/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2724
Burn to the Ground Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)
No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

first for a useless piece of garbage

Rei is Iblee's femdom'd slut.

3rd for new psy frame support soon pls

best fusions for super poly?

the greek alphabet is ded

Const...Nord...uhhh something in a mirror

Has anyone made a good HERO deck that used all variants? Masked, Vision, Elemental, Neo Spacian.

as much as I like Omega I don't think he needs more enablers, the fucker is strong as it is

you could build a pyramid with all those bricks

That's why I was asking, I've tried every combo I could think of. All I got was fusion summoning out of the ass.

Just right after the new Cyber Dragon & Cloudian support bro

>faggot pendulum player's turn has taken 10 minutes while vomiting his whole deck

So after Cybernetic Horizon?

WORLDS

Starving Venom and First of the Dragons.

don't expect too much from it

If there is both Cyber Dragon and Cloudian support in Cybernetic Horizon then my dad truly works at Nintendo.

For the memes, I'd say DNA surgery + super poly for a Chimeratech.

Do you guys always tell your opponent "good game" after losing to them?

But you don't need Poly for Fortress, and Overdragon is garbage, sadly.

Only if i didn't have a shitty starting hand.

I only 'gg' back only if my opp do it first, even if I know he is being ironic, like "triple Omega turn 1 gg kid ;)" just for shit and giggles but if that's not the case then nope, I never gg'd or any of its variations either before or after the match.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including The Fang of Critias, because Dark Law makes their effects actually intimidating.

>guy who topped regionals before thinks I'm a literal "who?" when playing v. me in top 8
>says "GG, I opened like a God."
>does triple Omega turn one
>he rips cards
>top deck a Quaking, set it
>he goes into BP without banishing them and swings into it
>scoops when I flip it face up
>does the triple Omega start again, but keeps the 3 Omegas to return his Mezukis and shit
>S P H E R E M O D E his field
>he gets up and swears about how I sacked him

God, I wish I got second at least. Fuck these shitty Regional prizes man.

dark law isnt even a true rider

*blocks your path*

Trying to build a Pure Dino Deck any ideas?

>opponent wins on second turn due to summoning his entire deck

>dropped $60 to build a cyberdark deck to try and reconnect with little brother since he plays yugioh
>just in time for him to lose interest in the game leaving me with nothing to show for my work and him still being distant

I did hours of research to relearn the game since the last time I played GX was still coming out with new episodes.

>Alt Dragon has been bought out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Denko Sekka is never enough when i'm against backrow bitches
>Decide to try out Denko + Hay Trunade together
>mfw i fucking rectumize the paleozoic/chainburn/counterfairy/whatever backrow bitch players completely when i drop trunade then Denko then OTK.
There is literally nothing better than beating skill-less backrow bitches

It's the Cyberdark way bud, always full of edges

This.

Yeah, I thought nothing says "older brother deck" like one based on Zane "the edge only makes me stronger" Truesdale.

Should I even bother buying one of the Kaiba boxes? Sure the chance of pulling a disgusting peasant grade Ultra rare Ash Blossom is nice but the fact there's so much useless crap and nostalgiabait in the set makes me think it'll be better to just order singles.

What are some synchros that could stand to get and assault mode? For me it's Trish, Void Ogre and Hundred eyes dragon.

Oh, I guess I should at least post what I came up with. I mixed my limited knowledge of the game with prebuilt decks from eBay, multiple YouTube videos about the archetype, and cards I just so happened to hold onto over the years. I know it's not good, but my goal was to put up a fight with some unexpected plays instead of winning.

Ass Mode is just a bad idea in general. The only chance the concept would have of being viable is if Assault Mode Activate was retrained as a Spell, but even then it would just be a Synchro version of the Rank-Up Magics for Xyz. And look how popular those turned out to be.

>assault mode
keep it dead

I will use cyber dark gimmick jinzo gun dragons at the next ycs.

>1 powerbond
getting real sick of this shit

I see people use rank ups all the time at locals and online.

Yes it has lots of things wrong with it, but it's adorable in that it's widely a mashup of outdated staples. This is the exact time of mediocre build I would use if I was going to play with a younger sibling.

Ordered these. Do they actually work?

Sure, if your locals includes Raidraptors, and the videos are from six years ago.

