Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games.

>implying translations

Huh, turns out RanceX.ain actually is broken even with the updated AinTypes.cs

How do I get the monster girl Wenlia and the other small one to join.

I got her from one of the ??? events, you could also waste a prep phase to get her

「俺はこのキャラしか使わないんだ!」というあなた。
どうかそのままのあなたでいてください。

rofl

Either prep phase missions or randomly through ??? events (may or may not require Bezeleye in your active party)

Does nobody have medusa's card? How fucking rare is this shit? I've already played through the game many times with max rare drop boosts, taking the longest possible routes.

>??? events
So these things eh, alright.

Only a few characters get 5 alternate cards, right?

Maria getting lost at what Pi-R states is priceless

What'd he state?

He comments on Maria's tanks saying they are pretty good for toys, which sets Maria off and then Pi-R expresses his opinion on her work but she doesn't know shit about AI or anything like that so she's completely lost. Eventually Rance goes on the offensive and Pi-R summons a couple of his Robot versions of his sister which Maria is astonished that such a creation is even possible, remarking on how well they function and move during a mid fight cutscene.

Yes

>got 7CP
>run Helman first
>Babolat is still impossible to 1 turn
Is there a trick to finish him off?

3 zero costs plus Full.

>Aten Gnu spent the war in Genbu's pocket dimension
Do Amuzon Haniwa deliver goods there?

use Modern, she pretty much best among ghost Kalar just for burst dps.

Use the force, Luke.
Also those 30% mag and atk bonuses help a fuck ton.

Also someone who zaps may help too, but I managed it with Full and Io.

>Hawzel scene
those hands will never hold anything

Gonna reload some more. Thanks

>No Kamilla scene

Bigger question I have is that even if you manage to kill Babolat quickly to try to 1-turn Helman, how do you even deal with Kesselring? I could see him being doable if he was like the end of his quest with no mist but not if he still has it where he's ridiculously strong. same for Pi-R

>Girlfriend Miki's HP alone at level 35 is greater than the Hanny King's total stats at level 60, combined

It can't be true. Tell me your spoiler is fake.

Crook with barrier and keep dps him down, don't need to worry about heal as long as you have hanny zippo, make sure use Rocky to save your unit from 2nd heavy attack.

Read the manual

ctrlfags reeeee

Visit the Ship or Help Mara with Tulip 3?

What does Hanny Zipo do? Revive you to full once per battle?

revive with 50% hp 1 time per entire map.

That would have helped immensely against Pi-R and his BS buffs considering he goes down easily but always kills you before he dies.

it's pretty much 2nd best choice for hard boss.

>After the book part think it's finally time to get to the main event
>Scene ends as Rance goes to fuck her

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What are the conditions for the breakthrough route?

Rance gets Cancer and makes crystal meth with Crook on a boat in turn 9.
You need like 100,000 soldiers and every Demon and general dead by turn 13 or 14

That's the invasion by land route

>Leazas's self-liberation event is Stalin getting his forces encircled and annihilated
classic TADA

They're two different events? Shit. How DO you do the breakthrough route then?

I know you need to get hornet and let Kamilla get taked, possibly all 4 country safe and Castle fly route.

Wait, am I seriously supposed to clear the entire Hornet quest taking less than 7 turns total counting every battle? How in the world do I do that and how did people do it in the first playthrough? I took the +10 rank bonuses and the entire game has been piss easy so far up to this point but there's any encounter in Hornet's quest takes me 3 turn at minimum and then there's those more lasting ones that barely take 20% damage in one turn and then heals for almost all of it right after.

>X´s version of my glorious days still not up anywhere
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It appears. You must wait.

It only counts for inside the castle. The rest of the fights don't matter. And quit whining, I did it on turn 8 on hard mode.

Is there somebody compiling up a FAQ right now? If not, we can compile up questions for it.

On my end I've hit about 2 bad ends now, I'm confused about which ends I've gotten though
There's one where I brought Miki, Ken and Nikkou into my group and I THINK I saved Shangri-la cause it was a 1st phase mission but everybody died and Kayblis stormed the castle after the Redeye attack and became DK with an insta ending after Turn 10..

Now I left Miki out in the open and didn't work on Shangri laand I was able to fight against DK Kayblis around Turn 5-6 but of course it ended the same way and now I have 2 CP

What else do I need to do when it comes to "not saving Miki" for more CP?

How do you prevent getting cutscene wrecked by RedEye?

Pat Rona and she'll tell you what you done fucked up on.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AAAAAAAA

is that the event in the castle?

>The rest of the fights don't matter
So I don't have to beat those healing vine things with a 20 turn limit in a turn or two? That makes a lot more sense.

For other common questions that come to mind, Babolat fight and dispelling buff, Galtia and Kou, Free Cities traitor, turns that lead to bad ends if not completed like Miki and turn 6, easy bad ends to get and characters that are really good but you wouldn't know if you can't read like Nunuhara.

yes

That's the one, it's a H scene but it ends before she actually gets fucked.

In the castle itself you'll need to, and one of you fucking troglodytes better write this down somewhere:
beat the first fight in 1 round.
beat the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th fight in the second or first rounds.

thx

kinda related question, to get the 3p scene I need to got "mucha" route (facing both at one)?

HNNNNNNNNNNNG MY HEART WARG STOP

What she saying? I want a heart attack too.

Atena 2.0 is disgustingly strong holy shit. Full and Modern are total optional. Finally did it

Athena+any high AP skill generally op.

You can get the scene after going through the normal route which I did myself, after some random events in the field she shows up and you get her and the scene.

