When did women stop being nice and sweet like pic related and become disgusting super sluts who gag on 5 cocks a day...

When did women stop being nice and sweet like pic related and become disgusting super sluts who gag on 5 cocks a day? Was it the French revolution?

Until we stopped >oppressing them

Now they are free sexual beings that are really happy with themselves.

>everybody in the past was nice and sweet
>everybody in the present is slutty and disgusting
wow rly made me think

Protip: women have always been sluts
Protip: men have also always been sluts

"On the field of pleasure she was never defeated. Often she would go picnicking with ten young men or more, in the flower of their strength and virility, and dallied with them all, the whole night through. When they wearied of the sport, she would approach their servants, perhaps thirty in number, and fight a duel with each of these; and even thus found no allayment of her craving. Once, visiting the house of an illustrious gentleman, they say she mounted the projecting corner of her dining couch, pulled up the front of her dress, without a blush, and thus carelessly showed her wantonness. And though she flung wide three gates to the ambassadors of Cupid, she lamented that nature had not similarly unlocked the straits of her bosom, that she might there have contrived a further welcome to his emissaries.

Frequently, she conceived, but as she employed every artifice immediately, a miscarriage was straightway effected. Often, even in the theater, in the sight of all the people, she removed her costume and stood nude in their midst, except fora girdle about the groin: not that she was abashed at revealing that, too, to the audience, but because there was a law against appearing altogether naked on the stage, without at least this much of a fig-leaf. Covered thus with a ribbon, she would sink down to the stage floor and recline on her back. Slaves to whom the duty was entrusted would then scatter grains of barley from above into the calyx of this passion flower, whence geese, trained for the purpose, would next pick the grains one by one with their bills and eat."

Wow Theodora of Byzantium sure must have come from the 21st century

dubs of truth

pretty sure it started with OPs mother

The French revolution only happened in one country and much of it was reverted in Vienna.
I say after WWII.

>tfw no Byzantine empress gf

Who is this cock sock?

The sexual revolution of the 60s. Second wave feminism. If you go a bit deeper, the frankfurt school.

Byzantium slowly decayed and collapsed. Now THAT really made me think.

>I say after WWII.
this desu, the second world war almost completely destroyed western civilization.

>the frankfurt school
Nice meme.

>the French Revolution
>not ending the degenerate libertinage common to the french nobility and empowering the much more prude french bourgeoisie
>not reading "Les liaisons dangereuses" and "120 journées de Sodom" to know how lucky we were that the nobles were ousted from power

The Frankfurt School had a pretty enormous impact on academia, that's not a meme. The meme is that people like Adorno were trying to socially engineer a society of cucks. It's true that was the result, but Adorno probably thought he was doing some kind of public service by sharing his demented ideas.

This.

Many right wingers assume that women are brought to the world as morally pure, innocent beings and only via Jewish influence they fall prey to degeneracy and whoredom.

This cannot be further the truth. A woman is essentially a pure evil creature, an ugly, amoral, beastly force of raw nature. A "traditional woman" is mereley a chained beast. What modern society and the Jews are doing is merely cutting the chain and unleashing this ancient evil upon humanity.

What modern society is experiencing is femininity in its purest form.

I used to disagree with this, but no longer.

I live to see the day when a guy gives a speech to a group of MRAs that is word for word a Hitler speech with all instances of jews being replaced by "the eternal woman"

Pretty much. It's sad that some men still act as if women were their property.
They're not, they have the right to be sluts as much as men.

I want Elliot Rodger's ghost to leave.

>posts something completely different than the point the OP was trying to make, that women were good/wholesome in the past and sluts today
>Theodora came from the 500s
>Byzantine Empire collapsed in the 1400s
>They survived 900 more years
sounds pretty good, I can't think of many "moral" states that lasted over a thousand years.

It's beta men like yourself that ruin societies.

>Byzantium slowly decayed and collapsed. Now THAT really made me think.

Ah bro the thing is Theodora was the consort of the most most powerful Byzantine Emperor since Constantine the Great. Their fall took place more than 400 years after their """"degeneracy"""" reached its height.

Really tickles the old cranium, don't it?

Even if that was true, if locks were sentient beings they should still have the right to be opened by every key.

