/mhg/ - Monster Huntar General

CAPCOM ADD MORE MONSTERS NAO Edition

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

invenglobal.com/articles/3310/interview-with-tsujimoto-ryozo-the-monster-hunter-world-pd-from-the-monster-hunter-conference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm the biggest sony fanboy you can imagine, and this makes me so mad you nintenbabies get so many exclusive monster hunter games. Every time someone makes even the slightest mention of those games, I always respond with BING!

UNGA

Living in /mhg/'s head for 7 years, rent-free
Eventually outliving the Worldmons.

Whens the shimmering lagoon and content to make this game not dead

Literally who?

Can't fool me, I see your Mario hat.
BING! BING! WAHOO!

>it's okay to be remembered as the worst things to exist in the franchise because at least you're remembered
>don't even realize no one actually remembers frontier names or designs, just that they're horrible garbage neon deviant art abominations
the absolute degenerate damage control of frontier posters

>optimal builds tend to turn you into scantily clothed one eyed barbarian

What DID they mean by this?

Post your Palico names so I can r8 you

bloodborne was right and armor is useless if you have goes fast

Capcom lets you add 3 monsters to World as DLC, but they have to be based off animals not yet featured in any MH title.

Who do you add?

You mean so you can steal a name you like since you can't think of anything good on your own. Nice try.

Just port in the giant eel from Supoer mario 64

Better to be remembered as awful, than to be completely forgotten like the Worldmons.

I give you a few months before someone here ask what is a yellow iguana, and noone here will have any idea what monster is that anymore.

Why would I steal like some kind of Jewish scheister? I've had a Palico name for ages.

Platypus

>world has sold 7.5m

Asking for a yellow iguana is pretty much the level of Frontier remembrance. Only they ask for deviant art trash instead.

why mhw not have any giant spider
no giant spider

Stop playing charge blade

"Searcher"

BRO

>Capcom wanted Dragon's Dogma to outsell Skyrim and fucking failed because they didn't advertise it anywhere to anyone

No

>completely forgotten like the Worldmons
The game literally just came out not even two months ago. You can't easily say they'd be forgotten. And i find them pretty memorable, even the more lame ones like Pao. Salami dog will most likely be remembered, and if not for his fight then for his slut armor.

Because World is too far up in its ass with its forgettable animals.

Odogaron and Legiana are going to be around for a long time.

Post more Floof

The only reason anyone likes Shadow the Edgedog is because of his Edgelord armour.

But no one is talking about user.

>Playing MHW3U years from now
>It ain't me starts playing
>Bazel comes in and starts bombing the giant chartreuse half-platypus half-spider I'm fighting

not him but frontier is far more popular than mainline in japan
so much that world didnt even dent the playerbase.

unknown was voted the most popular monster (abhorrent taste i agree)

I already have. But when I join a /mhg/ session and see people using the diablos charge blade, I can't stop thinking "UNGA BUNGA ME SMASH" in my head.

I thought GRUG SMASH MONSTER was a hammer user meme?

>they all treat it like a multiplayer diablo thing instead of just enjoying hunting monsters
Yet this perfectly describes how it feels communities like /mhg/ treat the game

Wrong. Him and Tobi i will remember because of how agile they are. As a CBrainlet Tobi's dive-tailswipe keeps fucking with my brain trying to throw out a guardpoint, and Odos combo game is pretty strong if you let him outmaneuver you.

I rarely use CB these days online because more often than not, my insistence to stick with the old ways will get me killed faster than if I Unga like the rest of the crowd.

Any room up? If not, jQd2HBaLN8L

reminder that the Alzheimers poster is not a frontierfag and does not reflect actual frontierfag opinions on the series

its just another sad attempt to deny world's success by the ones most angry at it.

Is the health regen augment better on slow or fast weapons? Or is it just plain shit?

We don't do that here, discord fag.

It's based off damage done, shines on weapons where you take chip you want to heal back (Lance/GL/SnS) and if you want to run Peak Performance it works then.
Seems to be beyond redeemable on ranged weapons though.

The absolute state of LBGfags.
How are your shitty mines working for you?
Don't forget to dilate your "vaginas"!

Will I get laughed at for bringing a hunting horn to a fistfight?

I'm thinking about sticking with it and the hammer because they feel really satisfying to use.

Will they ever add in the punchy glove things?

Doesn't skyrim have an obscene amount of sales with the huundred releases?

