pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>New Arena Mode: Grand Prix
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=546
>MAQUIA: When the Promised Flower Blooms Tie-In event
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=540
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/deckdumpj
sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MiwzOjEwNTMxMjAxMCwzOjEwNjMxMjAxMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwzOjEwMzMyMTAzMCwyOjEwNDMyMTAzMCwzOjEwNzMyMjAxMCwzOjEwNDMxMTAzMCwzOjEwNjMyMTAzMCwzOjEwNDMxMTA0MCwzOjEwMzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwNTM0MTAxMCwyOjEwNzMxNDAyMCwzOjEwNTMzMTAyMCwzOjEwNDMzNDAxMA==
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/970540687199428608
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/970539433425383424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will she ever get a non-garbage card?

>waah waah
>nerf daria
>she destroys my tier 99999 meme deck with 0.00000001% highroll
>waah waah
>KMR, shadowlog and illuminati lies about daria winrate!
>themis reprint when
>garuda reprint when

>Z rank shitter wants to remove his bad matchup
Pottery.

>rune playerbase

Seraph reprint when

Mainyu reprint when

>firstverse

SOON

>no lewd riding animation Medusa leader
why even play sv?

>this nigga doesn't want glorious birb back

Just don't bother, they will try to make every other class look broken compared to their 49% winrate deck that is entirely dependent on the Daria player and not what the opponent does.

Maybe i went too far. I am sorry.

What's with your face Rowen?

Never, not until they release her leader as gacha or tied to an overpriced JP only phone plan/credit card that is. She's pretty much KMR's "we're crashing this ship with no survivors" when the teat starts drying.

new rune spell is shit
new blood spell needs "everytime you selfdamage draw 1 card" levels of draw engine to be worth a card

Luck is a skill too :)

TL note: かわい means Kawai.

this shit is disgusting, I can't believe they are printing it

Once you have played it, you'll find out it is not super strong. Thank you

Who here
>fearing the coming of burn blood
Losing to Jormungand is cancer.

I already lost a few times to jorm. It's unfun to play against.

>gain a pp when used with lilith
>bat synergy
>heals with ram
>synergy with new vampy
>0 cost makes key come out way faster, especially if you nut
>jorm synergy

0 cost cards are very strong, it's a combo piece and even without seeing the rest of the set it should already be apparent that it's very strong because of how much they're pushing this archetype. consider how shit key is right now and think of the nut draw with this card

>t3 key
>t4 any mix of blood pact, imp, or snarling chain and 2 of these
>t5 spawn
>lurching/necro/tribunal aren't in the format
>hits for for 13
>you took 2 damage from the bat spell
>potentially 2 damage from snarlings or their 2 drop hitting you in the face
>you die to a razory claw or bat

Just banish bro

>All these Vampy cards
Anyone looking forward to all the Bampy posting, and all the glorious ESL nigger melt downs?

>enables key
fuck forgot that's a thing.

Yes, because it's oh so fun to play against mana cheating (or LITERALLY anything Rune) and ramp. Not fun to play against has never stopped them from nerfing anything aside from Haven, but Haven is their punching bag so it never counts since they'll take any excuse to take a shit on it.

it has combo potential but you're going to run out of cards extremely fast, to the point that you gotta have some reliable draw source if you want to play 3

Jorm is one of the most counterplay friendly decks in the entire game. If you're having trouble with it, your deck probably isn't very good against a lot of things in the meta to begin with.

>just run ffg, bro

FFG is good against Windmill and BnB, it's hardly asking much if Jorm really tears your ass open somehow.

blood pact and belphegor both trigger keys effect and draw you extra cards. all this is without seeing what new support they print to push this archetype even further, any extra draw that damages your leader should make this somewhat consistent.

Yeah, too bad they don't have 2pp draw 2 or 3pp draw 2 with 1/2 body or 4pp draw 2.
Just saying, it's not like they don't have card draw.

Problem is that they're printing a bunch of "you can't tech around this" cards. New 7 drop just smacks you in the face and you can't even play around it unless you're portal.

He's entitled to counter his opponent's slow ass wincon that the entire deck is build around with 1 or 2 mana.

user always knows better. You can't lose with a good deck and you can't have a good deck without banish or transform spells. Thanks for advice.

