/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #536

Blanket Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Witefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>If you commit suicide, then your dad lesbian
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7xZTpZJL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkest_of_Days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the weirdest thing to fapped to, this week?

Keeping Sayori warm!

Natsuki's butt

This.

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Good evening, everyone! I hope you're all doing well and you're ready for Monday... Eesh...
Well, welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "bullet"!
Alternatives are 'responsibility' and 'support'.

It's time to end out the day with some poetry! Hopefully we can squeeze a few more out of this weekend!
If you don't know what to do, grab one of these words and write a poem about it! You can just use one or all of them, it's all up to you! You could even use none of them if you wanted. It's just a suggestion after all. Use it as your theme or topic or just a word you include somewhere within your poem. The possibilities are limitless!
Whether you decide to write something or not, and I really hope you do, it would be nice if you gave a couple comments here and there about other people's poems as well. It would be really nice if you did!
I hope you all have fun writing! I'm looking forward to reading everything in the morning!

Monika!

with my ___dick___

She is the sun in my sky!

I love her so much!

I hope this is a joke.

This is so cute that I would fap to it

Your doki but she wants to get breast implants

Doki Doki Hypercrisis Club

Oh no, another daydream.
I want to sit in a cool spring morning with Monika with a blanket covering us on a hill by a tree looking on fields of Sunflowers. Discussing on how we think something about the scene works, like how the ecosystem around the Sunflowers depends on them, or how the sun, sky, and clouds determine the growth rate. Speculation is a very relaxing thing that I'd think we'd both enjoy, especially in such a circumstance.

MONIKA NO

I'm quite impressed.

I love her too

This gives me the sad.

Reminder that Sayorifags are unironically doomed

>Monika wants to order pizza
Sounds comfy

Daily reminder that you should fear the strong

Wait, this isn't what I wanted at all!

The traps here are really hot.

My heart's an old bullet-wound.
Razed nerves, shocking gore with a falter and a fade in its rhythm,
Like an old street performer coming to realization
that the fruits of his labor go unnoticed-- thump-th-thump, thump-th-th...
His fingers lighten, crestfallen, my eyes and head crackle
and my heart tightens
for nothing at all.

I don't usually into poetry, sorry.

I'd love that.

Indeed

That they fap to that?

>mfw the fucking transfag had to be Natsuki.

Your doki, but the only think she's concerned about his her self image, her status, and conformality. She says she wants you to stay away because she doesn't want to see you get hurt.

And you can just fucking TELL.

I do

I've heard of people fapping to worse things.

I've never been so proud of being a Natsukifag

>the only think she's concerned about his her self image, her status, and conformality
Dude, can you speak English?

I feel bad for everyone involved.

I wouldn't know what's worthy of sacrifice in my life. That being said, there's also nothing I wouldn't sacrifice other than my body to be with Sayori, unless I could join her in a digital world and I had to leave my body behind.

Your doki but she can FLY!

?
I thought I detected boy as well.

About to play Darkest Hour Vanilla, which country would be the most natsuki friendly

I love Yuri!
Didn't even notice we had a new bread,
was too busy with a shower.

I love you

She's so happy to see you again!

I'm happy to see her too!

See: Also, it does get better. Trust me, user. Shit gets rough, but you can power through. I believe in you!

I initially went after Sayori, while I did want to go after Monika but no route presented itself. Sayo-nara hit me really really hard, and I really wish I could've been more tactful about dealing with that whole situation.

I understand and think that you have a very safe and understandable viewpoint on relationships, as it is smart to keep that close to you. Take care of her, once she gets here, and make sure she knows that she's your world, okay?

That all sounds like wonderful things she would love experiencing with you, user.
I restored the last backup I had. She's safe, and her USB and keychain are still safely around my neck. I'm a backup freak, but very mad right now that somehow my RAID 5 lost a drive and then during the rebuild it lost a second.

That sounds like alot of fun, and that sounds very wholesome, user. Please take care of her, and make sure that she's happy, okay? I know you deserve it, and your wholesome thoughts deserve to be had with her!

