/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

You don't deserve brain edition.
Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

Lewd Booru: booru.legacywaste.org/
Booru: vgtes.booru.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread : >

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/29352-request-shanoa-armor-cbbe-v3-bodyslide/
mega.nz/#!NXRWwQQC!q-QKmeF_MIRPk5kizNUIHU2SW9etlu7qNYxg7Qb4BSY
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49953/
tesrenewal.com/forums/elder-scrolls-games/oblivion/2460
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1809/
youtube.com/watch?v=UqMkKZj1OO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xth for tasting dick through reading someone else's post.

Second for my gif being used as op

xth for knights

>you will never be so good at tasting dick that you can identify the taste of someone's dick several hundred miles away solely through their posts on the internet

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

cute butt coming through

Will TES6 happen this E3 /tesg/?

I wonder if the kids are ashamed of their parents.

How do i make an npc use a catapult in skyrim via ck?

>imagine lifting up that skirt and ramming that ass from behind

Nope.
Hammerfell

there's catapult?

you made me want to jerk off again user.

what the FUCK is that face

you seem them during the civil war

Does anyone know of any clothing/armor replacer mods for CBBE that include BodySlide files on Special Edition?

I've been trying to add SnapDragon DoF into the newest version of TKRE and I can't seem to get it to work. I put in the enbeffectprepass.fx in the enbseries folder but nothing changes just uses the same DoF TKRE always uses. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work?

tfw you're too busy makeup your waifu and install immersion for years and forgot there's main quest need to be done.

haven't touch dragonborn nor dawnguard either

post more of this wonderful bosmer fellow

dof is the depthoffield.fx now

But honestly they're the same bloody files, I don't know what people "switch" between them. They're the exact same .fx (except I increased the threshold on the bokeh size.)

Just set the bokeh radius to 15, brightness to 7, set the quality to whatever level of cinematic FPS rape you want and save it.

even in oldrim you have to ask someone nicely for bodyslide, loverslab scientist is your best bet.

this is the kind of request :
loverslab.com/topic/29352-request-shanoa-armor-cbbe-v3-bodyslide/

As having used both, they really aren't the same. Snapdragon's bokeh is terrible. It has different settings and, as Witchcat said in the previous thread, its got this weird heat-on-roadway look to it.

Natalia needs to have an OTP with a Redguard husbando.

First time really getting into the meat and bones of tes3 and I am enjoying it quite a bit with some mods. Anyone happen to know where the witch that the naked nord north of caldera is after is at? I tried following his directions and it just did work unless its much farther than I figured. Most of the quest directions have been really well done but this ones purposely vague directions are killing me.

Well, the reason I was asking is that I saw that the KillerKeos armors had been ported on the Nexus but then I saw they didn't have any BodySlide files with them. Thus there was no way to build them to the preset I use. And for whatever reason, I just can't seem to figure out HOW to use Outfit Studio. I feel like I'm a retard trying to figure out how to use door knob works.

He probably uses CA by default or something. But yeah this guy's trying to put snapdragon's dof into TKRE.

Either way it's redundant AF, but if for some reason someone can't handle a tiny bit of tweaking, on can simply rename snap's enbeffectprepass.fx.ini to enddepthoffield.fx.ini and copy it to your enbseries folder.

That way you'll get Snap's cinematic 9 FPS settings and still be able to crank the bokeh radius to 150. You know, just in case you ever want to see what happens if you do. :3

>post more of this wonderful bosmer fellow
sure why not

>I feel like I'm a retard trying to figure out how a door knob works.

And apparently, I forgot how to use grammar as well.

no she doesn't. fuck off with your cuck shit

try doing hot mould out of the _0.nif and _1.nif using the brush and see if the meshes adaptable. sometimes works sometimes doesn't

>cuck shit
I don't think you understand what that means.

Why do you barbarians not link the new thread in the dying one?

Bystander effect. Everyone assumed that someone was making a new thread.

because it 404'd and this was made after

i just got back from fail job interview, and have to make this one because people keeps posting in the old one till it got fucking 799.

Sorry to hear about the job interview, mate. Better luck next time.

Anyone familiar with the EFF combat presets? My follower is set to 'Archer' but keeps running into melee

Trying this again for Oblivion because my Argonian healer wasn't fun, and I want to try something new.

Also, I noticed going berserk as an Orc gets my H2H damage to 15. Usually it's capped at 11 with maxed skill and strength. How does this work? I tried altering Fatigue with the console and it didn't make a difference

I was finally able to get into Oblivion after installing FCOM with the superpack that does it for you with an installer....It's sort of funny how much better than it is than Vanilla Oblivion, I'm obsessed with it now

Imperial Assassin, Bard, or Barbarian? None of those classes are good (though few premade classes are) Rerolling.

I mean if you're going by the vanilla premade classes literally none of them are viable

Fuck this. One more try and I'm going to play it until at least level 5 guys, I promise

That cigarette doesn't fit in the world it looks like it's from a modern factory and not handrolled like it should be.

dude the creator probably has a smoking fetish
he's already beyond all hope

You know I almost want to do this to see how badly it performs on my new computer since so far I haven't gone below 40 fps. Almost...

(but here I am downloading and trying to reinstall for the 3rd time to see if it fixes my no sss issues...)

Good luck dude. I know its hard (been there countless times myself) but try not to let it affect you negatively and see how you can improve for the next one.

Haha I got a even worse one the third time. Oh well. Thief is probably the most viable I'm guessing. The warrior will be terrible, especially as an Altmer.

You know, if the DLC are canon, The Last Dragonborn is going to be most famous for committing Falmer Genocide.

dRaGOn BReaK

I'll edit it later, okay?

I already did the mouth one actually

Unless the dragon break turns TLD into a pacifist, half of blackreach and a good number of dwemer ruins got cleansed.

