Prior rat pile

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bile_Troll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>warrior rat edition

I want to cave that rats skull in

I'M ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

I have a seeker's key with +22 stam rec +4 crit chance and 50% increased nade radius but only 139 power. When should I replace it?

So we have to visit brettonia during a dlc right?
What other places might we travel to?

When ever you get a weapon with a power level of 140 or above

Are fish people a thing in warhammer?
Cuz fish people are fun enemies. You got all kinds of good underwater stuff to choose from. Octopus dudes for really offensive enemies, crab/lobster dudes for armored guys etc.
I like fighting fish people.

>Stop fapping around, we've no time to waste!
What did Lohner mean by this?

Everytime I see a Bardin leap into a pack of enemies as Slayer and he calmly mutters 'An ooold ranger trick...' I fucking lose it.

I've heard a couple lines hinting at vampire activity, so we'll probably go to Überwald or whatever.

>Champion
>Bio Troll and Horde
Instant loss. How is this fucking fair??

Suggestion on how to play Sienna on Champion? I've been worried about burning my allies on accident.

>start the first mission on recruit
>there are like 20 chaos marauders, a warpfire thrower, and an assassin in the first grain field

What the fuck was that

I prefer my games to be challenging. Sometimes you get a lot of shit thrown at you but that makes getting through it all the more rewarding.

Are the hero classes supposed to be: Present, Past and Future? As in, you they are now, who they used to be and who they are bound to become?

> cranking the FOV up to 80
holy shit I can actually see

>bio troll

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bile_Troll

Yeah but the fucking thing insta heals. Especially when is usually seems to spawn right in that first house in Against the grain

There are fish beastmen in the region of Lyonesse in Bretonnia called Lakemen (Warhammer Fantasy RPG 2nd Edition Bretonnian book). They're amphibious and tend to have mutations atop their distinct fishy appearances. They also don't like the more common Beastmen.

nope

God I hate berserkers.

>up to 80
increase fov

I use 90, I have no idea how people can play on 110-120, enemies hit you from 5 meters away on your screen, and is nauseating.

80 vertical fov is 110

First one is the canon. The other two are their what if classes. A common theme about them is one of them are classes that turned to desperation while the other possibly hints their desired future i.e. Kruber wants to be a Knight, Sienna wants to be a Pyromancer, Kerry wants to be a Handmaiden and so on.

No the biggest bullshit is
>Bile Troll
>Horde
>Brapper
>Gutter runner

I yelled at the fucking screen when that happened. Brapp Wizards really need to be nerfed. Their range needs to be short and they need to maintain LOS while the storm is up.

The number of times ive seen these cunts start a storm and then teleport out of the map boundaries is stupid. There is no counter play when they pull that shit and even worse when they start casting another storm from behind that fucking wall.

>About to clutch the horde and revive my teammate
>*teleports infront of me*
>*force choke*

The brapmancer needs to be stuck casting when he summons up the tornado because most of the time the tornado just happens and he is nowhere to be found and will only show up again once he decides to lifeleech one of your team mates.

>dwarf ranger
>can't equip best dwarf ranged weapon
explain this

how unobservant must you be to think the leech and caster are the same enemy?

The brapleech is actually a different enemy. They just happen to spawn in at the same time 90% of the time.

>On a narrow ledge running along with the group
>Suddenly a fucking tornado
>It grabs the elf, swirls her around and throws her to the ground below taking her down
>Having a laugh about it
>Leech wizard decides to join his buddy, teleports onto the other side of the tornado and grabs me
I laughed even harder it was too perfect

And look the exact same, ye.

I've wiped to the boss in the new mission like 3 times now (leveling new characters so I can't carry as ironborker). Excluding runs where you have broken classes killing him in 2 seconds, most weapons do fuck all damage to him, and he has this retarded turn 360 and punch you instantly attack that isn't telegraphed at all. I don't want to play recruit since my item HP is over 100 so it'd literally be a waste of time, fuck me.

I wish I leveled everyone more evenly instead of getting Bardin to 20 before touching anyone else.

Wait they arent? Arent they the same fat guys with staves? I thought they were the same because everytime after a tornado vanishes, one would appear shortly afterwards to force choke one of us. This happens almost always in the barn in Against the Grain.

They spawn in together and look nearly identical.

They clearly look different, leech has the pointed hat/open mouth/poncho/straight upwards staff where as the vortex caster wears a black skull cap, unclothed torso, and always walks around with his staff diagonal, assisting his movement.

are you two fucking blind, there's more to them than just 'big fat dudes with a stick'

what grafix settings do I have to use to make fire not look like shit? I put transparency on high but it didn't seem to fix it.

Eh. The elf always shoots them way too quickly for me to discern them from one another way. At most they appear for like 2 seconds before dying.

>Kerillian wants to be a Handmaiden
Where did you get that from?

handjob maiden, maybe

Can't argue with that

What if she wants to be a nightstalker and handmaiden is what she turned to out of desperation? As things got worse and worse, the rebellious teen Kerilian turned to religion :^)

You're out at the grain field and this guy comes along and 6 hit axe combos your wutelgi in the ass. What do you do?

I saw it more as Kerillian giving in to her bloodlust as a Shade, thus losing her "way", while being a Handmaiden is all about her finding inner discipline or something like that. I kinda wish she'd become less snarky when played as a Handmaiden too.

Her character bio in the website. Basically, Alarielle appeared to her in a dream, and Kerry interpreted this as her calling to the Everqueen's service. But of course this doesnt make sense since Handmaidens of the Everqueen never leave premises of Avelorn.

