Its nearly here!

So what are you guys gonna do if the post 50k block future is real?

it will literally x2 minimum overnight and yet some people on biz arnt even risking a cent on this thing...

Jjheeeez you guys aint never gonna make any money with this much hesitation... A guaranteed 100% profit coin is staring you right in the face and yet you still wont buy...

What is wrong with you user?

I want it to work out for you guys but if it doesn't please keep your crying in one thread.

Enjoy your stay in kysville faggot

How the fuck do I mine this coin

You mad bruh?

Say hello to the No.1 cryptocurrency of 2020 and beyond. Coincidentally the same year India becomes a pooperpower.

>mfw only own 120k xby

i can still retire by 24', yeah?

you can buy house by 24, not sure about retire

I've got about the same amount as well. If this thing gets to about 5 billion market cap we're millionaires.

I have 138k xby. I think I could technically retire in less than 10 years, but that's assuming I continue investing my profits for future income and continue the cycle.

Thats not the logo pajeet.

Dumb cuck nigger

100k Club reporting it, lets hope the rockets are going to fuel properly

this is the ugliest logo of them all, designed by a 13yo no doubt

How the fuck do I turn on my node when the genesis block is forged???

you know about the term " buy on rumors, sell on news" ? be ready for the dump

I want to know as well :D

this logo is worse , you're not doing XBY any justice. who's the real pajeet here?

I like this one

There will be a dump but IMO not as big as you expect. Remember that there are many coins which are out of circulation due to the static nodes.

This is going to put upward pressure on the price. If there is going to be a dump, its not going to last, especially once the network comes online.

I would have put $5k in XBY today if fucking coinbase didn't make me wait until next week to get my fucking money.

There is always this one guy waiting for his btc from coinbase

Is this kind of a meme?

It's called being a shitskin without a credit card.

what exchange can I buy XBY at?

Don't worry, it's not gonna magically go up after the nodes come online.

>So what are you guys gonna do
Nothing. I'll let it sit for 5-10 years probably, it will be my retirement fund.

how many coins do you have?

c-cex

Just got 1 node. If this goes above 1$ eventually it will all be good. Plus over the years the static should bring in some small amounts too. I'm a modest man.

>If this goes above 1$ eventually it will all be good.

it wont be good, it will be fucking orgasmic

Stop outdourcing muslims to spam our board with this gay shit. Habeeb.

so if all goes well within the next few days, you consider this a long hold even without a node?

of course