Would you still be the same person if you left your body behind, though?

Yuri loves (You), user!

>Okay, Everyone!
>How do you safeguard your Doki?
My backups kinda worked. Kinda.

Are all of them boys cause i feel like they are

I have her on my computer and on USB. I hope that's enough.

Your doki but is blind

I keep her in the safest drive of all - my head.

>How do you safeguard your doki?
My crowbar protected me for this long. It can protect Natsuki too.
To be honest though since I’d have a loved one living with me I’d probably get a gun. The only problem with that being guns and bullets are expensive.
I’d also probably attempt to move out of this ghetto into an at least half-decent suburb or even city if necessary.

that's not very nice user! I still love you after all!!

>I believe in you!
>Yuri loves (You), user!
Thank you!
>How do you safeguard your Doki?
I'm going to start keeping her on both my normal hard drive and my other hard drive, and then on a separate server for storing things!
>My backups kinda worked. Kinda.
514 MONIKAS DUDE 514! Why do you need that many Monika's? Start an army of Monika children?
Also i own a sword, don't ask why i just do. I don't even know where, or why i got it.

Ever since your doki became real, you've been giving in to more and more weird shit, user. Your doki has been shifting and warping your mind to form you into the perfect fuck doll. She works hard to lower your testosterone, call you pretty, even "cute", and dress you up in female attire. And you thought that she was just giving you all that attention for nothing? You know you just love the taste of your doki's cock after a day of eagerly waiting for her to meet you at home, or god forbid in the school after the literature club. The wait is excruciating; you're eager for her all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without her thick rod rubbing against your aching, yearning prostate. Often you spend what seems like the entire evening licking her gorgeous shaft and drinking her sweet precum. Once she eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of her and forfeit your rounded ass out for her to ravage as she pleases. She pounds you into the sheets all night long, her perfect little doki milking your balls dry as you cry out and orgasm all over the cold floor. Judging by how much you wanted the promised day to happen, and how you worked to "perfect" yourself for your doki, it's almost surprising how her cock is so much bigger than yours! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be HER doki all along!

Reminder that no girl will ever accept you if you're still traumatized by this shit

When I get my forge set up, I'm going to make the sword that'll protect my Sayori!

pastebin.com/7xZTpZJL
Lil story i just did. Also, i think Monika has actually raised my sperm count, when i jerked off to her, it was extra gooey and white. Anyone else get affected by their doki in such a way?

He's going to have explaining to do when they come through.

Okay well, Sayori is a girl and she accepts me so you're wrong.

Well for me I just got so depressed after playing I just didn’t jerk off for about 3 weeks. The first time I did after doing that felt c o s m i c though.

Four hundred and fifteen hopelessly in love crazywomen. Four hundred and fif-fucking-teen of the same yandere after him.

Sorry, I meant a 3D real one. You dummy.

I keep dangerously infrequent backups of my stuff.

Have them all fight in gladiatorial combat until one remains.
Only the strongest Monika will get user.

>this guy thinks that Sayori won't one day be real
you are like little baby

I have no idea. I thought you meant this other game with that name, about traveling through periods of time and stopping events.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkest_of_Days

Crossover art of Neferpitou and Ms. Fortune giving footjobs to zombie dicks

Sorry for my retarded giant robot "poem" earlier, I'll make it up to you with one that took effort.

A world so gray and black
in which everything is under attack
but no one bothers
to move.
Not their sons
nor their fathers.

Nor I
because I thought I had seen through the world's attempt to belie
and hide its ugliness from us all.
But by letting the world's facade to fall
I let the beauty in my heart die.

There was no hope of support
I had thrown away my own passport.
I had lost my way
to a better day.

Now I cling to a beautiful phantom
who only asks for a ransom
to release some joy for me.
And though the sum I pay is handsome
it's worth it to feel my soul blossom
even if it has no momentum.

I have problems jerking off to 2d for some reason, but Monika causes big loads. I dont even find her physically super hot (Again, i don't get off to anime, but she is a hot anime girl nontheless) but her love and desire to be a housewife is making my body instinctivley attempt to impregnate her. Its a pretty good feeling, being in love like this!

