One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Global Pulls edition

Previous thread: General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/823tph/i_actually_cant_believe_this_just_happened/?st=jee1o0vt&sh=4e3febc5
youtube.com/watch?v=tqvfzvr4r_o
optc-info.github.io/rr-checklist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>start a shitposting thread
Good job OP

Jesus Christ this game is 100% fucking dead

>Friend list still hasn't been updated
But I want everyone to see that I have Lucy and they don't

>2 singles in JP
>got shanks and buggy
yay?

This game is fucking AWESOME!

>Rerolled on JP
>No permanent evolver islands
>Everything stuck unevolved until Thursday
>Box filling up with turtles I can't use
Wow wtf this is way better than global

i can finally beat akainu. It only took a op ship and a lucy friendcaptain

I feel like he should wait a few more days until after Shanks is over with. If he updates it now, people will want him to update it again right after the invasions in case they get some skulls and are finally able to 6+ their shit

But user 1% better legend rates

meant for

>implying that lazy fuck will update it anytime soon

Should I even bother using a skull on Shanks?

The only time it feels like I would ever even use him is for some meme PSY only FN

Are you going to keep using this weak bait until you admit JP is better overall?

Nice touch on the ruined makeup

if yah already got the skull his competition is based on what yah have. LIke sabo is really good if you have ts luffy and there is also the new law which is good if you have kizaru and slasher boosters and then there is g4 which is good if you have good fighter units but if yah got none of them sw shanks si good for some content i think he can beat pretty much all int content currently

It's not bait it's my genuine experience and very frustrating.

Man Elizabeth has queer animations. But xe is the beat unit to increase burst for this team.

It’s not frustrating. You’re not evolving units all the time because you’re not pulling every day. Stop whining and just stockpile the things you need you shitter

Thanks for telling me my own feelings on the subject lmao. Glad it doesn't annoy you. It does me. Get over it.

>CANT READ WHAT IM DOING
I think this is the biggest drawback from JP. Everything else is fine, even though you guys are beta testers for us.

It’s an ancient FN you don’t even need specials

Don't make elizabeth smooch you m8. I'm giving shit units their time in the sun.

convince me not to unevolve my 6+ law to the striker version
i have neko and lucy
but 6+ law looks cool and we wont get str croc for months
also reevolving him takes TWO blue skulls so idk

Stop being bad at the game and this wouldn’t be a problem

Nothing is stopping you from playing the fun version of the game

Think about the waifu team you can pull. That valentines nami shirahoshi carrot and koala. Dont forget about that legend nico with 100 percent damage resist

We haven't gotten a Neo raid in fucking months so I doubt you're in dire need of a Cerebral captain.

Striker is just a demonstrably better class than almost any other class in the game. Strikers have everything going for them. There's no need to 6+ Law.

wtf I love Nami now.

Powerhouse is faster than striker

man farming akainu is stressful but atleast i should be able to get him decently skilluped if i use what gems i have

Pretty stress free with the anni ship and inthawk. Walk in, one shot him, inthawk special. Still only going to bother using natural stamina. Spending my gems on Fuji.

>now

Robin >>> Carrot > Nami

is it possible to get a red orb with legend lucy?

No.

500+ plvl selection on friend code list when?

update when?

>tfw im still 492

Wait for me i wanna join the big boy club too.

>wake up
>no smoothie

How come legend Enel is so underused? I have literally none in my friend list despite having him as captain. Is he really so bad that no one wants to waste a slot on him?

Is Magellan's poison unaffected by defense value?
Looking at TSF's sub 1 min Akainu team for Luffy socket island but I don't have the Garp for stage 2.

Poison should work, fixed damage AoE like 6+ v2 law will work too if you did 6 multis on day 1 for him.

Poison ignores def, resilience and I think even barriers.

I finally pulled my whitest whale from anni: SWS Zoro. Is it worth to run Lucci island just for his books? It's not like I have better things to farm, maybe Leo books.

How is this red orb possible? Is it because its 1 Lucy? Then if it was 2 Lucys it should still be possible but even less likely?

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/823tph/i_actually_cant_believe_this_just_happened/?st=jee1o0vt&sh=4e3febc5
Orbfags btfo, resilience is the new meta, even with luffy&ace

The multiplier for Lucy is 0.01.
So with 1 Lucy the chances for red are 2%.
With 2 it's 0.002%

>losing with LuffyAce
Every single person who uses reddit must be braindead

I literally have Enel in my main slot ever since pulling him. He's my favourite One Piece character.