Don't forget Baphomet which can tutor one of those draw cards or the Spawn to pulled for Key.

>never used these two giant chimeras
>decide to make a deck
>never pull dshift
>never make it to turn 9
>but I still won game because my opponent keeps conceding

man this deck is wack

at the present state pact and belph (which doesn't feel good to run considering the archetype is about self damage, refer to her being a tech at best in jorm) aren't enough to justify 0pp cards. I don't know if you played jorm but even with pacts it happens often that you dump your whole hand and enter in topdeck more, some people even run staircase out of desperation

If you think Jorm is unfun to play against then I suggest you stop playing right now before the Mysteria train arrives. At least you can transform or banish Jorm. You can't do anything to stop Mysteria from getting off.

I don't think Jorm will be that unfun to play against when everyone can just tech against it when it becomes popular. I want Haven to be tier 1 so I can justify running full moons in my deck because aegis is sure as hell annoying to deal with.

The avatarfag isn't a rune or havenfag. He's a former vampyshitter.

Vampy card is waste of a gold slot.

Rune salamy only works after you play Misteria, 1 damage is shit.

Blood is my 4th most played craft but whatever makes you feel better, dragonfag. You don't have to roleplay with vampy vs dragon every time you want to shitpost.

last thread i was asked to post my legendaries, i dont wanna rerrol if possible, can i work with what i have here? im aiming for a PDK deck

and now i finally pulled off giant chimera

against vengeance blood of all things. Its fun but I feel like I shouldnt be a part of cancer.

a pdk deck requires too many legendaries to be a reasonable first deck for a beginner if you're niap
the cheapest deck you can work towards to is dirt

mind poiting me on how to build it? i dont really know where to find info
here's my profile if it helps

>animated Stella
kill yourself luckshitter
There isn't a really bad lego in there, maybe wolf but that's only because he rotates out. I wouldn't reroll and you can easily make Dirt rune

>3 baph
>3 singers
>3 blood pacts
>3 belphegors
you can run 12 early game draw cards, that's a good amount of cycle. a key deck probably wouldn't even want to run jorm as it'd dilute the baph pulls.

the key nut is much scarier and stronger than a jorm nut, goes off quicker and isn't susceptible to banish. you can make a list like that only run baphs and spawns and rely on more neutral cycle cards to find its combo instead. printing more untargeted removal would make this not as much of a threat but until they show that off, this is a high potential cancer deck with only 1 new card revealed because of how ridiculous the pp cheating + ambush combo is.

the current build is this, you can cut a bolt for something else if low ranks don't have many nforest
I'll see if I can throw together a cheap pdk deck but without even sibyl it will really underperform so be advised

New medusa isn't that bad, it's basically floral fencer as a t4 tempo play, but can also get a bit of value if played without evolve. It's very good in T2 and might see constructed play in the future once rotation settles down.

The whole medusiana meme mechanic is fucking retarded and irrelevant though, even if it goes off in the event your opponent bricks hard, you're rewarded with more board control for the enemy board that doesn't exist

Look here sv.bagoum.com/deckdumpj for netdecks.

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MiwzOjEwNTMxMjAxMCwzOjEwNjMxMjAxMCwzOjEwMzAyMTAzMCwzOjEwMzMyMTAzMCwyOjEwNDMyMTAzMCwzOjEwNzMyMjAxMCwzOjEwNDMxMTAzMCwzOjEwNjMyMTAzMCwzOjEwNDMxMTA0MCwzOjEwMzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwNTM0MTAxMCwyOjEwNzMxNDAyMCwzOjEwNTMzMTAyMCwzOjEwNDMzNDAxMA==
The most standard version of dirt in rotation. Some versions like to play with abomination awakened or grand summoning too.