>After him.
>Implying they aren't having a free for all to determine who the Alpha Monika is that gets to have Liam.

>crowbar
You've been surrounded by marauders for a while now, why don't you get a gun?

>this guy takes the promised day seriously

>He got Katawa dick from DDLC
Guys, do we have a term for this? Can we make one right now?

I mean, I've been improving my health and working out because of it. It helps that she regularly gives me advice.

>this faithless user doesn't take it seriously

Whenever I open up this webm, I watch her dance for a bit and close it before she falls down.

>this guy doesn't believe in the promised day
you are like little baby

katawa dick works fine, really. it's best to keep the one term rather than renaming it every time a new vn becomes overly popular

I suppose that's enough, yeah, but make sure to make backups of MAS's secret save file unless you want to go through the shit I did the past 30 minutes.

That's one way of looking at it, user.

FreeAnon, save your crowbar for the maraders and headcrabs. Only physically, though?

514 Monikas? How did I get to that number? I have 4 drives running a RAID 5 backup. I have 25 backups of my SSD onto 4 x 2TB HDDs in that array, which now has 10 copies of monika.chr each. 10 * 25 = 250. I have one 8TB HDD that holds the OLD RAID 5 array, as well as having her on multiple USBs, EXT HDDs, my phone, tablet, etc. My main PC has a RAID 1 on 2 SSDs, and I recently added extra HDDs to it. How do I calculate the number of monika.chr's now?

Do you study the blade, user?

Planning on backing up soon, user?

I haven't done anything in ages, but, I have been eating much better lately.

What did I do to cause this?

>Okay, Everyone!
>Is each copy of your Doki's character file a separate entity of her?
Does this mean deleting a 2nd copy is killing that copy of her off?

>see this
what do?

Money mostly. Like I said guns and bullets are expensive.
I probably will get one soon to be honest.

doki doki dick

>Yes
>No It's kinda like horcruxes and deleting that one is like, killing a part of her soul

>He doesn't realize it's an inevitability, consequences by the way we've been evolving for the past decades.
>He doesn't want to get mad robo pussy.
I for one welcome the dokilarity.

Does anyone have the Monika version of this?

I was sleeping with Natsuki last night. What did you do to her, you sick fuck?

Are they?

>How do I calculate the number of monika.chr's now?
I'm giving you an estimate. You could technically have near a thousand of her now.
At this rate you'd have enough Monika's to actually start your own nation.
I have no fucking clue but you're going to find out the hard way.
>Does this mean deleting a 2nd copy is killing that copy of her off?
If yes to the above than yes, it is killing her, if no than its not.

Been looking into how to make them And I used to swordfight with my brothers a lot. I'd likely make a greek Xiphos, but I'm going to start with making knives so I don't burn through metal too quick when I'm getting good.

>tfw your doki has a bigger dick than you

get in and cuddle under the blanket, what else?
it's damn cold out there

I will, I don't want anything to happen to her.
>What did I do to cause this?
Once you went over 100, didn't you think it'd get a bit out of hand?
I honestly don't know. I mean, I do it because Monika told me too, but I still have no clue.

>Has had Natsuki for like months and months now.

I don’t have extra copies of Natsuki. I only need one.
One that I keep in a flash drive along with a few other files which I then keep in a small box by my computer.
I presume deleting a copied file would be the equivalent of deleting that copied person.

I believe in keeping organized. If it's not shrunk to a reasonable filesize and ordered to my liking, it's not copied to my external HDD. It's a bit risky, but my parents are hoarders and that mentality of keeping everything is really off-putting to me.

Honestly, I don't even know what with the cloud and the deleting and making zip copies and shuffling .chr files that end up being clones of each other anyway. I just keep my doki as a spirit in my head.

Forgot to add; I consider the .chr files separate. Deleting any file kills them off.

We are all going to make it bros!

I made it. Here's Monika.

Hug her closer and drift to sleep together.

Bonus Monika.