Elliott wasn't really /ourguy/. He wasn't actually mad at women, he was mad at men who were getting all the women, hence why most people he killed were men.

>if locks were sentient beings they should still have the right to be opened by every key.
This is your brain on cultural marxism.

rly mad me thunk

>allowing women to be individuals is now being beta

>cultural marxism
This is your brain on crack.

>serious critique of hypocritical social standards
>respond with what amounts to a dirty joke and dismiss the issue
Really gets the noggin joggin'.

You're right sister, a REAL MAN is secure enough in his masculinity to let himself be completely cucked.

Alpha here, I'll give you some advice since I'm in a good mood. Women don't want to be themselves, they in fact don't even think about themselves. They want to be attractive and pretty enough to attract a strong man. Women are naturally hysterical and highly emotional beings who are meant to birth children and be motherly, nothing more. By appeasing the hysterical desires of women's "rights", you are completely missing the point.

Men and women are biologically different. There's a reason why a virgin man is considered to be a loser while a female virginity is considered a virtue.

>Byzantium slowly decayed and collapsed
not during the days of Theodora, its an empire that would last nearly a thousand years after all, read a history book nigger

Kill yourself.

If your metric is longevity, yes. But the important point is that the Byzantine empire started off as the successor state of the Roman empire, the most powerful and extensive empire the world had seen up until then. The history of Byzantine empire is still one of constant decay. The fact that it took a long time because they started off from a high spot doesn't refute that.

Your point being? "Oh it survives 400 years more, so clearly rampant sexual degeneracy is a GOOD thing".

Fucking moron.

Once again, quantifying the """success""" of the Byzantine empire according to its longevity. A moronic approach.

>read a history book nigger
Like Gibbon?

>Once again, quantifying the """success""" of the Byzantine empire according to its longevity
not just its longevity, for most of its existance it was the greatest and most advanced state, there are records of russian ambassadors who thought they were transported to heaven when they entered Constantinople and saw its grandeur and beaty

No user, you just don't get it. The fact that, like all societies, it EVENTUALLY collapsed, is obviously due to people doing things I don't like.

Alpha here, I'll give you some advice since I'm in a good mood. Byzantines don't want to be themselves, they in fact don't even think about themselves. They want to be attractive and pretty enough to attract crusaders. The Eastern Roman Empire is full of naturally hysterical and highly emotional beings who are meant to keep culture alive for their superior western counterpart, nothing more. By appeasing the hysterical narrative of Byzantine's "history", you are completely missing the point.

Once again it was living off the legacy of the Roman empire. The russians were wood-dwelling peasants back then, no shit they were amazed.

To reiterate, is there a single phase in Byzantine history about a great period of territorial, societal, intellectual, technological advancement?

Answer: no. Just decay and degeneration.

>The history of Byzantine empire is still one of constant decay.

Except under Theodora and Justinian the Byzantine Empire enjoyed some of its greatest successes, won back Italy and Sicily and set the bar for every Emperor that followed.

You're just applying a "Decline of the West" style narrative to an Empire that experienced its ups and downs over a very long period of time.

What ups? They conquered a piece of Italy, got BTFO, and eventually held a few crumbs. Big fucking deal.

Compare the history of western europe during the period 500 - 1400 with the history of byzantine europe during the same period. One is an upwards trajectory, the other is a downwards trajectory, with negligible upwards spikes on the way downwards.

I don't know why you're trying so hard to normalize sexual degeneracy. Are you a homosexual by any chance? Anyways, try not to rely on erroneous historical arguments.

>taking the Secret History seriously

Procopius was a notorious shit-talker and contradicted himself in regards to Theodora constantly. As fun as the scandal is I seriously doubt she was as depraved as he liked to portray her as.

>Once again it was living off the legacy of the Roman empire
It WAS the roman empire, as the West declined the Eastern Rome prospered, and they progressed a shittonn, in warfare, in legal matters, civilian administration, the writings of the eastern romans would fall into the Arab hands triggering their golden age, the byzantines have left a huge impact in the world, it was an all around advanced state, Constantinople was the greatest city in the world

>And some of those who have been with Justinian at the palace late at night, men who were pure of spirit, have thought they saw a strange demoniac form taking his place. One man said that the Emperor suddenly rose from his throne and walked about, and indeed he was never wont to remain sitting for long, and immediately Justinian's head vanished, while the rest of his body seemed to ebb and flow; whereat the beholder stood aghast and fearful, wondering if his eyes were deceiving him. But presently he perceived the vanished head filling out and joining the body again as strangely as it had left it.

thanks procopius.