You mean pest control, right? He should do something about those (((Bretons))) too.

>Getting into Solitude sewers
>Jumpscare Rats everywhere
>Two rats charge from side.
>Side sweep two handed. at the same time the both rats attacking
>Clankity Crash!! parry scripts on the run.
>rat1: ded rat2: ded me: ded
>300 HP in one hit, turns out the Action Combat mod bugged, and treats unarmed beast attack differently, when it's come to parry damage sharing.
>taste the death by own sword.
>why even roleplay

I'm doing a thief/archer build right now. I recommend installing the poison arrow mod from the nexus, it's a simple mod but makes the play style much more viable and fun

>Falmer and Dwemer are in the next game
>no explanation but a random book that says the land was remade by the splendor of a spirit breaking free from Apocrypha after attaining chim

The whole point of the dragon break is that everything happened
They will have to decide if the falmer live or not, but how they died will be a mystery

The Falmer are canon getting more intelligent with each generation. Their weapons and armor are already better than the steel stuff humans commonly make and they know advanced magic, all of this while being completely blind. People are in real shit if they get smart enough to organize and attack the surface. They could pour out into Markarth any time.

Why did Haar permanently ruin Kaarina by turning her into a coalburner?

rolling

if you want a doobie just get the one from this ruskie mod here

mega.nz/#!NXRWwQQC!q-QKmeF_MIRPk5kizNUIHU2SW9etlu7qNYxg7Qb4BSY

Well, clearly re-installing SMIM didn't fix it.

Dragon Breaks rewrite time to make everything happen. That's why all of Daggerfall's endings happened despite being incompatible. Manimarco did in fact become the god of worms, but there was still an Altmer version of him during Oblivion because the timeline where he did not become a god also happened. It's weird

what are some cool actual armor mods for skyrim
not like skimpy shit
actual armor

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49953/

It's hawt

i don't think that's how faceguards work

Dagoth Ur seems like a really charismatic and nice guy but he gave me divine aids trying to get this message to me so I'm going to have to slap his shit.

Dagoth Ur is a prime example of why having autistic levels of communication failures, can, in fact, ruin your everything.

listen comrade if you put helmet like this .. your not of afraid dragons you dont see.... swing swing swing till sword hits.

Ripped straight from world of warcraft.

Skipped to an end of sewers save to save time. My H2H skill seems rather high. The class will depend on this. Name suggestions? Also, if you want to play along and roll a character, all these choices are in Morrowind too if you prefer that game.

Voryn Dagoth was a good due and Nerevar's buddy. Dagoth Ur is the batshit insane version of him that emerged after he heard the whispering of the heart of Lorkhan with no filter and it drove him completely batty

Finally!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbox

La creatura...

>TFW Armor of the crusader
It's got shit enchants and that mace is fucking retarded looking but DEUS VULT.

honestly I'd put a baby in her if she quit smoking

Lol that's some windows 10 bullshit. Playing on PC. I am playing the vanilla goty game though

disgusting use this

tesrenewal.com/forums/elder-scrolls-games/oblivion/2460

It's about time they do something substantial with the dwemer. Every game we delve into their dangerous ruins killing robots and hardly learn any more than we already know. Morrowind at least had one that was actually alive and talkative.

It has happened before.

Hey everybody. Im here once again asking one final time; anyone got any ideas for airborn dungeons? The mod is 95% doen and this is the final chance, if you want anything added in that you would like to see let me know otherwise this dungeonpack/world encounter mod is pretty much done.

Put a talking dwemer robot on top with a captains hat who sends you to get the rocket thrusters fixed and then crashes into high hrothgar

Aah, nothing like the smell of Tundra Cotton in the morning!

What is going on with your rabbits m8. Get this - nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1809/ - and double check nothing is overwriting SMIM.

Black Waltz mini-boss. Custom music? I really like custom music in modded dungeons and the like.

You have an attack of some sort? Cliffracers, wind atronachs, the winged dremora, something?

>Aah, nothing- *BRAP* like *BRAAAAAP*... like the smell of *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* T-tundra cotton i-in *FRRFRFRFRFP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* in the m-morning! *BRAP BRAP BRAP*

That was the only good part of that 25 gig dl that i deleted anyway cause it was shit.

Ill try for black waltze, but i dont know if I can even add custom music to the tamriel worldspace.
Ill look into it. Thanks for the input

Anything like the Mountain of Woe from Chrono Trigger would be neat. Floating landmass with chains.

ill go for it.
Also this scene was actually my inspiration for all of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqMkKZj1OO0

that is hands down the best ff game.

Can I have some cute Racemenu presets, please?

Invisible walkways

>cute Racemenu presets
Make your own shitty ones instead, like everyone else does

I like how you think.
Maybe ill add in an invisible npc as well.
Just ballista bolts from somewhere in the sky

Also I just pmed the author of feathered wings and he told me to go fuck myself and that i couldnt use his assets :/

Use them anyway. What's he gonna do?

DMCA

lol he pmed me and said he was kidding and that I should have read the mod page

>no fuk you
>lol joke
such a nice guy

I ended up doing a hand to hand, heavy armor warrior. I tried to sneak into the Legion offices to steal armor. The Legion guards attacked me and I killed one before yielding. Somehow I only had to pay a 40 bounty with no infamy. Lucien Lachance had a chat with me after I went to bed.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to unpack and use his assets in my mod.
If you didnt tag athletics and acrobatics as major I pity you until you get boots of blinding speed.

I'm gonna need some pictures of the well-endowed lady with bikini samurai armor

I used the premade Warrior class. (I know they suck but I rolled it randomly from the image I posted). Athletics is a major skill and Altmer can keep a decent pace.