/vn/ - Peak performance Edition

Visual Novel General #1908

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o
menshealthfirst.com/5017/oral-sex-for-the-self-tips-for-trying-autofellatio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

[ritual post]

>they will never be medicines for your mind

I only read moege

Tsun~dad.

>imoutoge coming out left and right
>NBR mother
>NBR sister
At least the breast variety is nice but god this does not please me in my onee fix.

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.
youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o

Other than the confession/rejection gimmick what is this VN appeal?

Also i hope they change the protag name box, for some reason Chuablesoft games have the name box with "Me" rather than the MC name which its jarring.

I only read imoutoge

It's a moege that you can fail

that's it

I LIKE LOLIS!

One of the heroine lost her virginity to her ex-bf.

>Chuablesoft games have the name box with "Me" rather than the MC name which its jarring.
WTF I love Chuablesoft now

fuck off ritualposter

I hate you all so goddamn much

what od oyui mean

I love Suzu

Worst girl worst route.

lads

I really want a blowjob

Delet

sorry

What´s that Slogan supposed to mean?

menshealthfirst.com/5017/oral-sex-for-the-self-tips-for-trying-autofellatio/

So go get one?

Its just far too spooky hearing this VA do this. From characters that are normally energetic and teasing/lewd, this is superspook to say the least.

Blow yourself then. Quickest way.

>this disinfo meme again
(you) are the ex-boyfriend and all the heroines are virgins.

just 10 more years until sumaga

I-I can see her pepperoni!

I'm not flexible enough

>Protagonist/heroine with sexual experience.

Disgusting.

Their moeges are medicines for your mind.

Work on it then.

They didn't fuck, they dated when they were younger, she's a kid actress or something.

>she's a kid actress

No thank you.

I don't get what happened, but at least I got cute ending.
Chrono Clock.

It's a moot point, Suki Suki isn't releasing any time soon.

What's it like to talk to a woman?

Good

awful, I talked to one once

They act like they're airheads, unconsciously or not.

Bags of sand

reminder that miu is the canon enidng

No, Miu's epilogue confirms that they exist in a multiverse and that all the endings are cannon

poor makoto

I miss talking to girls

If you mean "talk" to a woman like any other human being then its the same as talking to a guy but not as inclusive of "manly man" stuff most of the time. TV shows, popular stuff, movies, interests, etc. If you're talking about flirting/alcohol-induced-camaraderie, then I'm not Chad Beefsteaks enough for that. I never did that and will never have to.

Exactly, so Miu's route is the most canon because all the routes happened before it

I swear this makes sense in my head

>If you mean "talk" to a woman like any other human being

>he thinks women is people

>this shoehorned fuck is the most canon because of a throwaway line at the very end of the VN about "going through all that to get to you"

Cro's route is where all the emotional stakes are raised and the payoff happens, Miu's shit is pretty obviously tacked on for the sake of h-scenes.

STOP BULLYINg

I used to talk to girls in high school (I even had a girlfriend for a while) but it's been so many years since then that I don't remember what it was like.

>because all the routes happened before it
>before it

>I don't understand how a multiverse works the post

Those planes of existence and their timelines exist parallel to the Miu route, and to try to attempt to place a pin in the timelines and state that certain events took place before or after a specific time in the route in which Rei is aware of all of his alternate existences is silly especially when you consider that the Miu route occurs before any of the other routes chronologically.

No, I don't like her, and I don't like the fact that they pulled the rug out from under Cro's ending to tack that on. It's fucking stupid.

Obviously women aren't people, but are traps people?

Traps are people dressing up like women for sexual or emotional gratification. So yes.

I talked to a 16 year old girl in my last semester at college

she was cute

LOOK M8 I'LL argue with you when I'm sober

miu is best girl

I'm making the assumption that "people" assumes that the person is in possession of an at least partially functioning brain. They're not a myth and they exist fortunately enough.

t. married user

I don't know about "best", but she is pretty damn cute.

life is sour, onee-chan

>t. married user

No need to lie on /vn/ my friend

>the alcoholic "depressed" blogposter thinks Miu is best girl
A shit poster with shit taste. Not surprised.

Ef.

Woops, spoilers!

THE CUTEST

Up to you to believe me or not mate. Not your friend.

I am the drinking sadposter and I am the one "arguing" with him, get your drunkposters straight cunt.

>Game takes place in Australia.
>Every character hates themselves, especially their own country.
>The only enjoyment they get out of life is trolling on an anonymous image board.

Prove it, friend.

I also love Suzu!

Are you insinuating something?

Yes.

That's a beautiful brown bear pic.

>google 'ground-harness'
>results
>realize what a retard you are
ESL power

>Orgasm noises are so loud the audio clips

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

what kind of married fag would post on vn

>gorilla munch
now there's a legacy meme

How does peak performance look like for you?

Peak male performance, able to satisfy every woman.

Like Android 18.

Yumiko in her h-scenes in Grisaia no Kajitsu

is this what we've come to?

GOOD taste

>1990 was 47 years ago

So I know Im probably beating a dead horse, but I gotta ask. Why is it that VN purists seem to fucking despise DDLC?

good night /vn/

>Average Nukige
>Below average art
Confirmed homo

I don't really give a shit. It got some chuckles out of me when I played it. I just hate the creator and the fanbase.

I tried playing it and it felt poorly written and sterile. It was like reading a VCR manual.

I have a hard time feeling and showing that I care or love someone. The idea of a waifu is ridiculously foreign to me. Early on in reading VNs they helped with this, but I've ended up sucked into VNs over anime or manga in search of more romance stories to reinvigorate me. It also helps fight the nightmares of losing my wife in an accident or dying and leaving her bereaved myself.

But that's not really relevant to anybody here otherwise /vn/ would be on /r9k/. I just hope the same thing as the rest of you folks; that this industry will get unfucked eventually and we'll be able to read more moeges and plotges/charages without waiting an eternity for them.

Protagonist protecting a heroine in the common route.

English VN. Meta-tier 4th wall breaking. VAs are also a huge part of the experience with a VN so lacking them without anything (such as Fata Morgana) like plot to make up for it. Autistic fanbase as well doesn't help.

meme game only enjoyed by people who don't like VNs in the first place, which is why they go on about how it "deconstructs VNs" despite knowing nothing about the genre or the works that DDLC ripped off

>Meta-tier 4th wall breaking
what in the fuck were you trying to say with this

ask again when I;m sober

Like this, but there's zero qt moege girls that look like this.

DDLC is the Sunbather of visual novels.

Because it's a poorly written VN whose entire appeal comes from copying Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, who did the meta element better.
It's poorly written, unoriginal, and the art is mediocre. It has nothing going for it.

VNs help take the mind off sadness. I could never be with another 3D woman but it doesn't feel like I'm being unfaithful if I just look at 2D women.

Yeah but what else can you call it other than a deconstruction?

Why do you EVN idiots go mad and maintain an eternal general over every EVN that isn't complete trash?