Yes you are totally an alpha, fellow Veeky Forums poster

>being this much of a byzanboo

>it WAS the roman empire
>people still believe this

byzaboos are this board's equivalent of bronies

Are we really discussing the question of some idiot who's using a royalty painting as a reference?

nice argument

>One is an upwards trajectory
Good to hear that Burgundy continuously stayed in control of the Netherlands strong, the British remained in control of massive tracks of France and the Republics and Dukedoms of Italy bowed to the Holy Roman Empire from from 500-1400.

It's pretty obvious you don't know what you're talking about. It took the Romans literally hundreds of years to do what Justinian and Belisarius did in one lifetime.

The fact you used the word "degeneracy" unironically is enough to show you're really not worth debating.

For the record the Byzantines were Greek.

>One is an upwards trajectory, the other is a downwards trajectory,

Why are you marking western Europe's upwards trajectory at 500 when it was a complete fucking backwater until basically the very end of the dates you named? Byzantium was a downwards trajectory, but so was western Europe for most of the same timeframe.

>Why are you marking western Europe's upwards trajectory at 500 when it was a complete fucking backwater until basically the very end of the dates you named?
Jesus. I don't often post here but is this representative of the level of this board?

I'm out.

You seem incapable of distinguish between the concepts of average trends and local oscillations. I wonder what dysfunctional part of your brain is responsible for that.

>I'm out.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, fuckwit.

The point is you're picking a massive timeframe to mark your "average trends" so you can validate your stupid fucking argument, and completely disregard literally centuries of history to shoehorn it into your jackass thousand fucking year trend where the west only starts pulling ahead at the tail end.
Not to mention that's "western Europe" lumped together, disregarding the various squabbling states all with their ups and downs.

Women were always subhuman sluts, but now thanks to modern media and internet you actually learn this truth about them.

>there are weird beta faggots actually not controling their woman

kek

> not realising de Sade was writing satire

>When did
60s
>Was it
Cultural Marxism

H O R S E S

Even ignoring that she was still a massive slut.

you can still find some nice women if you go at them when they are young. Like 16/17, still some innocents.

Feminism
Sexual Revolution
Globalism

The fact you brought up cuckolding just shows how insecure you are. Do women fucking whomever they want really make you feel so threatened?

Women physically existing makes me uneasy.

>into hyper 'traditional' and feminine woman
>don't really care for complaining about western degeneracy or reading evola
feel like I'm in an awkward position

>Men and women are biologically different. There's a reason why a virgin man is considered to be a loser while a female virginity is considered a virtue.
what is that reason

this

>hurf durf I dress nice that means I pure!~

no. noble women were baby factories. that cunt was stretched so loose you couldn't even feel your own dick if she bothered to give you the time of day enough to fuck you.

which she wouldn't have done.

Passive role od Women in sexuality.

But why should we keep up the attitude of slut-shaming among women even if you think it has biological roots

Because I would feel uncomfortable with GF that had too many before me?

That's fine.

But why should we translate that into shaming? It's one thing to hold a preference, it's another to shame others for not conforming to your preference.

>"The favorite object of primitive tabu was woman. A thousand superstitions made her, every now and then, untouchable, perilous, and "unclean." The moulders of the world's myths were unsuccessful husbands, for they agreed that woman was the root of all evil; this was a view sacred not only to Hebraic and Christian tradition, but to a hundred pagan mythologies."

Civilization was build around the "oppressing" of female natural instincts to mate exclusively with violent and aggressive alpha males. This "oppression" and control over female sexuality permitted hard-working and honest beta males to reproduce too and gave impetus to the rise of productivity that gave rise to agricultural and industrial civilization.

