/alg/ - Azur Lane General #137

REMINDER
Register your account and make a bind code, or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9TiJerdg
pastelink.net/aeb5.
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/684/1684512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Finally a fucking thread that doesn't have its OP fucked with. The other two should just kill themselves.

Haven't done this recently

California yo

Post more D3 low oil fleets

Good job Moetal. Blondes are love

Do they normally start teasing update stuff more than 2 weeks out from the next maintenance?

Haven't been keeping up with this general for the last few weeks, has any user put together a "you need to put in this much work to get the good stuff" guide like we had for the German event? Amount of coins is pretty daunting.
Also, what map are people farming most for Fiji? D2 for the bonus points, or is the drop-rate exactly the same on all her maps?

From discord. Credit exoscythe.

If you haven't prepare well for this event, just getting DoY barely require any effort.

Imagine not having shitty thread wars

Since we don't have any concrete evidence of drop rates being different, I'd personally just spam A3 for speed to get Fiji once I finally get DoY.

The Renown thread is obviously troll, but the tit thread probably put the discord link in there because they actually use it.

>pastebin.com/9TiJerdg
pastelink.net/aeb5. Can't you guys not fuck with the OP?

That's reddit's discord

Damn. Anyone got our discord link?

Son of a bitch.
Try to post about this again during the end of this rhread's life so I can hopefully fix it next time.

>C3 SR Drop again
>Its Renown again
All I want is my Queen, is that so much to ask?

>need purple destroyer blueprints
>do 3-1
>keeps dropping gold
>do 2-1
>keeps dropping blue

Send help..

We don't have a fucking discord

You can combine 6 blues for 1 purple.

>hard modes hard capped at 6 runs a day

1 a day. Oh boy. It's not like there's 20 fucking destroyers to retrofit or anything.

Most of them are useless anyway.

Cheers. Might just auto A3 until Fiji then.
I have plenty of oil and such stockpiled in the mailbox, it's just an issue of having time to grind. Is there anything in the latter tiers other than the furniture that's worth getting? If not, might just slow things down a lot after Fiji and Duke.

>doing 3-1 and below for blueprints

There's nothing but junk in there. It's a cash grab event.

>running 4-1 and above when the drop rates are actually worse for the blueprints I want

I ran higher level stages. For an entire week. I got more fucking gold blueprints than blue and purple put together.

I have no use for that many fucking gold blueprints. Even if I retrofit every goddamn destroyer in the game I couldn't use them all.

Cool, suits me fine. Got some lucky constructions (to make up for the horrid mess that was the Chinese event's results, perhaps), so I just need Fiji and Duke and I'm outta here then. Ain't wasting cubes on the tiny chance of getting Matchless beyond dailies.
Final question: is gold DD BP user still at it? Or was his journey over after Ayanami?

Just wait for Laffey Kai Kai which makes her into a Tier -3 monster.

>running maps where blueprint drops aren't guarenteed
>having more gold BPs than blues

Bullshit

Welp, that does it, time for a break else my san points will go negative, on the bright side Fiji dropped from a-3 on doing my dailies.

>maps where blueprint drops aren't guarenteed

I have literally never failed to get a blueprint in a hard mode, ever, since game launch. Is that some Ching Chong server fuckery or are you just an idiot?

I know if you A rank the boss, you might not get a drop. I thought they were certain on S though. JP player.
You poor bastard.

Even if you S rank the boss in worlds 1-3, you still have a chance of getting no blueprint.

Ah, I'd never tried 1-2. Did a bunch of 3 though ages ago. Guess I just never noticed. The more you know.

Is there a reward for 3 staring the event maps?

>more gold than purple and blues

Prove it.

for normal, yeah. cubes + gold and bp. B3 is Musketeer and Hard Modes is the usual furniture

Well, show us your ~30ish gold blueprints then if you want us to believe something stupid like that.

Do the FOEs have better drop tables, or are they just the same as the regular enemies?

Bullshit
Source:my ass

They have the same drop table as the boss node, except SSR boat drops, so they can drop gold weapons and multiple purple plates.

I only noticed they drop gold BP as well, not sure about bote drops.

Oh shit, that's pretty good. Had been avoiding one type of them due to it consistently taking 30% of my clearing fleet's health, but if it's more chances at Fiji, I'll take them. Haven't seen a single gold weapon from any of them, but I don't think I've seen any from the bosses either, so that's just my bad luck.
Thanks for the info.

Put unicorn/shoho into your fleet, use doubleline formation to reduce damage taken.

You can get Fiji from any node.