They have way different audio cues too. Lifeleech has a deep voice and mumbles some edgelord stuff about entropy; Blightlord has a higher voice and has some singsong poem about shit and boogers.

the elf is for _________!!!!

Punching in the dick.

Ratbreeding

quick question I have been saving my commendation chest to open later for better loot, is there a particular level I am waiting for I think 30 is the max for a character right, am i just waiting for 30?

level has nothing (zero things) to do with the power level of equipment you get from chests.

>playing zealot saltz
>elf actually puts around 50-60 arrows into the back of my skull throughout the misson
>get to the end
>standing in portal
>chug a str
>right click volley her, downed
>"wtf"

jfc this question AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER AND HIS FRIED CHICKEN

You are more likely to get gear with better rarities from them if you're higher level, but the power is not affected.

how old is saltz and sienna? why are they so fucking uggo why is the whole cast so uggo goddamn give me helmets fatshark so I can hide these niggas shieet

>want to level up Kruber
>cant play vet or ill lose because pubs suck
what the hell can i do

>"You were so magnificent when I found you, the biggest in your litter, and they were all large before you ate them. I raised you, I fed you the best dwarf-meat and man-flesh. And you have become even more magnificent. Such courage. There is none other like you, Queek. You are unnaturally brave. Others think you freakish for leading from the front, not the back. But I do not. I am proud of my Queek."
Is this the nicest thing a Skaven has ever said?

>he can't carry a group of shitters on vet
honestly just stick to recruit if you're that bad

It's warhammer fantasy, everyone is canonically ugly except Sigvald the Magnificent.

I keep hearing huntsman melts bosses. How is this done? What weapons should he be using what's the process, can I get a quick rundown

Vet is ez lmao

>equip your main's accessories on [side character of choice]
>craft a weapon or two for [side character of choice]
congrats you now have almost the same power level as your main

in their forties or early fifties, Kruber is the youngest and he looks almost forty.

>use blunderbuss or repeater
>press f
>kill everything

is the halberd good?

I do not even like the idea of rat x elf forced companionship but that dialogue is fucking intoxicating. That fucking Elf is always so godamn high and mighty. Looking down on every single team member. Even mocks how little their lives last or matter with the mayflie comment. She is fighting an even lower despicable race of filthy slimy nasty rats.

Then she is brought down low on her back. Forced against the ground and being over taken and she is screaming for the ones she mocks for help. Loosing her composure as reality is coming in at mach fucking 4 that she is about to get the rat dick and she has alienated everyone that could save her.

I'm gonna be honest with you user

that is literally all they are to me

Open after release date for red weapons. Feel bad for lvl 30 players opening all their boxes in hopes for one. Either way it helps to speed up the power gain instead of grinding for veteran boxes

> "Skeetrik will - Skeetrik will not be long-long, Elf-meat." The Skaven wheezed. His head drooped, his forehead meeting hers, beady red eyes boring into her own. "He wants you to whisper-tell him. Tell-tell him pretty Elf princess wants to feel-feel him inside her."

calling an elf pretty is nice!

Not even close, my main has 350 power but a level 1 with all up to date items is only at 150 or so.

Similiar thing happened to me
>play zealot saltz
>sienna keeps fucking burning me, remind him there's friendly fire
>doesn't stop, keeps throwing these shitty little balls out until I'm at 40% HP from JUST friendly fire
>shoot him dead and let him die
>perfectly 3 man the mission, don't res the faggot
>he leaves after he got his lootbox

Even better is that Kerry's death has the least impact to the team when it comes team chatter. Even Bardin remarks if they should really save her after she gets captured.

>it's an elf is halfway across the field with a grimoire alone run
vote to kick option when

hey guys just wanted to ask what level I should open my commendation boxes? thanks

>The she-elf won't last much longer! I've mixed feelings about that...

>mfw when seeing Bardin's cozy little dwarf shack

why can't the rest of the team even try to live like people and not like animals, Kruber atleast tries but fails due to umgak building technique of leaving huge holes in the walls and having giant open air roof hatches.

Is Drakegun still worth it after the wind up change?

howdy gamers! stopped by to ask my fellow vermintiders what level I should open these level up boxes?

yes

ey there neighbor! why I stopped by to ask a simple question sir! on what level should I open these boxes I got from levelling up?

sire! I implore you to inform me of what rank I should unbox these dilly dallies I got from empowering up?

私はこれらの表彰箱をどのレベルで開くべきですか?

>Kruber is the youngest
Yet he's the only one with voice lines about how old he is :^)
>Kill for old Kruber!

por favor señor, when i open these piñatas?

What do I set worker threads to?
Also what DX is more stable right now?

>BWs who don't know what overheat or friendly fire is in fucking Champion

À quel niveau devrais-je ouvrir ces boîtes de félicitations?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that a stormvermin/stormfiend sized rat lord would stand a chance against our five (or four) heroes,
Can any Veeky Forumsbro explain the difference in powerlevels/how one rat could be so strong?

Auf welcher Ebene sollte ich diese Lobeboxen öffnen?

how do you play foot knight Kruber
he just feels underwhelming for me right now

Why not the handgun?

Anyone? Especially the worker threads shit. mostly because I heard not long ago anything more than one can cause a crash

They arent much. Most warlord skaven use deciet to win fights, but Queek Headtaker is exceptional because he's the biggest black rat amongst Skavens (the same breed as Stormvermin) and thereby the most powerful.

Of course, you also have to take into consideration that ther Ubersreik 5 arent really that strong in terms of the settings own powerlevels.