last couple threads, is there anything legitimately worse to fight than a defensive Centurion? You can't get a word in against him, and all he needs is one parry to counter-grab and combo the shit out of you, especially if he's got a wall to work with like every fucking dominion point in the game does.

Defensive PK.
Centurion's combo only works if three's a wall behind you. You can tech GB's off parries.

You can't tech his counter-knee grab off a parry, I thought.

>round 7
>gudmundr uses fury, is full hp and has a second healthbar from shields
>still one shot him anyway

why does nobody else use shug to powerfarm?

You can still punish Rolls since rolling doesn’t allow for blocking in it’s animation frames

parry counter only confirms a heavy, not a GB I believe

>And all he needs is one parry to counter-grab and combo the shit out of you,

But he doesn't have a 100% GB after parry, at least not anymore. The only thing he has assured is a counter-knee and fast heavy.

That's a grab move, yes but not a guardbreak. Which you can tech.
Also Parry Counter Knee kick only pushes you/wallspalts you back that's why I said the former sentence first. It also cannot magically change the direction you're going, you'll always be pushed back.
Really against Centurion try not to have your back against wall, this isn't even like Warlord where WL can simply sprint back pivot and charge you off.
If you're getting guardbroken after his parry counter-kick, you can tech it. Same way you can tech warlord's grab after his PC.

Soon

Is gladiator f*n?

Is Trump orange?

Who?

Which he can follow into a light into a quick grab into other nasty shit.

>they heavy
>i GB simultaneously
>it never works

why lads

You gotta gb again if you get grabbed.

it's not that, it's that i end up eating a heavy to the face when they're supposed be in my supple, yet vicious hands

i do get GB'd when we GB at the same time as well though, that happens a lot and i can never break it

Then you’ve just answered your question

> event outfit is ugly as fuck, and I don't like fireworks
> it's "limited edition"
Please help me it's so fucking expensive but I want to fight my need for useles stuff

I'm very confused

succumb, that's what i did

Then don’t buy it you dummy

but it's LIMITED !

But it's fucking ugly

Wow. Something you don’t like is limited so your autism compels you to purchase it like a retard

Is much prefer a Monk

but it comes with cool faction stickers

if you're never going to use it, why get it? even if its limited, you'll just regret wasting steel/cash on it later when something comes up that you do want

when life gives you lemons

I know what you mean, I play since release and I still can't fucking pull off a feint into guardbreak, I always eat their would-be parry.
I don't know what the shit I'm doing wrong, too late? But I'm literally mashing the GB input at the speed of light
Too soon? Is there even such a thing?

I'm fucking confused is all.

No. Centurion's and wahlad's only way of punishing rolls was through those attacks. But they can't even do that now because ubi decided to nerf half the roster's sprint/forward dash attack for the shits and giggles. That would've been fine if eagle's fury and headsplitter's leap could be used for other things but they fucking can't.

>I play since release and I still can't fucking pull off a feint into guardbreak
christ dude

remember

>pissboy can't feint to gb

I know man, I know.

Yeah right that's a good point

so do you guys think that buying steel is a bad idea? I already grinded out enough for the one 15000 steel character i wanted and now I want some fancy outfits

You can get 15k in a week if you do your dailies and complete your orders. That's about an hour of play time a day.

Is buying Steel really worth it when you can make enough for almost anything you could want after one week of play?

if you wanna drop your own finite, real money on infinite, fake money then go for it

15k in a week even without the double event? thats not so bad.

I've made nearly 20k just off this double Steel event.

I bought some shit because no season 2 pass. Can't really bitch about devs not doing enough if you're too jewish to support the game you're playing sooooo

buuuuut, on the other hand, steel is so plentiful at the minute so why not? there's nothing else limited edition now, is there?

see i used to do it all the time, because i played warden without shoulder pre-nerf and before the cast caught up to his kit, but now i just can't seem to do it half of the time?