drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:Brotherhood did nothing wrong Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30261
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30230
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30238
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30173
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9835/
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37140
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43921
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nora took dogmeat's dog meat

First for Curie!

Xth for user deserves respect

first for curie getting dogmeat's meat*

He has all those things to make up for the butcher woman making fun of his small penis.

I wish the mods for 4 were extensive as the mods were for New Vegas and could keep me going. There just isn't enough content to keep me interested. Most of the mods are just guns and graphical changes. Still no meat and potatoes.

Smells like victory.

Did Creation Club ever produce full story mods? I refuse to make a Bethesda account just to see vague descriptions what they are selling

>not siding with the Institute and demanding they use the synth tech to make you a fully functional 12" cyber dong

Reminder that Sarah is best girl and would love you unconditionally.

>needing the Institute to give you a 12" dong

Triggered~

she absolutely would not love me

>When your dong gains a centimeter on level up

thats not Curie, thats just a braindead synth.
Now THAT is Cvrie

sometimes girls ain't got 12" dongs, and you gotta install one

>not posting superior image of robo waifu ready for sexual

>not a fully functional tight cyber boycunt

step up your game son

As long as your loyal to the Brotherhood and the pride, she would.

I am unlovable

People claimed to love Charles Manson and Hitler. Someone could love you

How can a big metal ball be so adorable?

>no lewd mods for curie
>no lewd mods for codsworth

I wanna fuck the flying robot octopus

>Not being a high INT character and crafting cyber dongs yourself

Charles Manson got married in prison, there is absolutely no way on earth that someone out of 7 billion people would not love you.

THIS IS NOW A CVRIE THREAD

but user
Every thread is a CVRIE thread

>we could've had a romanceable robutt
>beth forces us to turn her into a potatoface
I will never not be mad

Just stand in some radiation for a while, it's less expensive.
>cyber boycunt
>not just fucking regular boys
What are you, gay?

Y'all motherfuckers need to up your resolution game, I always see people posting that Curie for ants.

curie for ants you say?

>not wanting an additional hole to take cock
>not wanting a hole that can orgasm multiple times in a row
>not wanting a sensitive clit

Honestly if the Institute was real and they could leave out the uterus I'd go for it

Curie is annoying. Once I get her affinity perk, I dress her in a Vault suit and send her back to her Vault, never to see her again.

Understandable, have a nice day, user.

her perk is useless anyway, you can get a stimpak armor piece which is more effective.

>needing an extra hole for more cock
>not being able to orgasm multiple times already
>wanting a sensitive clit
Haha vaginas are gross, ur gay, user

stop bullying me

sauce?

you will never find dialog like this in a bethesda game.

Tabegoro by Itou Eight

Oh woops, sorry user, I thought you meant this one I don't actually know where the Poison one is from.

I probably would have went with synth Curie on this current game if I didn't already have Nora.

I want to side with the BoS during this game but I don't think I'm DEUS VULT enough. Is it possible to play as a uh...BoS member that just wants peace with the Minutemen and Railroad, and doesn't want to kill all synths? I'm still gonna blow up the Institute and possibly not evacuate the place, though. Or can you still evacuate them under the BoS run?

Some of the scientists don't seem so bad, and killing innocent children (when my SS realizes the Institute has a few families living there) doesn't seem like something he'd want to do as a nice guy.

tl;dr is it possible to play as a reasonable BoS member or do you have to do the ending with the Minutemen?

What, did you expect a pacifist route in a BETHESDA game you buffoon?
Buffscale the buffoon thinks Bethesda included pacifist routes

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30261
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30230
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30238

>remove clutter
>what's left is still rusted and beaten up garbage
>call it "pre-war"

mmm'kay

Yeah, you can still evacuate the place during the attack, there's no marker for it, you just have to do it.

>I probably would have went with synth Curie on this current game if I didn't already have Nora.
let's keep it that way, you aren't worthy of her grace

>needing atom cats mods when this is already the best one:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30173

I kinda want to RP a little bit on this. Once Nora and I get into the Institute, we will part ways. My SS wants to stop the institute for harming people and fucking around with FEV. Is dissapointed in Shaun but would never kill his own son. Nora on the other hand will stay in the institute to be close to Shaun, perhaps trying to talk him into not hurting so many people, etc. The two of us will get into a fight and split up.

I'll join the BoS and when I storm the place with them, I'll run into Nora tending to Shaun on his death bed. She'll have also been accustomed to synth Shaun by then, and already accepted him as her son. In the mean time before then I might let my SS screw around with synth Curie with a little side affair, but towards the end he'll run into Nora, Shaun, and synth Shaun. He won't gloat at Shaun, instead apologizing for how everything went, and asking him for the evacuation codes so no more lives have to be lost. Then I'll reconcile with Nora and take synth Shaun to the surface to live as a family.