That's the most basic list right now.
Some people run 1 less illusionist for more lyrials or golem assault. You can throw in a grand summoning too.

post jorm dick

thanks a lot anons. i dont have dwarf alchemist or time mage levi, but i think i can craft a few of them if i put my dragons on hold

Just buy that new rune deck, it gives you 3 levis

baphomet isn't positive card advantage and running belph is suicidal in more senses than its usual one. the jorm decks running out of cards I'm talking about already run singers, baphs and 2 pacts.
that's not to say I'm implying jorm will be the main blood iteration next expac, I'm just referencing to it to talk about what the hand situation of a current midrange blood list is with the cardpool we know, to say that running 0pp cards will amount to taking a gamble, and that that 0pp spell could be a much safer and rewarding one with an archetype synergistic draw engine.
no qualms about using key either, but what I said above applies if you're thinking about a midrange key deck

here's the cheapest skeleton of what you could attempt if you feel that strongly about pdk. it's going to be sensibly weaker than the most orthodox pdk list and probably not strong in general, but who decides how to have fun with the game in the end is you

Pretty bare bones list there, user.

forgot pic

>baphomet isn't positive card advantage
Of course it is. Baphomet is a +1. You don't lose Baphomet when you play it.

>Just need 1 win in ranked to get my quest done
>3 darias and 2 vampire shitters
>Lose because they are retarded proof decks
will the expansion fix this?

just win before they put daria bro

>we have tried to increase the support for aggro decks in Rotation without undermining the balance of Unlimited
>proceeds to print explicit unlimited bat support that has absolutely ridiculous synergy with the deck
>and then gives blood the closest thing they've ever had to a hard wincon for only 7pp
So who's ready for NBlood 2.0?

No, since they are reprinting Dorothy.

2 MORE DAYS

GET HYPEEEEEEEEEE

if you could, what card would you delete forever from this game
>inb4 daria

Daria isn't the only problem in the deck.

All of them

Is Rune a card?

singer

yurius
>exdee you cant play the game
Honestly who tought that card was remotely okay? its the unfunniest piece of shit ever

dshit

Oracle or Cudgel just because they're going to be in every rotation deck for those classes forever.

>It's been 15 months and he's still upset about Yurius

i'd love seeing insight removed

>New medusa isn't that bad, it's basically floral fencer as a t4 tempo play, but can also get a bit of value if played without evolve. It's very good in T2 and might see constructed play in the future once rotation settles down.
Oh bullshit, when will people stop saying this? Venomfang Medusa saw a little bit of play in aggro at first and people dropped her shortly after regaining common sense and realizing blood has better shit to do on turn 4 than a basic bitch tempo play, there's no place for this card in any meta blood deck.
Also
>it's basically floral fencer
Yeah if floral fencer summoned two 1/1s

honestly what is the fucking weakness of rune?
>they cant brick
>the can play aggro or wait
>they dont rely on evolution that much
>can chip you
>can clean board easily
nerf this fucking class to the ground and never allow it to the see the light of the sun again

It has no weakness.

Will they ever unfuck shadowverse's shit?

They should cancel their tournament and use the prize money to poach Ben Brode

No, they can't undo Dragon.

they offset their brick with their fucking card draw
dirt only does this
owl?????
yeah
dirt only does this

the issue with rune is not their power, you can nerf them to fucking oblivion but it'll still be obnoxious as shit to play against because it can cheat in so many ways and you'll have no way of dealing with it because of how cheap spellboosted cards/oz spells are

They took Salamander from Dragon and gave it to Rune and it also hits face now so we're off to a great start.

Good.
I hope they give a better version of every Dragon card to other classes.

ramp, cost reduced spellboost OR follower attack boost just either one, atomy

I wouldn't mind seeing Razory Claw or Insight removed too but they're not included in every rotation deck that the class makes. Until they start making cards that start off strong and get weaker in overflow, Dragon will always want to Ramp and the banish effect on Cudgel is too good to pass up.

Rune is the last class that deserves good cards.
They should get nothing but underpowered meme archetypes that don't work for the next 3-4 expansions.

If they delete Sybil and Aegis

>delete a rune card
>void is filled by another similarly cancerous rune card

thanks a lot user, you are a godsent

Viability aside, the art for the new silver dragon card and the tokens are incredible.

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/970540687199428608

Delete rune, the antifun craft.

All revealed DN art is pretty fucking good so far.

True. Dirk is unremarkable but the other cards are amazing. Those dresses, man.

twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/970539433425383424

DAWNBREAK
NIGHTEDGE

Can they fucking stop censoring cute girls?
It's not funny anymore.

Luckily modding it isn't hard.