Ripple Plans for Monday?

>Exit prices?

>Holding?

>Lambo colors?

>Predictions?

>New news?

So... Monday, Ripple (XRP) goes live on a Korean exchange (already went up on one, due to early release because of competition) and a Chinese one.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/11/korea-crypto-exchange-bithumb-now-set-launch-ripple-xrp-trading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30 cents possible?

I think it's possible. Looking at the sell chart, people have some seriously interesting prices. The price right now is just hovering, like it's just waiting for Monday.

Source?

cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/11/korea-crypto-exchange-bithumb-now-set-launch-ripple-xrp-trading/

Coinone and Bithumb. On one of them, it is already up. They rushed to beat the other exchange to the punch.

Chinese exchange, might be a rumor, but it is still possible.

>"Asian exchanges have been adding top tier cryptocurrencies at a rapid pace. Litecoin, ETC, Dash and others were listed on various exchanges in the last weeks by Japanese, Korean and Chinese exchanges."

>Lambo colors?

I think I want a McLaren now.

Minimum amount required to reach the moon?

I'm only holding 6k. I'm a broke wagecuck

Coinone and Korbit is already up.

Wish I knew. I have 151k hopefully that's enough.
>I'm a broke wagecuck
Same. I just bought in early.

Bithumb it's not.

Might hit $1 by the end of the year, but I think that's it. Still, those gains. You'll see another rush to buy in when they announce supply lock up in June.

>people not realizing xrp isn't supposed to be a speculative currency and the price will at most hover at around 30-50 cents

I love how these chinks know full well ETH is going to be crowned king soon and they're doing all they can to stop it by refusing to list it.

I have always wondered why they go for ETC and not ETH.

Trading for 25 cents on Coinone and 26 on Korbit right now. Has been pretty much stable at that price all day, whats up with that?

put all my money into xrp

wish me luck

Mine too. Godspeed to us all.

>not realizing the devs have confirmed they'll lock up coins
>not realizing they'll announce it again at the may 22 Consensus 2017

stupid nigger, dev XRP has never been included in the circ supply numbers

F

hold till the 23rd or so of may

sell into lock up hype

How can I buy this before Monday? I'm only signed up on (((Coinbase))) and I don't have any coins.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Help pls.

Your shilling makes me want to take a shower it's so gross.

I had the same problem as well. When I finally got verified on gatehub the only cash I could deposit was through a bank and it wasn't even a direct purchase.

What I did instead was set up a ripple wallet and use a credit card through coinbase. Then I sent my coinbase ETH / LTC through a cryptocurrency transfer service like shapeshift or changelly.

it's not included but i can assure you everyone is fully aware of the total supply in some part thanks to the shills kicking and screaming about it

[Message Column 02][INSERT]
Nevermind. I found a way.

Wow I am so excited. This is going to the moon for sure, and now is the last chance to invest in it. Put all your money into ripple if you want to make a lot of money online.

Aren't they a lot more expensive than lambo? If each Ripple goes to $100k I can afford it.