The loss of importance of agriculture and industry in the Western world since the 1970s destroyed this paradigm. As the hard-working beta male loses economical importance, the control over female sexuality loses cultural and societal importance. A hundred years ago you had to satisfy these guys, because they were the ones who harvested the fields and worked on factories, now machines to this, and these men can die masturbating alone in their rooms and no one cares.

Financial and service-oriented economies benefit dominant and charismatic alpha males, so control over female sexuality is relaxed to benefit their harem-building. The problem in the long term is that this "new" economy is built on safety and standards still enforced by a domesticated male population. But as female control over their sexuality increases, they increasingly choose to have sex with more aggressive and more violent alpha males, like drug dealers and tattoed thugs. The rise of migration in Western world is an effect of that, as women choose to bring over aggressive and dominant blacks and Arabs to replace their own meek and submissive white men. In the long term, this will bring forth societal collapse.

>tfw the whole purpose of civilization is "le beta uprising"

That's because you haven't gotten laid in a while. So you shifted to beta male to omega.

mm yes very serious indeed

The development of religion to tame women, something that predates civilization and led into it, was the first "beta uprising".

But if the beta males are keep breeding, the human gene pool will degenerate!

>these men can die masturbating alone in their rooms and no one cares.
My fucking sides, please tell me this is pasta.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with history and humanities, go here to ask where you can receive help with your mental illness.

>paedophilia is a mental illness
>a completely innocent sexual preference is a mental illness

That's a common mistake, thinking that alpha male behavior is genetically superior because it's able to reproduce more.

It confuses the necessities of civilized society with the standards of the barbarian millieu where mankind evolved. Of course, alpha male aggressivity and violence was desirable and even necessary in an environment where man was surrounded by hostile tribes and beasts, it's understandable that females choose only to have sex with men who could protect them at this context, but civilized society has different criteria. Civilized society demands honest, hard-working men, not degenerate beast who can't exhibit inhibition and self-control and are enslaved to their natural instincts and primitive desires.

See the difference between Africa and East Asia. Africans are more geared towards the primitive standards of sexual reproduction, that's why their males are considered more attractive and they are dominant sexually in Europe and North America, while Japanese males are meek and submissive, able to build a decent society but not even able to fuck their females (or any other) once they're out of their patriarchal control.

So what you can natural selection on humans select for traits associated with Africans. The end result of such process is obvious, it ends in the Africanization of all human societies.

it's an orientation you bigot

#KeepOurHumanities

women love to have fun
men love to provide fun to women
=>everybody is happy

>>a completely innocent sexual preference

completely innocent right, just like the children you pedophiles rape and kill.

kys thank you

>it's understandable that females choose only to have sex with men who could protect them at this context,
Women do not want to be protected and sex is not related to feeling safe. Women want to have fun and once they fuck up, they want a beta to make them safe again [and men love the idea of being protectors, because they have nothing else than their power fantasy in their life].

That's now, during the evolution of female sexual preferences, it meant to actually be protected because you actually had the risk to die thanks to beast and hostile tribes.

I agree with you that now women do not want to be protected. They would rather be raped by an aggressive and violent alpha male than to be loved by a beta male.

This
Really makes you think...

Casual sex is promoted by corporate interests such as nightclubs, birth control, liquor, fitness, and the fashion industry. These economic factors push people toward promiscuity, because promiscuous people are far more likely to patronize their industry.

It's been like this since at least the 1920s, but went into overdrive after the innovation of the birth control pill and rise of the 80s consumption culture that conceived casual sex itself as something a commodity to be used then forgotten.

Since the 80s, promiscuity has been in decline, but youth unemployment, student debt, and a rising cost of living prevent young people from giving up the nightclub lifestyle that they would have previously traded in for marriage after a few years.

They never were, you fucking soft feminist cuckservative

Everyone from the Ancient Greeks to the Chinese to the Indians recognized how horrible women are

not really, she was just doing what other kings were doing at the same time

is that real?

Empires don't "slowly decay and collapse". That didn't happen to the Romans, the Byzantines, the British, or any Chinese dynasty.

Empires fall when they can't defend from or keep up with external challenges. This is caused by either overextension or internal political disunity.

>, just like the children you pedophiles rape and kill.
>all paedophiles rape and kill children

>dindu nuffin

You're worse than niggers