It wouldn't hurt to buy one, there are some nice shiny stapelish cards that may go up once the set goes out of print.

I certainly think so

Find out what they taste like

If you have to ask, don't buy is my motto.

Are Trickstars helmet?

Yes.

>friend sends fb link of vendor
>post basically saying ash blossom is shortprint
is this true?

And let me guess, said fb group is also invite-locked

I summon Vanity's Fiend in Attack Position, then set three cards face down.
Your turn

I Summon Gameciel by tributing your monster and then use Hey Trunade to remove all of your facedown cards

Infinite Transience, then OTK.

judge

I chain MST from my hand, destroying your Infinite Transience.

MIRROR FORCE

>set list is finally out
>has plenty of shit cards
why do they keep doing this?

i activate stormforth and summon vanitys fiend using your vanitys fiend

go away revolver

I reveal my face-down cards, Monarchs Stormforth and True King's Return.
I tribute your Vanity's Fiend and my True King's Return to Tribute Summon Master Peace, The True Dracoslaying King.

I Activate Double Summon, then activate Soul Exchange, targeting your Master Peace.
I tribute your Master Peace to summon the mighty Shapesnatch.

how do i know if it's invite-locked? the shortprints are ash blossom, droll lock bird, raigeki and demise.

Invite-locked or not, we had this very same topic a while ago and there hasn't been any screenshots or anything (besides Italian YGO's leaks) that actually confirm ash is a shortprint. And up until then, i won't belive random anonymous words because this is getting annoying.

Can we have a link too?

Do they really need it?

They'll probably get one because "MUH DUEL TERMINAL LORE", but whether or not it's trash or an exploitable mess depends on KoJ.

Why do OCG players get the good cards in lower rarties? Are they like the beta testers to find the good combos/decks?

>Get cards in tons of rarities so everyone is happy
>Get tons of exclusive sleeves for characters and archetypes
>Have events where you play against fun decks to win packs
OCG is way better

Japan values cards from the anime more than game original cards, so anime cards get most of the foil slots. Everybody wins because people building anime decks get shiny cards, and people building game original decks don't have inflated prices due to high rarity, unlike TCG where absolutely no one wins

What's Tewart's excuse for not using the circled numbers that the OCG is using?

has the tcg always been fucked?

Are there any good yugioh games with fun stories besides the tag force games?

Yes, ever since they allowed Jewart to take charge after having taken back the rights to the game in the TCG from Upper Deck with no clear evidence for the claim of "counterfeit cards in sealed product".

Printing has always been wacky, but it wasn't until Breakers of Shadow where things significantly improved in the sense that we get a holo every pack. Shit is still short printed out the ass for no reason as the OCG has no such thing as short printings in their non-nostalgia pandering sets.

Also considering that rather than having YCS's, there is technically what can be considered an equivalent of OTS Champinoships at every locals instead, and some even hold special divisions for players who are either experienced or learning and things like the Princess Cup.

KoJ has clearly defined the game well in their homeland, Korea, and Hong Kong. But letting Jewart dictate shit was a huge mistake.

FM, DoR, and falsebound

>Didn't even reprint Paladin of White Dragon
>Didn't reprint Chaos Max
>Reprinting those would have been a good opportunity to reprint Manju

>>Paladin of White Dragon
>another manju reprint
>its already been 3yrs since nekroz
fucking hell

Nekroz need reprints themselves. Manju is the type of card that should be reprinted to death. It's required at 3 in every Ritual deck ever which is why it'll always be overpriced compared to how meta relevant it is.

Why did they feel the need to add that discard cost? Do they think it would be OP otherwise?

Yes.

Should've given protection like Lord aswell.

The problem is that you need to discard a spell/trap and this

arc-v volume 5 on april the 5th, what'll the promo be lads; antlion, starve venemy?

Without discard cost it would be just massive plusses my dude

Cloudians

Will the TCG get this as well?

Ha, no

Limited when?

Do you like Gishkis?

Absolutely

>He can't out Herald
You are a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck

Leave my girl alone faggot, she hasn't done anything wrong.

>called perfection
>has an upgraded form

Best Gishki and Nekroz coming through

Woops. Pic-related

And how would you do that if there are more than 1 Heralds on the field?

You would have to have either a Sphere or Kaiju + Strike.

>Red-Eyes card
>Level 8
>Fire type