Just have fun user. But if you get carted a bunch and make others fail their tempered investigations you can then knock it off and get serious

>Will I get laughed at for bringing a hunting horn to a fistfight?
Only by some TAutists and minmaxers. Play what's fun for you, user.

As a guy who usually uses the bow, HH is my favorite weapon to run into while hitting SOS's. If they have the reduce stamina song the whole fight just gets 10x more fun

It's a pretty underrated weapon, and as long as you don't mind slower clear times, it can be a lot of fun.

Besides, no hunter worth their salt scoffs at the huge damage boosts and utility that a Horn can bring to a party.

You'll get laughed at if you play in a bush and don't fucking smash the monster's head. Your name will be posted and exposed as a gamefaqs redditor if you support horn.

>new 2ch leak confirms Capcom will not only add G rank, but U rank above that
>Ultra rank

IT'S HAPPENING

HH is great and a lot of fun to use. Just don't stand around tooting it-- actually hit things. You can play songs while smashing shit, too. Feels really satisfying to pull that off without being hit.

Bong

I love you, /mhg/.
Even if we don't always get along.

>not W Rank

have a link there?

>G rank
>adding Guild rank
>even though all of Astera talks about leaving the guild and building their own in the new world free from the old world after you beat the Sapphire Star's Guidance
lol

Bazel will be remember for being extremely obnoxious.

Huntresses

invenglobal.com/articles/3310/interview-with-tsujimoto-ryozo-the-monster-hunter-world-pd-from-the-monster-hunter-conference
>World Portable will come to switch they said
>World will be dropped soon they said
>World won't be supported after Jho they said
Bing bings blown the fuck out again.

So it's still a Guild.

>Makes 140 Zinogre look like a joke

Lonely huntman

Why is this article from october last year suddenly getting posted repeatedly?

Do your huntresses ever take big hunters' cocks?

What a large dog...

/v/ posters being retarded.

>join a Kirin SOS for the 8* quest bounty and parts
>only 1 jap surprisingly, using LBG
>other 2 have CB
>CB grugs keep missing all of their attacks
>LBG jap spamming slicing like it was pre-nerf
>I'm the only one doing any damage to it with Blos hammer smacking the shit out of its face
>get 2 KOs, horn break, and the damage dealer award with 7.1k
>21 minute non-tempered kirin
At least it was fun since I love hammering Kirin's stupid face.

Wasn't it stated by some dialogue that they might want to establish a new guild in the new world? Think it was one of the NPCs after Sapphire Star's Guidance

It's probably just 1 fag reposting it over and over.
Wouldn't be surprised if there was a 2nd fag doing it too because faggot.

'tis even larger up close

A bunch of the NPC hunters talk about starting a new guild and following the player hunter in that direction.
inb4 Capcom introduced hunter versus hunter with guild knights hunting the new guild.

desperate switchfags

are the monster models actually larger when their size is bigger?

yes, and smaller

Yeah man, it can get pretty ridiculous sometimes.
I remember someone posting a gigantic Teostra a while back, it was crazy.

wow, never noticed. that's really cool.

go look at normal anj hunt vs event anj hunt

I love you too, you disgusting animal.

Hi /v/. Enjoying your look around of Veeky Forums?

Yes
And it makes me salty each time because Dragon's Dogma is so much better it's almost a joke

who here /stockinguponwigglertickets/

i've got around 50 right now. since we don't know if this event will ever happen again i want to stock up on the things.

You only need 3 dude

>tfw never played DD
It was on sale on ps4 a bit back, but I sort of wanna get the pc version, I should check it out. What's the gameplay like?

It has some similarities with Monster Hunter but the gameplay is faster and stamina is much more manageable.
It has pseudo multiplayer in which you can hire characters made by other people that follow you around and help in different ways depending on their class and equipped skills.
It is a fantastic game and I'd bet at least half of the people who enjoy MH would enjoy Dragon's Dogma too.
There is a lot of walking though, at least at the start, that seems to put people off but I liked it, felt like an adventure.

Is there any point to forging low rank gear?

I just killed Kirin for the first time, and I wanna be a kirin slut already, but I won't if there's no point.

erryday

Sounds pretty fun, thanks user. Is there an entry point better than any other?

Nah. Monster cocks are better.

I'm not sure I understand.
What do you mean by entry point? Like, starter class?

Not really, no.

>He doesn't put maximum might on hammer
Get the fuck out of my lobby. Most of your damage comes from the NON STAMINA DRAINING STATIONARY HITS.