So Warg travels around with her friend Lassie. Warg is very lonely and can't be around other people so Lassie is a very important friend to her. Warg is usually a shy girl and Lassie is more outgoing and straightforward. Except that's a lie. Lassie has no personality at all, Lassie is really more like an animal, it doesn't have any emotions or thoughts of its own. Rather, whatever it says just reflects the true feelings of whoever is touching it at the time. So whenever Warg is too shy to speak her mind, she'll let Lassie "say" what she's thinking.

In that pic, Rance pushed Lassie into Warg's hands and then asked her what her true feelings for him were. Then Lassie says "I love you I love you I looove you, I love you I love you, I love you so much. I want to be with you aaalll the time. I love you."

Then this is the face she made next. Warg is best demon, this settles it for good. Sorry Silky.

Pretty funny how Rance, a guy who is against incest not only fucked his own daughters unknowingly in DK mode, but his children are pretty much interested in each other romantically as well.

Atena and Aegis are insane combo desu. 3AP for 6.6x dmg? way too good early game

This is so cute I think it shaved off 30 years from my lifespan.

>When Lassie speaks what's really on Warg's mind

That's amazing. My runs aren't good enough to get her out yet but hopefully it will be the case soon. This run is the first time I 1-turn a region. Now just need more CP or just get better for more 1-turn

>When Lassie speaks too much and starts recounting the Dream Warg had last night about Rance princess carrying her while she was in a wedding dress

If you really want an easy run with 1-turning everything — savescum/restart for Arios with random chests. Honestly, I think with Arios you might be able to actually win versus Maou Kayblis.

is it locked behind a fight? because I got her but not the scene

Rance must be gay to not have clothed sex with Warg.

Isn't there actually an ending that award CP for defeating DK Kayblis? I recalled someone mentioning it while cheating. I'll keep that In mind. However, I prefer to do it the hard way and know more characters that can be broken to use like Kou dangos and generic kalar for slugfest vs Medusa. Goes to show how limited a play can be without knowing JP.

>Warg looks at Rance love a love struck puppy
>She hugs Lassie tightly while day dreaming
>Lassie starts shouting in front of everyone
>Including Reset
>"I just want Rance to come over and violate me in every hole like those fat faceless men do to women in those magic novels I read. And when he's done I want to be unable to walk right for a full year from the hard dickings my body will receive!"

>Isn't there actually an ending that award CP for defeating DK Kayblis?
There is. I just don't think a lot of people got it in a fair way. I can imagine some weird shit with 3 ninjas and barriers, but even this might just not work one turn. Arios, on the other hand, can probably nuke him from half hp in a couple of rounds.
>like Kou dangos
Take a look at curses, like Pastel one. They are very good at the start of a tough fight, since they do a % damage to the current hp. It's very good for something like kaiju.

You got Seizel but not the scene? for me I got the scene as I recruited her. There was no fight for me just seemed to be a progression of the ??? field events which opened an option in the base menu. I already had sex with Hawzel an earlier event as well.

show me the fucking proofs because there's no way my daughter Warg can be this lewd!

>Lassie starts spewing out Warg's badly written fanfiction involving her and Rance
>Everyone's disturbed
>Warg's upset
>Satella liked and followed

I would probably remember the 3p scene as I was really looking forward to it :D
might go back and check

Curses are nice. Kesselring fight actually showcases that for some story reason unknown to me. There are so many more stuffs where even if I use them, it doesn't seem to make a difference. However, I can't actually just start asking what does literally every ability in the game does.

Say something nice about this cute girl.

She's actually a really cute and well-developed character. It's good Dark Rance got to wife her. Also her full 11th-Class God card is actually pretty strong.

Is there any benefits on defeating La sisters at the same time other than getting them both or will i also get them both even if i dont ?

I tried to get that ending with 6 CP, managed to get him down to half.

Trick is to do it with a single difficulty up (the one from turn 1)
Just farm for characters/levels on prep missions for 6 turns.

you can use ranger bonus to drop difficult from red eye too, I plan to do that ending when I got as much cp as I can

Can I get Kessel's maids even if i dont turn on the NG+ bonus?

Is it possible to get both Nimitz and Atlanta/Juno, or one or the other?

Unless you want to do a speed run no

Trying to get this model to work properly in VRChat is a pain in the ass.

No one's gotten La Vaswald or Sieg to show up yet?

>that pose
>that smile

Orion captured Io's character perfectly.

Yeah. I've one-turned Helman and after killing Kesselrink, his maids are a very common drop from all chests. I don't know if it works without one-turning.

Sieg showing up probably has something to do with getting Aurora, which isn't hard at all. The question is what to do with Aurora.

Vaswald is probably triggered from some event nobody found out about yet as well. Probably involves getting both sisters and then doing an event. [Doesn't Alefgard in Zeth 2 take your girls away? Maybe if you lose Hawzel and Seizel.../spoiler]

Can you upload this model and texture on mega?

What are the requirements for the golden idols again? I got one from the Poppins quest and another from the Holy Magic Sect quest, but I'm still not clear exactly what triggers them.

If you rescue Hornet before going to Leazas the 2nd time, is it possible to get Hawzel/Silky, or will they still be given the boot?

According to some user in a previous thread

1. Win against KD's boss rush and he'll give you one.

2. Extremely rare drop in chests during Arc 2.

3. Recruit Cafe and Nikkou. Visit British. Recruit British. Visit Ho Raga and he gives you one.

4. ????

4th statue comes from beating DK Kayblis without any CP points at difficulty 6 on hard mode.

if that true someone here should get that first day