I have one of them in there, and my fleet is fully healed within a regular node after it, it just irks me seeing that damage coming in. Hadn't thought of the double-line thing though, might be worth trying. Again, the 30% isn't really an issue, it's more "fuck that FOE" than anything else.
Oh. Fuck then. Been doing D2 for too long today.

How?

Select them in your inventory.

That's not blueprints.

He was talking about BPs, not upgrade mats.

Ooooops.

E-chan a cute!

>Z46 and Ayanami barrage triggers at the same time

Not sure why it sped up.

SOFT

Reminder to give Helena the German 128mm together with the tbts so she only shoots blue bullets.

>bullets

Purifier soon

Just let the thread die my dudr

ded

So did most people move to /pcrg/? I can't see these threads lasting much longer desu.

People are moving on from AL in general 2bh, we should merge back with /mbgg/.

>pcrg
Huh?

We used to go through 2 threads, sometimes even 3 a day. What went wrong bros?

Event is very grindy.

Flavor of the month starting to get stale. It's been a long time coming. The Koreans can enjoy it next and then whoever else the chinks can sell it to before everyone just forgets about it and it finally dies.

>chinks go full jew
>players quit
Who would have guessed.

What do you do when an event got figured out fully and all it left is to repeat till you get all event stuff you want?
Doomposting apparently.

Insufficient e-sports mechanics. Not enough content that tells about the units and their interactions.

These are like, some ashes. Snort them if you like I guess. Boring thread.

We now have 2 (two) rampant shitposters who are dedicated to killing the general.

Threads being filled with shitposting and ecelebs going full autism over the OP have made my desire to visit this thread let alone post in it near zero. I'm still very much playing the game, it's just a shame there's no comfy discussion hub available like before. Just know when this shithole becomes nothing but M****l, S****P and C********d shitting up the place you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

event is boring, grindy, and all the limited girls are shit.

>shit posters that cannot rile up the thread using different methods
These guys are just pathetic and are easy to avoid.
I miss number three already.

Chinks always do this. They have no fucking foresight and is so fucking greedy. They've already ruined one of my favorite games. Fool me twice etc.

Most of the shitposting are from you. If you just shut up for one second and don't bring up the ecelebs this place could be comfy again.

>S****P
What's with the SanyaP boogieman meme? SanyaP didn't even shitpost aside from the daily "muh kraut DD love" autism. Even then that was only a few posts.

>ecelebs
That's calmed down quite a bit actually. Only one left is M****l, unless you count me of course.

Starting the game up being very giving and then going full jew later on is a good idea, but it usually ends badly.

He's the one throwing tantrums whenever people bring up history.

They've been fucking with the OP user, are you just gonna take that shit lying down? Even this thread's OP is fucked, but it's the least fucked one. Honestly I would've made the new thread myself had I not been asleep.

Corpselord was shitting up the place a few threads ago for quite a while with his "guides" that were barely legible, bringing Discord shilling into it and overall just being a fucking idiot.
>1 post in 5 threads
>"Most of the shitposting is from you"
Yeah, no.

Is he? Z46 wasn't even a complete ship so I guess it makes sense that he would be one of them. One particular nepnigger was much more rampant with the anti-history shitposting though.

He was screeching about "histfags" (sic) being subhumans because they're unable to empathise or some stupid shit like that.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/684/1684512/

Don't forget to vote for your favorite bote.

You do realize that the only ecelebs left here are m****l and the ashfaggot right? Apparently they know each other too. I'm guessing they're trying to kill this place to get more brownie points in the discord or shit.

>ashfaggot
Could you consider me an eceleb when there's only one post per thread that you can tell is from me?

Just wait until we get crew wars for esport and crew shitposting making threads speed up.

T**t is probably still here too.

>discords shitting up and killing Veeky Forums boards
That is nothing new though. This is why discord should be banned from Veeky Forums

Stop being a faggot and ruining the OP you fuck.

We kicked the d*scordniggers out and they only came back.

A rude and baseless accusation.

Kick them again.

What is M****l even doing? I thought he made this least fucked up thread after C********d and Renownfag sabotages the OP. I only see him post his webms and that's it. His presence here is as minor as ashfag.

I wouldn't mind if /alg/ died. You guys are alright but I'm becoming increasingly less tolerant to the autism everyday, even if they're posting less.

He probably made the r*nown thread, his signature is prematurely creating threads.

>pic
What the FUCK?!

You're telling me this isn't you? You're the only one regularly talking to m****l anyway

We'd move back to /mbgg/ so we'd still have somewhere to go at least.