Though granted he's a very niche Legend to use

thanks, went really well. couldnt go with any other fixed dmg dealer since I was missing out on bind sockets.
really easy fast runs: youtube.com/watch?v=tqvfzvr4r_o

Ran the same team but with umbrella zoro instead of fuji, worked real good

How many of your red posters have been WB, Boa, Senkoku or Shanks lmao

Sorry forgot Ray

>play jp
>still no V1 Boa

2, 2, 3 and 3(last two were from Trebol blitz here though)

>1000 days
>1000 gems this anni
>0 WB, 0 Boa, 0 Sengokus, 0 Shanks
>literally had to pick Boa V1 from the raffle

What am I doing wrong?

Fuck colo neko it's too good I never manage to leave him out of my teams so I can't use my legend Neko and I always have to use Law/Neko teams. I pulled an useless unusable legend.

yea, strikers really lack orb matching and atk boost in the same special

I have 25 legends, of which one is a Shanks I got during my first year of playing and a WB whom I got from the first blitz battle. But I never got the supposedly high rated old legends during this anni.

>not running colo neko+sonia+kanjuro for unlimited boost and orbs on bosses, minibosses and their grandmas
We need another controller+booster RIGHT NOW

Post max-sunny teams for luffy socket island. No akainu allowed.

How do I socket Vivi
Miss Wednesday doesn't even drop anywhere

Loli Vivi from the Muslim fortnight

well that fucking sucks
I'll wait for a coliseum or reverie FN

>anni Luffy wil be back for part 2
>but only the socket half of it
I feel this was misleading to anyone busy farming the legend skillbook islands
Glad I already maxed mine

Dead thread and game, TM when? I want hundreds of butthurt posts.

He’s useless anyway

>6+ months and i am yet to have my newer info updated into the google doc

yeah sweet as bro

I sold mine right away.

Does anyone remember how long it took from the release of kai raids to the first repeat? I assume it will take TM the same amount of time for its first repeat?

Mihawk lb mats were already available in the Sabo TM

Didn't you need 3 million points? 1 million points is bad enough but 3 million is severely unreasonable.

WELCOME TO TM MODE MY FRIEND

I wonder what the legends of the remaining Dressrosa batches will be.
v2 Gear 4?
v3 Doflamingo?
v2 Sengoku?
Some random undeserving shit like Pica or Sai?

Like I have box space for that stupid Luffy isle.
Gimme farmable limit break crystal isle.

nobody fucking has him

I'm afraid the braindead one here is you user, that's not luffy ace

Any comfy 6+ Shanks teams for Akainu?

He isn't a braindead legend to use and he builds teams different than every other legend

>play JP
>Still don't have Sengoku

Shanks, shanks, rr duval, franky, raid boa, neo sabo

Did they change the Luffy island from two weeks ago? I don't remember getting so many garbage tomes before.

I have him,I just have no idea how to use him or if he's good

yea, I've been getting nothing but orb sockets either

Simple.

-Have Shirahoshi
-Have Marco
-Have evolved V1 Boa
-Have Law V1, preferrebly evolved
-Magellan could be useful too

Don't have them? Try something else.

That arm is horribly HORRIBLY drawn.

GUP update the fucking friend sheet you lazy fat fuck

I don't bother, I like having him in the collection though, I'll stick with using my G4 and my Lucy

>finally got magellan
>can't use him for anything
nice useless shit legend

Just missing Marco fug.

And V1 Law but he's pretty much a flex spot I imagine

You basically stick everything that heals on the team and then burst for 4 million damage. He works better with shirahoshi who isn't useless for once and marco tte ood legend that almost no one wants. If the boss bursts a lot you use based inazuma for gaining turns and heal heal heal.
He requires a shitload of work and prep time, you have to know exactly where you are going. Meanwhile neko and lucci and lucy are bursting everything down without a care. And if you have enel chances are that you also have one of these fucks since he's pretty rare.

You're not wrong, i'm missing 3 legends in global and one of them is Enel. It's a cold world.

What's the point of this checklist if there is no option to save or export it?

optc-info.github.io/rr-checklist/

Is there a better alternative? Would be nice jerking off to my units and see what I'm missing.

There is really no point in this.
Just mark your units in the database to make teambuilding easier.