Not sure what I'll do with synth Curie though, I can see my SS just using her to sort of get back at Nora, or just to get his rocks off. Perhaps in the best scenario they simply remain friends, once she realizes my SS is happy with his new family.

you're a weird guy, buff

Actually is there a mod that lets your faction simply take over the Institute?

The BoS could use the damn teleporter as a more practical means of moving shit around but that makes too much sense, doesn't it?

For you

I'm the best modder around.

Gotta love free master lock picks without the perk.

BIG

Cute hat, user

How long do you reckon can you eat that thing? Three days?

>he would commit adultery on Nora
weak af Buff

More like a whole week

Maybe, it would take some work to properly preserve that. What would Yes Man say?

Yes

Is it still adultery if its a robot AI uploaded into a synth?

Well someone could bullshit it out with "It's just a sextoy darling." Though I'm not sure how Curie will take that.

implying nora wouldn't be the one banging curie to begin with

It depends
does the robot enjoy the dick?

synths are persons, so yes

8 INT my ass

>Several Buffs
>Anime posting
Just what is going on in MY thread?

Fuck off Todd.

What are some mods or ini tweaks that would give me better framerate?

I don't know what you're talking about, user!

I was just joking

I consider synths people. They're just a little weird with how they can have any AI put into them.

>considering synths people
Bruh

overseers guardian or spray n pray

spray n pray

>they're just a little weird with how they can have any AI put into them.
Gen 3s are real human beings with ICs (synth component) inside their brain that allows them to be reprogrammed. Any non-synth human with a synth component inside their brain could be just as easily reprogrammed. The only problem is that the synth component must be installed in a very delicate region of the brain, so it's impossible to install it in a fully formed brain, the brain must instead envelop the synth component during its formation process to avoid cortical damage, and that's why the Institute developed Gen 3s. The synth component can't be installed/removed without killing its host because it's located deep inside the brain.

They're literally human beings specifically designed to be slaves because of the synth component.

I know they're human beings. Maybe possibly mutant because of the FEV used to make them, too, though.

I kinda wish the game had more weird stuff like putting Sentry bot AI into synths or Eyebots to see what happens.

Be honest, do you play with aim assist on?

>Put Enclave eyebot programming into synth
>it makes a beeline for Chicago
>only communicates in beeps and boops
Sounds cute desu

I thought CoD games were the only ones with aim assist

They're as much of a human being that a human being can be thats been genetically modified from birth. It's the ultimate eugenics method and will spell the end for normal human reproduction. Normal humans cannot compete with whatever comes out of that institute lab, because whatever comes out of that lab will be superior to random genetic selection as the machine creating the human will be able to select the genetics it wants.

This ties into Fallout 1 and the Master's desire to create the superior being, but failing. The Institute succeeded where the Master failed. This should get your neurons firing somewhat.

Up to 8% of the human genome is comprised of retroviruses. Different human populations carry different types of retroviruses in their genome, which technically makes us all mutants according to your own argument, which is actually true, because there's no real "genetic standard" for any species, aside from being a group of animals that share very similar, yet still different genetic traits, but not so different as to sexually isolate them.

This guy slaps your scribe's ass, what do?

present my ass

When strolling through the Wasteland I have absolute silky smooth 60 fps, but whenever I get to Lexington or some other larger city, I drop to around a reliable 20. How can I improve my fps in cities?

Take him into the gym showers desu

There's a bunch of mods for that, mainly ones that remove dumb rubble you wouldn't even see, things like this:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9835/

Shadows are the main problem in cities though, so just lowering shadow quality does the trick generally.

What mods would be great for a supervillain run? I already have RobCo Certified.

I'm already at 1024 shadow resolution, but thank you for the mod recommendation.

Sounds like a neat idea, user. I'm assuming it's for NV, right?
If you're going for something like the mechanist a jetpack might be cool:
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37140
This looks pretty neat too:
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43921

I still don't understand why you are supposed to get an advanced stealth tech armor in a place with enemies that have 5000% perfect vision and no amount of stealth can hide you from any of them.

From what I remember, I've only done it once on my intial playthrough because I ahted killing Danse and the fate of the Lyons clan, you can argue and reason (with high charisma) when things seem unfair, but sometimes you just have to follow orders. You are just a soldier after all.

You kill kids in all but the cuddly Minutemen ending and a Brotherhood ending where you trigger the warning to be fair. There are kids in the Prydwen, cadets you actually take out on mini missions (generally not dangerous ones), once you are a member. It's actually breddy heardwarming.

...wait... true nature breaking through. WHERE IS YOUR GODAMM POWER ARMOR, MAGGOT?!

I can appreciate a man of roleplay. I also appreciate that you releaed the FO3 Enclave Officer cap long before the gorgeous outfit was released for FO4. I love that cap.

Which is better for FO4? Texture Optimization Project or Optimized Vanilla Textures

I love these, thanks!

Not a problem, buddy.